This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Early morning rays creep into the slightly dark room. I stretch and yawn and cover up and cuddle closer to him. He’s slightly cold because there’s no covers on his chest. Just on his waist and it’s refreshing. Our window stayed open all night last night. The crickets were peaceful after our rendezvous

He’s sleeping peacefully and I don’t want to wake him so I slowly pull back the covers and get out of bed and grab the bathrobe from the bathroom and walk to the large window and look outside. Everyone is on the streets, walking to wherever they have to go.

I don’t know how long I’ve been standing here but after awhile his hand lays my shoulder, his lips on my neck. I smile and kiss his hand and they move to my waist and we stand there watching the world pass by from the window.

He’s gone. He left my side and I hear this click, and sounds in the background. But my eyes are glued to the people walking by. The scenery and the sky. Put that all together and you do have heaven on earth. It’s fantastic.

It's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me, oh no
It's just the nearness of you

It isn't your sweet conversation
That brings this sensation, oh no
It's just the nearness of you


I smile as his lips touch my neck. “This is perfect.” He whispers. He’s right and I have no intention of reply. I simply turn my head towards him and kiss his lips softly. He smiles, he got the message.

His voice is so soft and light as his breath hits my ears and my neck. “When you're in my arms and I feel you so close to me All my wildest dreams come true.” I smile and I know he’s smiling. And once again we’re on the bed. Shedding the robes.

His hands slid over my shoulders and kiss them softly. “I need no soft lights to enchant me
If you'll only grant me the right to hold you ever so tight.”

I smile up at him and kiss his chest. “And to feel in the night the nearness of you...”

He grins as the blankets go over our heads.

Goodbye morning. We’re not ready.

Goodbye world. We’re not coming out.

Goodbye sun, we never truly met.

Because I’m in the arms of the one I love.






It’s weird how I can just lay here and she’s in the shower and just think about the future. The name of our kids. The kind of wedding I know she’ll want. She wants a big one. Not grand big but big nonetheless.

I want one boy and one girl. Maybe twins. So they can grow up together. I want this place in Montana with this farm house and some horses and... Maybe some pigs and chickens. But then Lauren will have to work the farm and not her gallery so that won’t work. Plus she’ll have the kids to look after. And of course, now she wants a dog.

A dog.

That’s something else I have to think about. Because her birthday is coming up soon.

What do to, what to do.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.





The hot water rushing over my body is a nice way for me to relax. Paris, I love Paris. Not only for the sights but also for the romance that just hangs in the air. It’s like as soon as you step off the plane you’re filled with love and so many other emotions at once. And the only emotion I focused on was my love for Justin.

He’s in the bedroom talking to himself. I think he’s having one of those fantasy dreams. He’s calling out all kinds of names. I laugh softly as I peek through the door. He’s just lying there staring at the ceiling.

“Decisions....”

He’s mumbling to himself. I’m wondering what he’s thinking but hey, I’m not a mind reader. Although sometimes I wish I were.

Like now.

“Dog....”

I smile as I open the door fully and walk out. “What’s this about a dog?”

“You said you wanted one.” He sits up and stares at me. Only thing I have on is a towel, and it’s very thin.

“Yeah.” I nod. “Not this second though. The way you’re mumbling and chanting you might conjure one up out of thin air.”

“Nice.” He smiles.

I walk towards him and push him back on the bed as I crawl on top of him. “You like?”

“Definitely.” His hand is running up and down my thigh.

“How about....” I undo my towel and throw it across the room. “This?”

He grins as his hands run over my stomach and up towards my chest. “Love it.” He kisses my belly button and smiles. “I do have one question though.”

“Oh yeah? What is it?”

“Do you have a plan to all this torment?”

I laugh softly as I lean down and kiss his nose. “As always, I do.” Then we kiss.

And everything is perfect.

Pure perfect.

I don’t ever want to leave Paris.

Never.

But realizing that I will in another day makes me sad. Because then I have to go back to the realization that.... He’s sick.

That I have a business to start.

That I, Lauren Anne Nichols. Have a life to complete.

And I want to complete that life with Justin by my side.





I shake my head and look at the clock. Why we came to Paris to sleep in a hotel and make love all day is beyond me. I look around the dresser and freeze.

There’s no used condoms there.

None.

I turn quickly and look at Lauren’s sleeping figure.

I cover my face with both my hands and sigh deeply.

I just fucked up.

We just fucked up.

Big time.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki