Smile for Me by Lady M


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Please. Smile for me. Tell me that your life goes on for me, and tell me that every breath you take is for me. Please. Just say those words. Say that you love me, say that you live just to be next to me. Tell me that if the world would end tomorrow, that it would be okay just knowing that I'll be by your side, that you'll be with me. Look at me and smile, let the smile reach your eyes, let your eyes twinkle and shine. For me.

Ssshh.

No. You wouldn't do that. At least not for me, maybe for someone else. But not for me.

You see, you don't notice me, you don't care. All you care about, all you could see is that man. My best friend. You love him, he loves you. But it's all wrong. Nothing about you being with him is right. You need to be with me. Not him. But no, it's always him. Everyone loves him. Everyone falls for him. His charm. The oh-so-irresistible Timberlake charm.

Fuck it.

Dammit, for once I'd like to be the one to get the girl, but it never happens. Nope. Not in reality, and not even in fiction. No. It's always Thrustin' Justin Timberlake. Sure, there's also JC. Can't forget him. Oh and also Lance. . .And Chris. But never me. Nope. Never me. Never Joey Fatone, the middle man in NSYNC.

Instead, I'm the guy everyone loves as a brother, a best friend, or heck maybe even an uncle. But a lover? No, never!

Why can't you be with me? Why couldn't I have been the one you've fallen for. Why did it have to be the kid? Why, Shelly? Please. Just tell me.

I thought you liked me, that you cared for me. Remember? Remember what you said, Shells? Of course you don't, you're so caught up in the fantasy you're in. Envied by millions of girls around the world who would KILL to be you. . .heck, they would probably KILL YOU if given the chance. Do you really want that? To die for someone you claim to love, someone who would possibly and most likely mourn over you for two full minutes and then leave to find some other girl? No you don't, no one would want that. . .so why are you with him? You know you should be with me? You told me that ever since you met me, that your life finally had a meaning, and that I'm someone you could see yourself settling down with. And you know what, I wanted that. I wanted to settle down with you, I don't know why because at that point I've only known you for a couple of months. But I felt as if I could. . .settle down with someone, settle down with you. It would be nice. . .to get married to someone you care deeply for, someone you are happy with. . .but no, you messed up everything. . .and maybe I did too.

Man, I just had to introduce you to the kid. I just had to! Stupid me, that was my bad. My mistake. But you - oh god you! You. . .actually went out with him that night, huh? After all I did for. . .after I booked your flight and bought your ticket, picked you up at the airport and took you around Time Square. . .I planned so many things for that night, but you ruined it and left with him instead. Left me alone. . .but here I am, still feeling for you. I love you, Shelly. So much, but you've never given me the chance to show you that.

. . .what the hell am I bitching for? Shit, I'm the lucky one here. You're nothing but a gold digger, and I should actually be feeling sorry for Justin, not myself.

Oh, you think that I don't know, that I haven't noticed huh?

Since you and the kid went public with your relationship, Justin has been ravishing you with gifts. . .expensive gifts really. Diamond rings, new cars. . .romantic getaways. . .you're just using him, aren't you?

Dammit, how could I be so blind? You don't love Justin, no. . .he's everything you hate! You can't possibly like him, let alone love him!

Crap, here I go again, putting you down just to make me feel better. . .It was actually working until just a few seconds ago. Great. Just fucking great.

I love you Shelly. Really. I love you. But you won't even look at me. I mean how can you, how can anyone? I'm nothing but Justin's shadow. No one sees me. Why would they, I mean, they can't even take their eyes away from him, and if they did. . .they just move to JC. No one cares for me.

Someone, anyone. . .just. . .smile for me.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki