This Time Around by Gracy


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
We've reached the end... As sad as it is. I hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it.  Enjoy!

[Two Weeks Later]

Quietness. That´s what looms in the house. We´re packing all his things. What Lynn wants, what the guys want, what I want. And the rest goes to charity. Just as it says in his will.

But all of his hard earned money, he left to me and Theresa. And he left me custody of her. I take a look around eh house and sigh. It seems to empty so lifeless without him here. I pick Theresa up off the floor and head out, locking the door behind me.

The news covered everything that had happened. Fans understood why he never said anything. no one really thought he would pass away. Leaving us all behind to mourn his absence.

But that´s the way life goes.

I buckle Tessa in her car seat and throw the boxes in the trunk and head home. I sigh as I turn on the radio and then the CD player. I´ve become a big fan of Sarah McLachlan
lately. Her soothing voice sounds such like an angel and it soothes me somehow.

Even if it is just for two minutes.

Living without him in my life has been hard for the past two weeks. I´ve fought with Britney about Theresa and showed her his will and she backed off. She knew not to mess with it.

Because it was what he wanted.

I will remember you Will you remember me? Don't let your life pass you by Weep not for the memories


I smile softly and remember the lost memories that I was trying to hide deep within myself.


"Nothing." She shakes her head. She´s still smiling and trying not to laugh. The doors open and she takes me into her arms.

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi."

"All right. I can do that."



I smile softly and laugh. The road to the cemetery is on the left and the road that leads me home is on the right. I´m at a crossing. I look at Theresa in the rearview mirror. "How about we go see daddy?"

"AH!" She smiles.

I smile too and nod as I take the left.

Life gives you obstacles. It all depends on how you get over them and how you come out on top.

Justin always came out on top.

Always.

<center><u><b><i>The End</center></b></i></u>



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki