Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 11

“ My gosh Justin why couldn’t you just wait till after breakfast to get your wallet?” Meredith said as she pushed opened the door to their room. As soon as the words left her mouths he felt Justin wrap his arms around her and kiss the back of her neck before turning her to face him.
“ My wallet..” He said kissing her quickly. “ Is in my pocket.” He began to place butterfly kisses up and down her neck stopping frequently to kiss her lips.
“ Justttinnn” Meredith half groaned and half protested. He hushed her by placing his lips over hers once again. Soon she felt his cool fingers trying to lift the material of her shirt, but Meredith quickly realized what he was doing and pushed him away slightly. She placed her arms around his stomach and kissed him sweetly.
“ Justin, everyone is down stairs waiting for us..” she said kissing him again when a small pout formed on his lips. “ We can continue this later….” She promised placing her lips on his for a brief second. Justin, unwilling to give up so easily, brought his hands up to her head, keeping her in place and deepening the kiss all at once.
“But baby…..you just told me you love me, I think it’s cause for some major celebration..“ Justin said placing his lips back over hers. Meredith threw all protesting out the window when his tongue forcefully slid into her mouth. ‘A little kissing couldn’t hurt’, she reasoned with her self before sliding her hands under his shirt and rubbing his back in an affectionate way. Justin groaned into her mouth when he felt her hands on him, and pushed his hips closer to hers leaving no space between their lower bodies. He started a slight grinding motion and Meredith realized she had lost any chance of eating breakfast with anyone but Justin today. Just as the two began to move closer to the bed Meredith’s cell phone shrilled through out the room. The two stopped and Meredith laughed as Justin cursed under his breath something about Murder and cell phone. She walked over to the small table and picked up what Justin now considered the offending object and pushed the ‘receive call’ button.
“ Hello? Hey Chris…..Yes where fine….No Chris…..sure….okay, see you soon…okay..bye”. She placed her cell phone back on the charger and turned to face a very frustrated Justin.
“Aww baby, I promise we’ll finish tonight” She said grabbing hold of his hand and pulling him to the door.
“Promise?” He said once again pulling out his infamous pout. She brought his hand to her mouth kissing it tenderly before replying. “Sealed with a kiss.” Justin smiled and linked his finger’s between hers as the two made their way back to breakfast.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xander cautiously opened the closet door and glanced around the room. He left out a sigh of relief once he’d seen the coast was clear and picked up his bag shoving the last of the left out items into it. He cursed Julie for leaving and not staying as look out as he walked out and made his way back to his room. When he reached his door he slid the key in and waited for the small green light. As soon as the lock blinked he pushed down on the handle and tried to open the door. The door stopped when it was about 3 inches open and Xander realized Julie had the safety lock on.
“Jules open the door…” Xander called into the room. There was along pause before Julie finally answered him.
“ Fuck you Xander” She spat out angrily. He pushed on the door forcefully growing impatient with her quickly. He heard her move around the room and saw the red sleeve of her shirt a few feet from the door.
“ Julie, just open the god damn door!” Xander said his voice growing louder.
“ I repeat, FUCK YOU XANDER! If your so fond of doing this case on your own, and ILLEGALY by the way, then Fuck it! Do it self ! I refuse to take part in this!” She yelled back straightening her stance. Julie wasn’t exactly doing her job as she should, but she wasn’t about to let Xander fuck her over because he decided to go about this case the stupid way that would get them both fired.
“ Jules, I’m telling you right now, if you don’t open this door I’ll-”
“ Trouble in paradise?” a voice said from behind Xander. Julie immediately recognized it and shut the door taking off the safety lock and swinging it back open.
“ Heart….” She said breathlessly “ What are you doing here?” Heart moved from the hallway into the room and gestured for Xander to follow. Julie shut the door and walked slowly behind them.
“ Just wanted to check up on you too, see how things were going…Plus I‘m in town for my nieces wedding…”he said sitting down on Xander’s bed.
“ Sir, things aren-”Julie began but Xander quickly cut her off.
“ Things are fine Sir…were even getting a few leads ..” Xander said casting a warning glance at Julie. Julie raised her eyebrows and sat down on the chair by the window shaking her head.
“ Really? Is that why you were locked out of your hotel room with Julie screaming at you? Way to stay undercover guys..” Heart said unconvinced. He crossed his arms and stood from the bed. Heart was a big guy, and very intimidating, even to Julie who had known him for years due to her father and grandfather.
“ What do you two have so far?” Heart asked glancing around the room.
“ Yea Xander, tell him what we have so far” Julie piped in not moving from the chair. Xander scratched the back of his head and let out a few “umm’s” before Heart cut him off.
“ I don’t have time for this Reminski. You two have till the end of this tour to get this case solved, and I don’t want any screw ups you hear me? You do everything by the book, and you do everything to get this case solved!” He said his voice booming in their small hotel room. He walked to the door opening it and turned back to them when he heard Xander call him.
“But Sir, I think Julie’s personal involvement is crowding her judgment!” Xander said. Julie’s mouth fell open and she looked at Xander with confused and angry eyes.
“ Why is that?” Heart said not moving from the door. Xander cast an apologetic looks to Julie before blurting out the days events.
“ Well sir, she’s so determined to prove that they didn’t do it, “ Xander began. Heart raised his eyebrows.
“ Reminski there is nothing wrong with trying to prove someone innocent, I had no doubt she would try to do anything else, this is her family…She’ll do the right thing in the end” Heart said a small smile formed at Julie. Julie smiled but it quickly left her face when Xander spoke again.
“ But sir, she tapped Simmons and Timberlake’s room today.” Xander said unable to look at Julie. The shriek he heard was enough to prove Julie was VERY unhappy with his little lie.
“WHAT!” Julie screeched
“O‘Brien? You know better than anyone on this team that we go by the book, and cover our asses! “ Heart began. Julie shook her head and protested.
“ But Sir, I didn’t-”
“Follow me Ms. O’Brien we need to have a little chat.” heart said as he Held the door open. Julie walked by Xander giving him a look that only meant one thing. The two walked out and Xander let out a breath. O yes, she was going to kill him…..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later……

When Heart finished his 3 hour long chat with Julie, she was let off with a warning and forced to work with Xander as her partner until the case was solved. FBI verbal agreements tied in with an actual signed contract are the worst commitments out there. The tour had gone smoothly thus far and no more money went missing for the time being. Unwilling to give up until it was solved Xander was more persistent than ever. Julie had only spoken to him when it was crucial to the case, and Xander hadn’t pulled a stunt like Meredith’s room since. The tour had been a very successful one. *Nsync had regained a lot of their prior popularity and some new fans as well. They had finished touring the west coast and most of the Midwest and the buses were on their was to Florida. They had a week long stay in Florida, 4 of those days being actual tour stops. Their first stop was Tallahassee for 2 days, then 3 days in Orlando for 2 sold out shows, and the rest of the week in Fort Lauderdale. Arianna was now 12 weeks pregnant, and JC and her were out at the doctor’s office hoping to find out the sex of their baby.
“When do they get back?” Meredith asked the 6 other people in her and Justin’s suite. They had all been sitting around waiting eagerly to find out what “Mini Chasez” was. Kelly and Brianna where both situated on the bed with Joey hardly paying attention to the light comedy playing. Chris and Lance where both sprawled out on the floor trying to throw popcorn in each other’s mouth’s, and Meredith and Justin were cuddled on the couch.
“ Arianna said it could take 10 seconds or 2 hours to find out what the baby is…that’s if their lucky enough to find out what it is!” Kelly said as she gently patted down Brianna’s curls. They all focused back on the movie, and where silent for a good 30 minuets.
“ I think it’s a boy” Justin said hugging Meredith closer to him as she nodded in agreement.
“ It’s definitely a girl..” Chris said as he continued to throw popcorn at Lance, even thou Lance had long since ended the game. Their small debate ended when they heard a knock at the door. Justin leapt up and rushed to the door swinging it open. Arianna and JC stood smiling ear to ear clutching each other‘s hands. Justin practically pulled them into the room and they slowly walked to small living room where everyone was impatiently waiting.
“WELL!” Meredith said. All eyes where on the couple and Arianna smiled as JC hugged her to him.
“ Guys come on, did you find out what it is?!” Chris asked. Lance smacked him upside the head motioning towards the two.
“ Of course they did, why else do you think they’re smiling like that!”
“ Well excuse me I’m not a finding-out-what-your-baby-is-face-reader!” Chris said causing everyone to look at him oddly.
“What?” Lance asked
“ Chris that doesn’t even make sense…” Justin added. JC let out a laugh and Meredith stomped her foot.
“ SHUT UP!! My lord, only you guys would fight over reading faces at a time like this!” She turned her attention back to JC and Arianna who were talking quietly to each other.
“ I don’t think Hailey Lynn appreciates all this fighting..” Arianna said looking at JC as he shook his head in agreement and leaned down to kiss her.
“ Hailey Lynn!?” Kelly and Meredith squeaked at the same time. The rest stopped their bickering and turned towards the couple. JC indicated to Arianna she could make it official and he stood behind her rubbing her stomach as she squealed and said,
“It’s a GIRL!” the words barely left her as the two where bombarded with hugs and congratulations from everyone in the room.
“ Oh this is so exciting! We have to go shopping tomorrow for everything pink! And little dresses! Oh Hailey Lynn!! What a beautiful name!” Meredith blabbed on as Kelly also began chattering.
“ Oh I have so many of Brianna’s old clothing I could give you, she had the most adorable little outfits!” Arianna laughed as she looked over at JC. Their arms where stretched with their hands still tightly linked together. He was hugged, congratulated and teased about future boyfriends. Arianna had to laugh her self as she saw the horror on his face as the thought of their unborn daughter and her future boyfriends. When the two sat waiting in the doctors office they began going through possible names. They came up with Hailey Lynn for a girl, and Mason Scott for a boy. When the doctor finally came in in only took a few moments of waiting time for the baby to be in a position where they could tell what it was.
--
“It’s a Girl” Dr. Teplie said hitting print on the Ultra sound scan. Arianna let out a loud yell and JC nearly burst with excitement,
“A GIRL!! Baby!” Arianna said turning towards him. The doctor walked out to leave the two a lone for a moment and file the new found information.
JC leaned down and kissed Arianna sweetly before sitting on the edge of the bed with her. Her slightly big belly was still exposed with the cool gel from the ultra sound spread all over it. Not caring JC places a tender hand on her stomach and leaned over kissing her again.
“ I love you..” He said as he pulled away for a brief moment.
“ I love you too…I’m so excited! Well I mean I would have been just excited for a boy, but now we know! A girl!! Ohh honey!” Arianna said as tears formed in her eyes. JC chuckled slightly and wiped her one escaped tear away.
“ Baby why are you crying? Come sweetie don’t cry…” JC said kissing her nose before standing to get some tissues for her eyes, and to wipe the gel off her stomach.
--
Arianna smiled at the memory from no more than 2 hours ago. The two went out for a quick lunch. Their reasoning not necessarily because they where hungry, but mostly because they wanted to be alone for a bit before telling everyone else the news. She was bursting with excitement and was surprised she didn’t spill the beans when Kelly called to check on them while they where still at lunch. But even thou she just spent the last couple of hours with JC, she still felt like being alone with him. Maybe it was her hormones acting up, but she felt as though this was a moment for them and she honestly didn’t feel like celebrating with everyone just yet.
“ So we should have a celebration dinner!” Kelly suggested as the others nodded in agreement. JC cast a glance at his wife and instantly knew she wasn’t up for it.
“ Actually, I kind of wanted to be alone with Arianna tonight, so how about a rain check?” JC asked pulling Arianna to his side. Understanding their reasons everyone agreed and JC and Arianna said their good-byes before heading back to their own room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki