Alone by Lady M


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Hello Mr. I-Think-I'm-the-King-of-The-World-Just-Because-I-Can-Make-the-Girls-Scream-my-Name, do you remember me? Oh. . .you claim that you don't, but. . .I know that you do.

How could you forget me? I'm your shadow, no one can forget their shadow. Your shadow is always with you, and I do mean always. Your shadow is with you through the best of times, and through the worst of times, and let's face it Justin. . .this is definitely one of the worst times. . .don't you agree?

Of course you do, I'm only voicing what you think. . .because let's face it, shadows don't have a mind of their own, now do they?. . .I mean, if I actually did have a mind of my own, I wouldn't be here to begin with. . .I would be long gone, and that would leave you alone. All alone.

You've scared off everyone that was once close to your heart. You've chased off so many people that tried to reach out to you, who tried to help you. . .and that left you alone. But I'm still here. . .and like I said, that's only because I can't leave you. . .your shadow is always with you.

I guess I'm your only friend now, huh? Heheh. . .Justin Timberlake's only friend is his mere shadow. Yeah. I'm your only friend, and you must think that you're going crazy. . .talking to your shadow, but oh well. Whatever it takes, right?

Hmm. . .I wonder what she thought. . .how she felt, what was going through her head at that moment? You know. . .when she walked in on your. . .ahem. . .extra activities?

You saw her face Justin, you saw the way her face fell when her eyes landed on the bed. . .your bed. . .her bed, the bed that you two shared in the house YOU BOTH owned. Sad dude. . .you were caught, caught fucking some red headed whore that you happened to meet only hours before.

Heh. . .I remember it like it was only yesterday. . .Allie came home from Japan earlier than expected and walked into the bedroom hoping to find you there, which she did. . .she found you, and someone else. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight before here, tears ran down her pale cheeks. . .the color had rushed out of her skin remember? You were shocked as well, weren't you Justin? And you pushed that other woman off of you before rushing to put your boxers on. Allie began to yell at you. . .do you remember what she said to you? What she called you? Because. . .I do.

She called you so many things, J. And the one name that still sends me into a laughing frenzy was when she called you a "typical male". I know, I know. . .why would I mention that instead of all of the other nasties she's called you?

Simple, because. . .in all reality you are just like every male Allie has EVER come in contact with. All you guys wanted was sex, sex, and oh, more sex. You think with the wrong head. And in the beginning, you claimed that you were NOTHING like the others, remember that? You got down to your knees. . .okay well you didn't LITERALLY get down own knees, but just work with me here. . .and told her that you weren't like any of the other guys, you weren't like Josh because you would NEVER hurt her in any. . .way. . .and if she gave you a chance, you would prove it to her.

Well, you've proven just the opposite. You ARE just like Josh. . .actually no, you have NOTHING on your fellow N SYNC group mate when it comes to hurting the one you claim to love, huh Justin? I mean. . .Josh would NEVER sleep with another girl in the same bed he slept with Allie, at least he did his business elsewhere. . .it's bad too I know, but at least the. . .ahem. . .memories that they shared in their bed. . .in their house were still. . .somewhat. . .pure. Not tainted, and ripped apart like your memories with Allie. . .that'll haunt her until she can get over you. . .oh wait, she is over you, isn't she J?

Yeah, she is. . .in fact, she's back with Josh, isn't she? Heh. . .what a guy that Josh is, huh? Taking "your" woman under his arms when she was most vulnerable. . .but oh wait, that was the same exact thing you had done, right! When Allie caught Josh, she came running to you because you were the one that had told her about Josh and his other woman. . .and you took advantage of the whole thing. . .how pathetic are you?

Oh, oh. . .you tell me that you were only looking after her? Right, well it doesn't matter now. Nope, it doesn't. You don't matter to Allie anymore, sure you want her back, but she doesn't want you back now does she? No, she's happy where she is. . .with Josh, and I hear that they're getting married soon. . .you must be fuming, huh? You must also be thinking Josh will do it again, he'll cheat on her again. . .but you know better, J. . .you know that he finally woke up and realized that he was being an asshole, and that Allie was the best thing that ever happened to him. . .and still is the best thing that ever happened to him. They're happy J, don't ruin that. You've ruined Allie's life enough, get over it, and get over yourself, Pop Star. Your life with Allie is over.

But oh, God. . .Allie isn't the only woman you've hurt, huh J? She isn't the only woman that's given her heart to you. . .no there were so many more. . .Becky. . .Jenn. . .Laura. . .Phoebe. . .yes, can't forget them.

You deserve to be alone, Justin. For everything you've done. . .you deserve to be alone, and hey guess what. . .you are!

Mmm. . .you MIGHT be sitting there staring and "listening" to me, but your lips are moving. . .you could only hear your own voice. . .you ARE me J. . .and you're alone. . . .


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki