Almost Doesn't Count by amk16


Number of reviews: 131
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Sorry guys, I seem to have made a mistake. Some people were really confused becasue I posted this chapter a while ago but the title said "chapter 1". This is officially the correct chapter. I hope to update sometime this weekend. Thanks to everyone that continues to read this- especially those of you who send feedback. I don't think I can stess this enough, but it means a ton to me. Enjoy!

I was rather comfy in bed not worrying about the hazy sound of someone’s voice. I tried to ignore it, but the disembodied voice eventually entered the room pestering me to “rise and shine”.

I pulled the covers over my head, and for emphasis added, “Shut up, Trace!” And though I tried to sound seriously threatening, I ended up whining.

“Sounds like something Bounce would say.”

There was a dip in the bed as he sat down and began messing with the blankets.

“Doesn’t look like him.” Trace peeked under the covers and laughed at the look of disgust on my face.

“After last night, shouldn’t you be at the clinic getting tested.” He looked a little confused, so I added, “Bonus points if you check positive for Chlamydia.”

He looked at me with one of those ‘I’m really insulted, but I don’t know how to respond’ looks before heading for the bathroom and knocking on the door. “I didn’t come to be tortured by you. I came to be tortured by him.”

I now perceived the steam as it billowed out. Seconds later, Justin was leaning against the frame in nothing but a low-slung towel haphazardly hanging on his slender waist.

At this point I kind of tuned out of their conversation. All I noticed was a bead of moisture run down his shoulder and slowly descend on his tanned skin. I couldn’t help but notice how the water moved over every inch of smooth, yet hard and toned muscle. The drop eventually disappeared under the pale green towel, but I could still imagine how it would run over-.

Grab a hold of yourself, woman, I mentally yelled at myself. I refused to allow personal feelings get in the way of the friendship I was still trying to build up. Of course having spent the night lying next to him and waking up in his bed didn’t really help my case. You just really need a boyfriend and last night is messing with your emotions.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki