Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 10

Morning came faster than anyone had wanted it too. JC and Arianna were cuddled close together in their room, and sounds of JC’s light snoring was all that could be heard. The shrill of the phone startled Arianna causing JC to wake also. JC kissed her check and picked up the phone as she cuddled back into warm blankets.
“ Hello?” JC said with a ruff and groggy voice.
“ Hello Mr. Chasez this is your 7:30 wake up call…” the chipper voice said. JC forced out a quick thank you and hung the phone back up before sinking back into the bed with his wife. Neither made any movements for a good 15 minuets before Arianna finally stretched out pulling the sheets off both of them. JC simply reached for the sheets and pulled them over his now cold body and turned away from her. She laughed and leaned over him to look at his face.
“ Come on baby, time to get a move on that fine ass of yours” she said as she playfully smacked his bottom. JC scooted away from her and shook his head.
“No? You don’t have a fine ass? Well fine then, get a move on that old man ass of yours!” She said as she tickled his stomach. JC tried to hold it in but soon a loud laugh escaped his mouth he then decided to retaliate against his persistent wife. She saw his evil glair and she tried to jump off the bed but was pulled back by two strong arms.
“ Joshua!! Nooo, PLEASE!! You know how ticklish I am!! Please!! NO!! STOP!!” She cried as he mercilessly tickled her. She thrashed back and forth trying to get out of his strong grip and when she began to have tears from laughter in her eyes he finally stopped. He put both of her hands in his one large one above her head and smiled at him.
“ That’s what you get for waking me up!” He said kissing her quickly.
“ You’re the one that called and asked for a wake up call! I was just making sure you got it!” She said smiling at him. He was about to respond when the phone rang again. Grunting he reached over still above Arianna and picked up the phone.
“Yello?” He said into the receiver.
“ Joshua Yellow is a color not a greeting!” Arianna said to her husband. He simply stuck his tongue out at her and nodded as if the person on the other end could see him.
“ Mhmmm, yea we’ll be right down, give us like a half hour okay? All right…okay bye man.” JC placed the phone back in it’s cradle and returned to his wife. He starred down at her and simply studied her face.
“ May I help you?” She said as he braced him self above her on his upper arms. He nodded and leaned down capturing her upper lip between his. He pushed her mouth open with his kissing her sweetly and thoroughly. Arianna reached up and pushed her fingers through his messy but adorable curls and moaned when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. They stayed in bed for a few more minuets simply kissing and enjoying each other. JC finally stood up and stretched before tossing his shirt and boxers on the bed and running into the bathroom. Arianna laughed seeing her husband’s naked form run around the room and sighed when she heard the shower water start. She got up and made her way around the room picking out her clothes for the day. No more than 5 minuets later she heard the door open and saw JC poke his head out. She laughed when she saw a pout on his face and she put her hands on her hips when she turned to face him.
“ What’s up hot stuff?”
“ Aren’t you coming in?” He said pushing his lip out a little further. She smiled at him and put her clothing down on the bed before quickly removing her shirt and joining him in the bathroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meredith opened her eye’s slowly as she squinted to look around the room. Sun light barely made it through the thick shades covering the windows. She groaned as she tried to move her arms which had both fallen asleep due to her crushed position against Justin. Not that she minded. She moved her arms around a bit hopping to stop the tingling sensation and get the blood flow back She sat up pushing her brown hair out of her face and turned her head to look at the clock. She let out an annoyed cry as she read the offensive red glowing numbers. 7:32 am! Who the hell gets up at 7:32! She jumped as she heard the shower start and then realized the reason for waking up. Justin had gotten up after what she assumed was his wake up call that sounded loudly through the room. The light from under the bathroom provided very little aid to her quest to turn on the light. She cursed as she stubbed her foot on the vanity and said a silent thank you when she finally found the small switch. She made her way back to the bed and decided to rest a bit more as she waited for Justin to finish up so she could hop in the shower and get ready. She closed her eye’s for what she thought was a brief second but soon fell back into a deep sleep.
Justin stepped out of the bathroom freshly showered and ready to start the day. He smiled as his eyes fell upon Meredith sleeping peacefully on the bed. He walked over and sat next to her with his arms resting over her upper body. He leaned down kissing her lips softly and smiled at her as her eye’s fluttered open.
“ Good morning baby..” he said praying she wouldn’t push him away.
“ Hey you……” She said rubbing his arms affectionately. She had honestly tried to think of a legitimate reasons for not saying ‘I love you’ back to him last night. At first she tried to convince her self it was because of the lack of time they spent together, but what kind of a reason is that? Who said love had a time limit? She certainly didn’t doubt that Justin loved her, so why should she shun her self for possibly feeling the same way. She had spent the night frustrated, confused and upset, but she had been able to push it aside and fall asleep simply because he was holding her. She only had one preservation to deal with, and that was their lack of communication with each other. Why else would they fight? They were both stubborn and at times demanding of each other in ways they knew they other couldn’t commit, but isn’t that what it’s about? You love someone because they push you to be at your best. Justin was definitely that person for her.
“ Meredith, I’m sorry about last night, I didn’t mean to confuse you, and I’m sorry if that’s not what you wanted to hear. I just…I had to tell you, I couldn’t-” He was cut off by Meredith placing a finger on his lips.
“Shhhh…” She whispered before kissing him sweetly. She studied his face before falling trapped in his eyes and smiled at him.
“I love you.” She said kissing him once more. She pushed him out of her way and smiled to her self at his shocked expression. She gathered up her clothes she had picked out early the night before and walked into the bathroom to get herself ready.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin heard the door to bathroom opening and he quickly moved over towards it. Meredith had a grin bigger than Texas and was well aware of Justin’s hovering presence. She walked past him placing her PJ’s in her suit case. She felt his arms wrap around her and she smiled even bigger as she turned to face him.
“ Baby-” He was interrupted by a loud knocking at the door. Justin groaned and moved towards the door. He opened it to reveal a giggling Arianna and JC pushing each other playfully back and forth.
“ Ya know it’s illegal in all 50 states to push around a pregnant woman!” Meredith said as she watched the loving couple. She couldn‘t help but smile. That’s what she wanted with Justin in the future. A strong relationship, unconditional support and devotion, and her best friend to be married to her. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she realized Arianna was standing right in front of her.
“ I am aware I am now fat, but there is no need to stare!” She said causing the rest in the room to laugh. Meredith picked up her bag and slipped their room key into her pocket.
“ Ya know now would be the time for all of you to say, No Arianna, you’re not fat, your beautiful!” Arianna said placing her hands in her hips. The 3 stayed silent and looked at each other before bursting into laughter. They all trickled out of the room with a pouting Arianna behind them the whole way.
“Awww, come here baby..” JC said reaching out to her. She sniffled for effect when JC took her into his arms and they continued to make their way down to the elevators.
“ Ya’ll are mean to me! Just cause I’m lugging around an extra 6 pounds right now….the fat kid is always on the other end of the joke! Uh-uh Not cool!” She said crossing her arms. JC smiled at her antics and kissed her soundly on the cheek.
“ I love you…” He whispered for only her to hear. She smiled brightly at him and kissed him sweetly. They all stepped into the elevators Meredith’s hand tightly in Justin’s grip. Arianna was about to respond when JC beat her to it. “ even if you are fat…” He said. Arianna’s shocked expression and the laughter coming from the couple behind them was all Xander and Julie saw as the doors closed and they headed down to the Restaurant.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Xander! This is so stupid we don’t have a warrant for this!” Julie said as Xander pulled out a copy of Justin and Meredith’s room key.
“ My god Julie SHUT THE FUCK UP! I have been listening to you all god damn morning! LOOK! I am trying to get this stupid case solved so we can go home! Just because you don’t have the balls to do what your job, doesn’t mean I don’t! So just shut up about the fucking warrant all right! I’ll make this idiot proof for you, just stand guard and make sure no one sees us okay? That’s it!” He said harshly as he shoved open the door.
“ FUCK YOU XANDER!” Julie all but yelled as she pulled the door shut forcefully. Xander turned back thinking Julie had come into the room with him but was surprised to see she had left. He frowned as the words he just said rewound in his head. ‘God I’m such an asshole!’. He shook his head and focused back on the task at hand. He quickly pulled out the wires and detached the small micro chip holding the two together. He silently thanked god Meredith was charging her phone and took the small object off the holder. He popped open the back and placed the chip in-between the battery and the back of the phone. He snapped it shut and pulled out another wire to attach to their hotel phone. He was almost finished when he heard the door click unlocked. He assumed it was Julie, but his eye’s widened when he realized he had the key in his pocket.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki