This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“What is wrong with you?” I snatch my arm out of his grip and glare at him. He looks enraged. “What was with that down there?” I look out the window. “I wasn’t even done!”

“So? Miss... Flirtatious!”

“Oh yeah kiddo. Nice comeback.” I glare at him and sit down on the bed. “Are you jealous?” I turn to him after a minute of silence.

“You looked done to me.” His back is turned to me and I know screaming at him isn’t the best way to solve this.

“Okay, I was almost done; I can do the finishing touches up here. But Justin, were you jealous of him?” I stand up and place my hands on his shoulders.

“No.”

That was a very quick reply.

“I can take that as a yes right?” I smile.

He turns around and glares at me. “What was that out there? He hugged you and you hugged him, he smiled, and you smiled, and god Lauren!” He sighs as he sits down.

I laugh softly as I crouch down before him and rest my hands on his knees. “Justin look at me.” I reach out and touch his chin. “Do I have your attention?

“Yes.”

“Do I have your love?”

“Yes.”

“Do I have your devotion?”

“Yes.” He sighs.

“Good. Because you have all of mine.” I smile. “I love you, and I’m devoted to you. And more importantly, all my attention is on you. Twenty-four seven.”

“Are you sure you want that?”

“Justin.” I laugh softly. “I love you.” I kiss his cheek. “And there’s no one else in this world for me.”

“Good. Because, I was jealous out there.”

“Good to know.” I nod.

“No not good. He made me feel inferior. So... little.”

“Well I’ll kick his ass.” I laugh.

“Can I watch?” He smiles and pulls me on top of him as he lies back on the bed.

“Sure thing.” I smile as I kiss him. “One thing though.”

“Anything.” He moans as he kisses my neck.

I get up and pull him up as well. “Tonight you take me out to a romantic restaurant and make sweet love to me afterwards.” I smile as I trace his nipple through his shirt.

He smiles as he stops my hand at his heart. “I’m all yours.”





And I was, all day long. All night long, and then half of the next day. She was mine, and I was hers, and it was great.

It was more than great.

It was fantastic.

I rub my hand over my face and look at the clock. Five in the morning and the sun is rising. I pull off the covers and allow my feet to hit the floor.

Damn, it’s cold.

I shiver as I walk towards the bathroom and take quick piss. I come back out; all intentions on climbing back in bed. But something catches my eyes and I walk to the window. Looking out I lose my breath.

I quickly shake Lauren until she’s fully awake and stand her on her feet and make her face the window. “Look.” I point and kiss her cheek.

“Oh my god.” She smiles and squeezes my hand that's around her waist. “It’s beautiful.”

I nod and look at the spectacular colors. “You need to paint that. You need to paint that rainbow.”

She smiles and turns around to face me. “Will you sit with me?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I smile and kiss her lips softly.

I love her.

I love her so much.






Were sitting out here, Mrs. O'Connor was nice enough to give us some chairs so we wouldn’t get our butts wet in the grass from the morning rain. I’m doing my finishing touches when I hear Justin growl. I turn to him with a lopsided smile on my face and my brows raised and laugh. “What?”

“Here comes lover boy.”

I turn and my breath is caught in my throat.

He has a bouquet of red roses.

I turn to Justin and he turns his head away from me.

I walk up to him and the sun shines through the clouds and my rainbow disappears.

And so does the happy days that follow for Justin, and me I’m sure.

“What are you doing?” I graciously take the flowers and sniff them. The fragrance is lovely. So pure and.... lovely.

“I saw you painting from my uncle’s window, and I had to give you these. We have plenty. Maybe you could come and look at them sometime.”

“I’m sorry.” I shake my head. He’s a nice guy and I don't want to hurt his feelings. “But I think I mislead you to believe I was single. But in fact I do have a boyfriend and he’s been here with my while I paint and--”

“Say no more.” He smiles and raises his hands. “I understand.” He turns around and walks away. I sigh and turn around and walk back to my canvas.

“Well?”

I look at him and smile softly. “All gone.”

He laughs. “Did you eat him?”

“No.” I laugh. “I calmly explained.”

“Good for you.” He smiles and kisses my cheek.

I sigh. “How about a walk?”

“Sounds good.”

And we’re off and we’re walking hand in hand and it’s perfect.

Just... perfect.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki