Almost Doesn't Count by amk16


Number of reviews: 131
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


So sorry that it's taken me so long to update.

Chapter 17
After dinner, we decided to just have fun and be whacky. I suggested we walk the edges of the shore. You know, what better way to finish a romantic dinner than to take a walk on the beach with a super hot, super sensitive love interest? Like so many of my plans, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Actually, things went well for the first 5 minutes of our little jaunt in the waves. We let the ice cold water run over our toes causing thousands of needles to run up our spines. Once we were used to the temperature, we began to move down the shore, separating ourselves from the moonlighting waiters.

A few more minutes of this back and forth movement up and down a small stretch of coastal territory, we decided to head back to the car. Slipping on my shoes, I took my first step towards the wavering headlights, and hit a rock instead of the sand. My ankle went one way, but my heel cracked under the pressure. Falling flat on my ass, I wasn’t sure whether I should cry or laugh. Justin decided to make the decision for me.

“You’re all wet,” Justin smirked at the dirty comment.

“I’m going to be a lady and pretend that I didn’t hear that.”

“Aww, it’s no fun being in the gutter if no one’s going to join you.”

I was silent once we reached the car. Leaning back in the seat, the scenery fascinated me.

“Come here.”

I’d been ignoring him since I’d entered the car, throwing playful glares in his direction wheneverhe made the effort to talk. It was kinda’ payback for laughing at my fall. However, when I turned my head to see that lopsided grin and a twinkle in his eyes, I changed my mind. I flashed him a perplexed look, but obeyed the command. Y’all know I’d do anything for that man.

Once I’d scooted closer to him, he dipped his head and nuzzled my neck. I froze for a mere second, having never been this close to him. “Chanel No. 5 and,” he kissed my burning skin and grinned. “…Welcher’s Grape?”

Now it was his turn to look puzzled, but I ignored him yet again. “Thanks. Tonight was more fun than I could have imagined.”

“Believe me, it was my pleasure.”

It was then that Lonnie took his opportunity to give us some privacy. With a wink and a nod, he put up the partition and lowered the lights. It also happened to be the moment that I realized we were quite alone.

“Becca, I really want to do something right now,” he whispered, moving closer to me. I had a feeling what he wanted, but I was a little nervous. Even in my apprehension, I found myself drawn towards him.

“Why waste the atmosphere,” I grinned slightly before our lips met for the first of many times.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki