~*Dear Santa...I will Stalk You...*~ by Cami08


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Dear Santa....


Dear Santa,
Look, I know that you’re a very busy man but come on you gotta get this right this year! Anyway I hope this helps guiding you on what I want and you’ll finally get it right. So here it is!

1.A tickle me Elmo- Look I know you tried last time and instead you got me a tickle me cookie monster but come on who wants that? Hahaha Oh Boy Oh Boy...

2. A Fleece Hoody from Old Navy- YOU GOT JC ONE BEFORE ME??? HOW DARE YOU!!!

3. A tricycle- look don’t ask, just get.

4. A Power Wheels Jeep!- I always wanted one...why I didn’t just buy one? Look dude just get it. Pow, Pow, Power wheels!!!

5. A Easy Bake Oven-Come on!!!! PWEEEEEAAAASEEEEE, do you know how many tasty treats you could make? IF you get me this, I will make you a thank you cookie and send it fed ex to you. I promise.

6. Aaliyah- oh come on she was such a nice girl! Look I know I know, something about not messing with the dead and interfering with the natural process but come on have you noticed yet that I’m selfish??

7.Mc Donald’s- Mmmm Mc Donald’s......

8. Ashton Kutcher’s show Punk’D- look he cannot have more fame than me! I’m Justin Timberlake hello!

9. A restraining order from Britney- YES Come on you can do this! PLEASE HELP ME! She’s crazy!!

10. another hit cd- come on who can resist the hotness?

So can you do it? Huh, alright I know it’s a lot but pleasssseeeeeeee I would really like it if you actually came through for once. So much love.

Your Buddy,

Justin Randall Timberlake

P.S. If you don’t get it right, I am going to FED EX myself there and stalk you for the rest of your life.

P.S.S. Wait, or better yet, send Britney to you. Thanks!!!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki