This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. The story has been finished for a long time now. And for those of you who love the story. I'm getting another site and adding more stories plus oldies. :) Enjoy!

It’s been over two hours since I left and I just can’t seem to go back. Because he’ll be there and he’ll be in a daze. To think that we had the scare a couple of days ago, and it turns around and we find out that it’s not me that’s pregnant, it’s Britney.

Britney.

I shut the car door and start it up and head out. I’m been at this lookout for so long that I’m tired of the same scenery. I touch my hair and sigh. I had got it cut while I was on my way here. It looks better, not so weighed down.

Listen to me. I’m talking about my hair when my fiancé is having a child with another woman.

Stupid, stupid Lauren.

 

 

She’s not here and it’s been over three hours. I’m starting to get worried. The phone rings and I stare at it. The last time I answered it my world turned upside down. Should I take the chance of answering it?

I sigh and pick it up. “Yeah?”

“Did you read it?”

Her voice is just soft. Just so soft. “Yeah.”

“I wish I could have told you in person.” She sighs.

“Hmm.” I nod. That wouldn’t of been pretty. THIS isn’t pretty.

“Are you okay?”

Oh yeah. I’m peachy. My world just turned upside down and did a one eighty and I’m just fine. My fiancée has left and she hasn’t come back. And guess what? It’s not actually all your fault this time. Huh, go figure. “Yeah.”

She sighs. “I’ll keep you updated okay?”

“How’d this happen?” I run a hand over my face.

“Do you really have to ask?” She laughs slightly.

I shake my head and sigh. “Never mind. Bye.” I hang up and lay back on the couch. The world is just spinning.

And to think I was thinking Lauren was pregnant.

Wouldn't it be a kick if Britney and Lauren were pregnant at the same time?

“Shut up.” I groan. “It just might happen. So just... shut up.

 

 

I pull into the driveway and it’s completely dark. I look at the clock and sigh. It’s nine o’clock. I probably gave Justin another heart attack. I slowly open the door and walk down the sidewalk and open the door. I lay my purse on the counter.

“Hey.”

I jump at the sound of his voice and shriek. “God Justin.” I place my hand over my heart. “You scared the shit out of me.”

“Sorry.” He smiled softly. “I want to drink but I can’t.”

I nod. “No you can’t.” I sit on the counter beside him and take his ahnd into mine.

He looks up at me and touches my hair. “You cut it.”

I nod. “It was time.”

He sighs. “I don’t know how this happened.” He gets down and leans against the counter. “One minute I’m happy with you and having a party and the next minute I find out I’m a father.”

I lick my lips and bit don on my lower lip. “Justin?”

He sighs deeply. “Hmm?”

I scratch the back of my neck. I’m not sure if he wants to hear this or not. “Um....” I shake my head and laugh softly at my nervousness. “What if the baby isn’t... yours.”

 

 

I turn to her. “What?”

“Well what if it isn’t yours?”

She’s actually serious. “Why would she tell me it was? and purposely lie ot me?”

She laughs softly and shakes her head and shrugs. “It’s Britney.”

“Lauren.” I sigh. “She wouldn't do that. She’s done some pretty crazy things to me. but she wouldn't lie about that.”

“Oh yeah?” She hops down off the counter and crosses her arms over her chest. Maybe she’s in denial and she wants to blame someone for this. Well honey, I’m here, blame me. “Do a paternity test.”

“Are you nuts?” I laugh softly and start to walk into the living, but I change my mind and head up the stairs. Lauren is right behind me.

“Actually I’m completely sane. I’ve been thinking about this for awhile.”

“Well so have I.” I open the door to the bedroom and shed off my shirt and throw it nt the dirty laundry pile.

“Yeah.” She nods. “And you never thought that maybe she was lying just to get you back?”

“No.” I shake my head. “She’s not the devil Lauren. Damn.”

“Surprised me.”

I turn to her and take her arm into my hands and look into her eyes. “Look. I love you. I always will. But you have to realize that no one would purposely lie to someone about them being the father of their child.”

She sighs and throws my hands off of her. She sits down on the bed and watches me as I shred my clothes and get a new pair of boxers on. “Yes they do. Some peple. namely bitches, whores, and Britney. The Britney that has always hated you having me on your arm.”

“Is this about jealousy or what?”

“It’s not about jealousy.” She moans. “It’s about the truth. Face it Justin. You’re still hypnotized by her.”

“I am not Lauren. Don’t put words in my mouth.” I groan. I’m trying not to get too upset here, but she is really pushing my buttons.

“You are too. You were just... You always have been. You can’t tell me it just all of a sudden went away.”

“It did okay?” I throw my shirt down on the floor and clench my teeth. “God damn it Lauren. I love you. Are you purposely trying to push me away? Because right now you’re doing a damn good job of it.”

“No I’m not...” She sighs and stands up and kisses my shoulder. My arms wrap around her and she sighs. “I’m not trying to push you away. I’m just trying to--”

“To accuse Britney of lying.” I sigh and step away and she sits back on the bed in a sigh of fury.

“No. I’m trying to figure out how all this is going to come into play in our relationship. Because right now it’s tearing us apart. Do you want that?”

“Of course I don’t.” I sigh. “I can’t very well just walk away from her. For Pete's sake Lauren, she’s carrying my child.”

“Which comes back to my point. Maybe it’s not yours!”

“Stop.” I point at her. “Just stop.” I turn around and walk out of the door.

“Where are you going?” She asks as she follows me into the hallway.

“I’m sleeping on the couch. I can’t talk to you right now. Goodnight.”

She sighs. “Goodnight.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki