This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


So we’re home. Yesterday we toured Paris like real tourists. We safe the Eiffel tower and took rides on the boats. It was very romantic. We went to a fancy restaurant and looked at some fancy dogs for a decision.

We decided on a jack Russell terrier. They’re small, cute and adorable.

I throw open the door to my house and Step inside. I kneel down and kiss the floor. “Home sweet home.” I stand up and look at Justin and Laugh at the expression on his face.

He’s had that expression since the day before yesterday after I woke up.

He won’t say what’s wrong but I know something is up. It’s not like him to keep something from me. “Hey. What’s wrong?”

He shakes his head and goes for the fridge. “Nothing.”

“Is it the surgery for tomorrow? Got the jitters?” He hands me a Dr. Pepper and I smile and kiss his cheek. We’ve been touchy towards each other since we went to Paris. And it hasn’t left us even though we’re back in the US.

“Yeah.” He nods and opens his can. He brings it to his lips only to have the contents to spill all down the front of his shirt. “Shit.” He begins to wipe and I shake my head.

“Take it off.” I sigh.

He takes it off and hands it to me. I walk to the dining room and laundry room and take some detergent and begin to scrub. White shirt plus Dr. Pepper don’t mix well together. I sigh with completion as I stare at it. It’s gone. The stain is gone. “All done.” I hand it back to him and he throws it on the banister for it to go upstairs.

He walks into the living room and sit down and stares at the blank TV. “Justin?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. It’s... tomorrow. It has me all mixed up.” He nods as if he’s trying to convince himself.

“Okay.” I nod hesitantly. “I’m going to go catch a nap. Wanna come?” I smile.

He hakes his head. “No thanks. I think I’ll stay right here.”

I sigh and nod. I’m disappointed. “Okay.” I turn and shrug as I walk up the stairs.

Alone.

















She finally left. I'm finally alone. Fatigue has kicked in like a major bitch and I can’t go to seep so I’m forcing myself to stay awake. I need someone to talk to. Someone that’s not Lauren.

I grab the phone and dial Trace’s number and wait for him to answer. “What is it Timberlick?”

“Dude.” I sigh and rub my face. “Lauren might be pregnant.”

“What?”

Yeah. That got his attention. Next time think twice before answering your phone like that jackass.

“Yeah. We went to Paris to get away before my surgery and... We didn’t use condoms.”

“Shit. Does she know?”

“No she doesn't know. I'm not that fucking stupid. She’d freak. She already told me she doesn’t want to have kids until her late, which means LATE twenties. Like.... Twenty-eight or something.” I sigh. “I’m screwed.”

He laughs. “No, she is.”

“Shut up.” I groan.

“Okay, well. You know what you have to do. You have to tell her. Maybe she knows and she doesn't want to talk to you about it.”

I sigh. “I highly doubt that. She thinks I’m freaked about the surgery.”

“If she only knew.” He laughs.

“Look.” I sigh. “Don’t say anything. Okay?”

“All right. You know I got your back.”

I nod. He always has. And always will. “Yeah. I’ll uh... talk to you later, okay?”

“Okay. I’ll be there at the hospital tomorrow okay?”

“Okay.” I nod. “Thanks.”

“No problem Justin.” He sighs. “Tell her.”

“Yeah. I will.” I sigh and hang up.

In my dreams.



















“So? How was it?”

I turn to Marissa and sigh. “Okay. We mostly stayed in the hotel.”

“Ohh.” She laughs. “I can picture that. Sweat meat, and sexy Justin Timberlake.” She nods with a grin. “I like it.”

I watch as James walks in the door and I hit her elbow and she smiles. He walks up and kisses my forehead and kisses her cheek. “How are you lovely ladies?”

“Once a charmer, always a charmer.” I smile. “I’m good. And you?”

“Not too shabby. How’s the fiancĂ©?”

I bit the inside of my cheek and look him in the eyes. He has these beautiful brown eyes that just pull you in with the dark tanned complexion. He’s one hunky man. Mar is lucky. Very Lucky.

But I’m luckier. Ha!

“It’s going good. He’s at home trying to be not freaked out by the surgery.” I nod. Or something like that.

“Oh.” He nods. “We’ll be there for him and you tomorrow, okay?” He leans down and kisses her lips softly and all I can do is smile. She has herself a nice boyfriend and future husband on her hands.

How nice.

“Thanks.” I smile and he kisses my cheek and he’s off.

“Isn’t he just eatable?” Marissa laughs.

“Yeah.” I nod.

My mind is stuck on Justin. I have this sinking feeling that something bad is around the bend. Something unexpected is going to pop up.

Something that has nothing to do with the surgery tomorrow.



















I’m pacing back and forth in the living room. “Lauren... I have to tell you something.... In Pairs we didn’t exactly use protection...” I scrunch my face up and groan. That will never work. I can picture her reaction now.

She’d jump down my throat.

It takes two to tango there Laur. It isn’t my entire fault.

I sigh and rub my face. I’ve been doing that a lot. Which reminds me I need to shave. I need to be a smooth as a baby's’ bottom.

Oh her we go again.

The door opens and I freeze as she walks into the living room. I lunge for the chair and make it just in time as she rounds the corner. “Hey. How was your visit with Marissa?” I smile.

She looks at me. She’s giving me that ‘what are you up to’ look. “Good. James said hi.”

I always did like that guy. He’s cool. “Yeah.” I nod.

She sighs. “I suppose you don’t want to join me upstairs?”

I shake my head and lick my lips. The temptation is killing me. “No. I’m going to crash here.”

Her brows furrow together and she shrugs. Thank god for no curiosity in Lauren. Or she’d kill me for sure. “Okay. I’ll be upstairs, in he bedroom, watching TV, all alone....”

Guilt trip. Thanks Laur.

She starts up the stairs. “Lauren?”

She stops and turns to me. “Yeah?”

I scratch my head and sigh with a small grin on my face. “You might be pregnant.”




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki