This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


So that night she worked on the painting of the stars and it turned out more wonderful than she had imagined. I swear, she’s extremely talented with her painting. And to think she almost let it go. And that she was working in wal-mart. Go figure.

So we’re on the plane now heading home. But I have to tell you what happened.

“Justin?”

“Hmm?” I turn to her. I’m disassembled right now and I can’t really think straight.

“How’s your eye?”

I smile. “Good.”

So yeah. Mr. Brian, I’m a college student studying art or mastering art or whatever showed up while she was painting. I of course, was laying down on the blanket beside her. She told hi to leave and he didn’t and I said some choice words and he said some choice words.

And fists flew.

I was defending her. She’s my girl. True, as before I don’t have dibs on her like a engagement of course. But still.

Anyway.

He threw the first punch and it landed on my eye. The next thing I knew Lauren was pulling me off of him.

To sum it all up hehe.

He got the worst part.

I turn to Lauren and grab her hand and kiss it lightly. “Was I good?”

“You were good.” She smiles and kisses my forehead.

And I sleep the rest of the way home.





Ah, home sweet home. Twenty messages on the answering machine. People love me. I’ll let Justin handle my light work for me haha.

Justin sits down by the phone and pushes the play button on the answering machine and smiles at me. “Write ‘em down?”

I nod and smile as I head upstairs. Twenty minutes later I’m unpacked and taking a shower. The door opens and I pop my head out. “Hey.”

“Hey.” He smiles. “I have to pee.”

I laugh. “Feel free.” I’m not perverted or anything but I watched him piss and as he turned around I smile and winked. He laughed and shook his head and began to walk out. “Hey Just?”

“Huh?” He turns to me with a smile on his face. “Yeah Lauren?”

I smile and nod for him to come closer.

“What?” Are noses are practically touching.

I open the shower curtain and wrap my arms around him. I drag him inside and the hot mist soaks into his clothes. “I suggest you strip before you make a bigger mess.”

He smiles. “Yes ma’am.”

He’s at my every whim now.





Laying here in her arms I wonder about the future and how it will be. What it will be like and if we’re married and with children at our feet as we tell them our stories about our past as kids.

I smile at the thought. She’d make a great mom. As much as she protests it half the time, she would be terrific.

There’s this pain in my chest and I think its heartburn so I get up and take a few Tums and crawl back in bed beside her without her noticing. Without her waking up and ruining my moment. She would always wake up from me just staring at her. She told me once that she can feel my eyes on her and it unnerves her.

Ha! Whatever that means.

“You’re doing it again.” She mumbles.

I laugh softly and brush her hair out of her face. “Sorry.” I whisper. I start to hum and rub her back until her breathing is shallow and I know she’s sleeping. I take a piece of hair in-between my fingers and play with it. I look a this piece of hair for at least twenty minutes thinking about the texture, the color and I wonder if our kids will have her hair or mine.

I’m praying they have hers.

She takes a deep breath and her eyes open. Those soft blues looking into mine.

They make my heart melt.

“Go to sleep.” She kisses my hand.

“Can’t.”

“Why?” She yawns.

“Thinkin’”

“About?”

“Us.” I stroke her hair out of her face once more and smile.

“What about is?”

“Wondering how long we’ll last.” I won’t mention I’m thinking what we should name our unborn children.

She smiles. “We’ll last an eternity.” Her eyes close as she holds my hand and she’s back to sleep just like that.

Just like that.

Eternity.

I sigh and rest my head back on the pillow.

How long is eternity?

And when does that end?

So many questions are running through my mind. I wonder if I’ll ever get any sleep tonight.






I know he’s still awake. I can feel his heart beat racing. He does that. Especially when he’s seriously thinking about something.

I wonder what he’s thinking about?

I take a deep breath and sigh. His hand rubs my back and he knows that always puts me back to sleep.

The hum comes soft and sweet. So soft I don’t think I’m hearing it. I think I’m imagining it. But he gets louder and louder before he starts singing softly.

His voice is so smooth and silky and he knows I can’t resist temptation like that. I open my eyes and grab his hand and kiss each knuckle softly.

This is the man I love.

This is the man I want.

This is the man I will spend the rest of my life with.

I just know it.

I just do.







It’s four in the morning and I still haven’t got any sleep. The burning in my chest has diminished slightly and I’m laying on my back counting the cracks in the ceiling. I don’t know if it’s the time change or if it’s just me.

All I know is that I have too much on my mind to sleep.

I look over at her sleeping form she hasn’t moved. The covers are around her waist and she’s sleeping on her stomach. I trace the curves of her back with my eyes and then my hand as I turn on my side.

She’s so beautiful.

She’s been through hell. That’s no lie. I sometimes think that she bullied everyone because her father bullied her herself.

Just thinking about the man makes me angry. Knowing what he did to such an sweet innocent girl makes my blood boil. Knowing that he had touched her behind closed doors when her mother wasn’t there. Knowing that she felt there was no escape, no one to help her.

It makes me so angry, so mad.

It makes me feel that I could have done something. I could have helped.

But knowing that I couldn’t kills me.

The first time e made love as when we were eighteen we were in my house and my parents were away and we were talking about sex an she said she had it before and I told her she was lying. Never did I realize, never.

She had cried so hard. I thought I was killing her. But she didn’t want to stop. She said I was curing her of him. That I was ridding him from inside her. She never once closed her eyes. Too afraid that she’d see his face.

Even know she’s like that. She enjoys it; there’s no doubt in that. But she holds back.

She holds back.

I close my eyes and a tear trickles down and I feel her hand wipe it away. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I smile as I kiss her hand. “I love you.”

She smiles softly as she kisses me on the lips and lays her head on my chest. “I love you too.”

And finally, sleep does come. When the sun starts to shine and the morning rays peak through the darkness and settle into this room.

That's when I fall asleep.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki