Almost Doesn't Count by amk16


Number of reviews: 131
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I just wanted to interupt the story for a second to say thank you to everyone who has sent feedback, or read the story for that matter. It really means a ton to me and as corny as this may seem, I truly do appreciate it. I'm sorry to the people that I haven't responded to lately, but I don't always have time to check my reveiews and when I do, I don't want to respond to three weeks worth of reveiws. Once again, it does mean a lot to me and I value your oppinions. Also, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. This is my first novel that I've ever posted and I know that it's not as polished as it could be, but with your support, I know it can be pretty darn good!

Alright, enough with the corny shit- I'm out. Laters!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki