We Love To See You Smile by Cami08


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Beginning with her...

He looked at me and I smiled pushing my hair behind my ear and shrugging as he looked at me. “Are you gonna just stand there? Come on pretty boy, you can play the tambourine, I’m sure Mr. H. won’t mind.” He looked at me blankly and I took my flute from my other hand and started hitting my other hand with it, looking at him. “Look I don’t make the rules, I just enforce them, and if you don’t like me then oh well but could you at least not embarrass me?” He picked up the tambourine and sat down next to me.

“Why did they pair us together for the day?” Justin stared at me and watched me shrug. “I mean seriously, what am I doing hanging around with you?”

“And what is that supposed to mean? Look you don’t even know me. Please don’t act like you do. All you pretty boys are a like. You just look cute, but really have black holes for hearts...” He was about to answer back but was cut off by my best friend and the local nut Katie who came running in.

“Three little duckies sitting in a pond! Sitting in a pond!!!! Then one little ducky gets shot! Heya Jazz! Hey what’s with the pretty boy? Did you kid knap him like the others?”

“The others?” He looked at her and then me. “What is she talking about.”

“Katie...”

“She never told you about the pretty boys she hides in her closet? Yeah anyway you were on her list but hmm...don’t know anymore...”

“Katie look! Orlando Bloom!”

“WHERE?! WHERE?!”

I shook my head as she ran off and sighed, “Thank god she’s gone.”

“Ok see this is why I don’t hang around with you people...”

“You people?” I looked at him puzzled. “What do you mean by you people? Was that a racist comment Timberlake because I have friends in the force, I could just make a call and that’s your ass.”

“No I mean you band geeks.”

“Band geeks? Me a band geek?” I look around and then laugh. “Look I needed a seventh class, this is it. This will help me graduate buddy, so you better watch yourself because I plan on leaving with more than just good grades!” I glared at him and sat back in my chair sighing heavily. “You know what, shut up and don’t talk to me for the rest of the period.” I shook my head and ran my hand down my face.

On to second period*~

“So anyway you want to mix the bromide hydroxide with the hydro chlorate acid, And if you do that....”

Mr. B was going on and on. Justin was now staring down at my paper where I was drawing flowers and circles and pictures of demented cows in sweaters. Half our class was either A. asleep, B. text messaging someone, or C. doing other homework for classes later. “Does he ever stop talking?”

“Sadly enough honey, no.” I looked at him and sighed.

“Ok so this is your homework. I’ll be back you all.”

I looked at Justin who was laughing and rose an eyebrow. “What’s so funny?”

“How do you do this every day, Band then Chem. Your life is so dull.”

“Really? You have no idea, wait till fourth period...that’s when it gets wild.” I stated simply before going back to my cows.

“What goes on during fourth period?”

“You’ll see. You’ll see.”

Period 4*~Algebra 2/3

“So what you doin this weekend Danielle?” I asked and looked over at “Justin who was sitting listening, completely amused.

“Girl I gotta work this weekend.”

“Hey Danielle where do you work?” Justin asked and watched as I started to laugh.

“Mc Donald’s cuz they hire you when you’re fourteen, anyway yeah I get paid minimum wage but hey it’s entertaining, last week some chick got mad because we wouldn’t give her any more barbeque sauce so she threw it in this dudes face. It’s quite funny actually.” By then Justin was already on the floor holding onto his side.

“I swear all of you are crazy.”

“Yeah well, you know you like us.”

He smiled at us softly and shrugged. “Yeah if you say so.”

“Hey someone give us some stripping music!” Kiera yelled as she stood up and Michael started the music.

“What in the hell are yall doing?” Justin looked at me, mouth wide open.

“Stripping hello!”

“In the middle of class?”

“Come on it’s not like we’re doing anything else!” I said and lifted my pink fluffy Old Navy hoody over my head and pushed it behind me in my chair. Kiera was still acting like she was stripping . I pulled the scrunchie out my hair before brushing it down and looked at Justin who was staring at me. “WHAT? Why do you keep looking at me like that?”

“Well...I just never...well looked at you like that.”

“Well the thing is you never see the other side of people, you just assume they fit your “stereo types” don’t assume soo much Justin. It may get you hurt one day.” I leaned against him as we headed out the class on the way to lunch. “So by the way, do you still think we’re band geeks?”

“Hell yeah, but at least you’re cool geeks.”

I hit him in his side and shook my head. “Yeah you’re a pretty cool pretty boy too. By the way I hope you know that later I will have to add you to my pretty boy collection.”

“You can’t be serious Jasmine. Seriously you really don’t do that....do you?”

“I don’t know, want to find out?”

“AHHHHH Get her away from me She’s Crazy!!!”

“Aww Pumpkin come back!!!!! We Love to See You Smile!!!!!!!! Wait why must you act like you don’t love me. Justin Randall Timberlake!!! COME BACK !!!!!! I LUV YOU!!!!!!”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki