This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Yes. The one on fifth street by the market. You know across from Tony’s pizza?” I nod as the woman speaks. “Yes. One grand for the place? Of course. Yes. I’ll be there in twenty minutes.” I smile as I hang up the phone after saying thank you. I turn to Justin and smile. He’s eating one of those hot pockets with pepperoni and cheese with the sauce. It’s good stuff. I stand up and kiss his forehead. He/s so into the cartoon he’s watching. Sponge Bob square pants I think that’s what he’s watching.

“I’ll be back in an hour okay?”

“Want me to come with you?”

“No that’s okay.” I smile. “I’ll be back You go ahead and stay and watch your cartoons.” I laugh.

He looks up at me and half glares and smiles. “Thanks.” He says that in such a sarcastic way.

“Anyone calls tell them where I am and I’ll be back in an hour.”

“You’re repeating yourself.”

“Yeah. Well. Shit.” I laugh. I’m speechless and I can’t help but smile. This smile will stick with me for the rest of the day.

“Who’s going to be your partner in crime?”

“I think Marissa. I still have to call her though. I’ll do that when I get back.”

“Marissa huh? Isn’t she the one who was in your art class in college?”

“Yeah.” I nod. He’s making me run behind. Damn him. “Yeah I’ll call her when I get back.”

“Okay. He nods. “Love you.”

“Love you too!” I yell as I shut the door behind me and jump into the car and stat it up. Yesterday was the best day of my life. And I have a feeling that it’s going to get better.

Or worse.

I’m taking my pick and hopefully, it’s going to get better.





The phone has been ringing off the hook. Deals with Venice Painting and Bella Painting called to tell her to come get her last check. And to see if she was working somewhere else. They liked her spunk. HA! Her spunk? She's fucking feisty as hell. She’s like a wild cat. A tiger. A panther. Anything besides a human being with spunk.

But that’s cool because Marissa called and asked how she was doing. That she heard about the job offer with Bella Painting. She was calling to warn her. To late Marissa, she already quit. She loved hearing that. I was going to tell her about Lauren getting the place for her own gallery. But I decided to leave that to Laur.

Because knowing her, she’d jump down my throat for telling Marisa the good news.

So I'm eating Fritos, the honey bar-b-q kind. Yeah that and a coke. It’s pretty good. But I eat anything so.... That doesn’t give you much.

Finally, the door opens and I quickly place the bag and my pop on the floor and run to the kitchen. “Hey. How’d it go?”

“Great.” She smiles. “It’s all mine!”

“Great.” I’m full of enthusiasm here.

“Anyone call?”

“Venice Painting. Bella Painting, calling you to tell you that they liked your spunk and to come get your last check. Oh, and uh... Marissa. She heard about your offer with Bella Painting, she just called to warn you.” I smile. “You’re a hot iron right now. Strike while it’s hot.”

She laughs. “Thanks.”

“Yup.” I nod and walk back into the living room, grabbing my bag of chips and pop and sit back down in the recliner.

“What are you watching?” She laughs.

“Uh... Legend of the falls.” I chew on a chip and smile. “It’s been good.”

“You’ve seen it ten thousand times.” She laughs.

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.” I bob my head back and forth. “Go call Marissa.”

“Yes sir.” She sautes me.

I think I like her like this.

I really do.






“Yeah I know. Susan McCain is a major bitch. Yeah, that’s why I quit. Uh huh.” I smile. “Yeah. We should get to together.” My smile just widens. “I have a question for you. Yeah.” I laugh. Oh, this is going to be good.

“How about coming down here and being my partner.” I laugh. “No, not like that. I have Justin.” I laugh. “I bought a place. Down on Fifth Street. Yeah by the market and across from Tony’s. Yeah.” I smile. “It’s going to be my Gallery for paintings. I just.... need a partner.”

I pull the phone from my ears because she's screaming so loud. I laugh as she stops and place it only ear again. Justin's downstairs, luckily he didn’t hear that. “You will?” I smile. “Thank you so much. I know, I’m an angel.”

“YEAH RIGHT!”

I laugh as I hear Justin yell up the stairs.

“Yeah. That was him.” I laugh. “So tomorrow? We can just start off with painting and cloning and... yeah. We’ll figure something out.” I smile. “Okay. See you tomorrow M. Bye.” I hang up and run down stairs and jump onto Justin’s lap. “I love you so much!”

“I love you too.” He looks at me suspicious of my motives. I kiss him softly and smile.

“She said yes.”

“She said yes?”

“She said yes.”

“She said yes?”

“YES!” I slap his arm. “Stop doing that.”

“Doing what?”

“That.”

“What?”

“THAT!” I laugh. “Stop it.”

“Okay.”

“Good.”

“Okay.” He smiles. Hr’s dong this for fun.

I think he’s having too much fun.

“How about some entertainment?”

“What kind?” He laughs. “Kinky or non-kinky?”

I laugh and throw my head back as he licks my neck. “Kinky.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki