This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Eternity.

Eternity began last week. That night was more special to me than anything in this world. I know if my mom was here, she’d be so happy for me. And actually she is here with me; She’s in everything around me.

Even Justin.

Especially Justin.

Last week after that night we spent our days together and our nights the same. Not once did we leave each other’s side. It was nice. It was nice to know if I needed him for anything at all, that he was right there.

Right around the corner.

We went to Disney Land two days ago. It was a lot of fun. We pretty much got sick from all the rides.

Earlier that week we went to Sea World, I got to swim with the dolphins, and he sat there and watched me play.

He’d be a great father.

All that week we were outside doing something.

Together.

It’s not like we hadn’t before, we had. But not one week nonstop.

It was an adventure.

One I like a lot.

I sigh as I watch him flick through the channels. It’s Sunday. Tomorrow I have to pack and leave. He still has yet to find out my news. He’ll be happy for me.

Really happy.

“There’s nothing on.” He sets the remote down and crawls on the couch beside me. His lips graze over mine softly as he smiles. “Want to entertain me?”

“Yeah.” I laugh. “Keep dreaming.”

“How about we just entertain each other then?” He has that sneaky little sexy tone in his voice again.

I lick my lips. “How about I just....” I bit my lower lip as I begin to unbutton his shirt. “Watch....” I kiss his Adams apple. “TV.” I laugh at the look on his face and he tickles my sides. “Stop! Stop!” I swear if he doesn’t stop, I’m going to pee my pants.

“Okay, okay.” He sighs as he gets up and sits on the end of the couch. “Today’s Sunday.”

“Yeah.” I nod. Somehow my shirt got unbuttoned. I sit up and begin to unbutton it the rest of the way. He's staring at me and I’m trying not to smile. “You're point?”

His brows rise. “My uh, oh, my point.” I nod as I stand up. “Yeah..” He shakes his head as he swallows. “It’s Sunday.”

I laugh and walk towards him. Hr watches me as I sit down on his lap; I’m straddling him like a freaking horse. “Yeah.” I nod. I lean in and whisper in his ear. “Am I distracting you?”

He shakes his head and runs his hands up and down my sides. It tickles slightly but I don’t laugh. “No. You could never...” He looks over me. “Distract me.”

I nod as I kiss the corner of his mouth. “I’m glad.” He laughs softly as I lick the side of his neck. “Justin?”

“Yeah?”

“How about that entertainment?” I smile.

He smiles back and he lays me down on the couch as he hovers over me. “You got it.”






My head is pounding. What time is it? I roll over and look at the clock. It’s ten in the morning. Damn. I roll back over and wrap my arm around Lauren's back and pull her closer. “Justin?”

Shit, she woke up. “Yeah?”

“What time is it?”

“Ten.”

“Ten?”

“Yeah.” I nod. “Ten.”

“At night?”

“Yeah, at night with the sun out. No, Laur. In the morning.”

“SHIT!”

She throws off the covers and they hit me in my face. “What?”

“Plane, hello? It leaves in twenty minutes!” She’s throwing clothes all over the room.

“Shit.” I fling off the covers.

We’re both running around like chickens with our heads cut off. “Shower.”

“What?” I turn to her with a shirt in my hand. My pants have been off all night. I’m in the search of them now.

“You need a shower. You smell like sex.”

I laugh as I look at her. “Honey, I hate to break it to you. But you do too.”

She looks down and smells her shirt. “Shit.”

“That's all right.” I laugh. I turn around and continue the search for my pants. “Take a whore bath.”

She throws something at me and I turn around and look down at the block teddy bear on the floor. “What?”

“You called me a whore.” Her mouth is open.

I can’t help it. I laugh and collapse on the bed. “No.”

“No what? Justin. You just called me a whore.”

“No.” I shake my head. “I said take a whore bath. Just wipe off.”

She’s looking at me like I'm crazy. “Okay.” She grabs her clothes and runs to the bathroom. I can’t afford to laugh any longer, even though I want to.

I have to find my pants.

“Laur? What did I do with my pants?” I stop and look around the room.

She steps out of the bathroom and looks at me. “You burnt them.”

“I burnt them?” I’m looking at her as if she has two heads. Two fire breathing heads.

“Yeah.” She’s sitting on the bed now putting on her hose and shoes.

“I burnt them? I literally placed them on fire?”

“Yeah.” She nods. “Then you threw them outside. No actually, you danced around outside in your boxers, with your pants on fire on the ground.” She smiles up at me. I can see the twinkle of laughter in her eyes. “Don’t believe me? Take a look out the window for yourself.”

I walk to the window and look out side.

Sure enough, there’s a burnt spot in the middle of her yard. “Did I drink last night?”

“Yeah.”

“How much?” I turn to her and she’s holding out another pair of pants I had packed. I grab them and start to put them on.

“Let’s see. Two tequila sunrises, three long island ice teas and two shots of tequila rose.” She nods. “Then you drank rum and coke.”

“Shit.” I shake my head. No wonder why it’s still pounding. “Never let me do that again.”

“You got it.” She smiles and kisses my lips. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly and grab my suitcase along with hers.

And we’re outta here.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki