Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

Next day:

One perfectly manicured hand slung long brown hair back on an over tanned shoulder as two devil red Gucci stiletto’s clicked on the floor of the hotel lobby. A over priced coach bag was placed on the counter of the check in desk and the Dior sunglasses where placed on top of the recently highlighted hair.
“ Welcome to the 4 seasons hotel, how may I help you?” The young blonde girl asked politely from behind the counter.
“ Yes I have a reservation for a 2 bedroom suite with an ocean view under Bobbie Thomas, and I‘ll need you to take these bags up to my room pronto…” Bobbie said as she snapped her gum rudely. The young girl typed her name into the computer and her eye’s widened as she checked the reservation.
“ Right away Ms. Thomas..” She said waving the bell hopes over. She indicated to Bobbie’s bag and they quickly brought the luggage up to the suite with Bobbie close behind them. Bobbie stopped and told them to bring the bags up, neglecting to give them a tip as she turned back to the counter.
“ Yes Ms. Thomas?” The young girl asked again.
“ Could you tell me if a JC Chasez has checked in already? I was supposed to meet him here later…” She lied. As the check in girl scanned the computer Bobbie turned away from the counter and looked around the large lobby. In almost an instant she spotted JC and she almost threw up when she noticed the Pretty, and pregnant brunette with him. Bobbie straightened up and ignored the girl walking right up to them.
“ JC! I can’t believe you’re here!! How good to see you!” She said throwing her arms around a shocked and very unhappy JC.
“ Bobbie? What are you doing here?” He asked as Arianna raised her eyebrow and mouthed ‘Bobbie’ to him. He gave her a pleading look and turned back to his Ex.
“ Well , I was in town visiting a few friends! Wow I can’t believe this, I mean, I heard you guys where here but what are the chances of you staying here! It must be fate!” She said with her back to Arianna. JC groaned and wiped a hand over his face before standing and placing a generous amount of the money on the table. He picked up Arianna’s hand and gently pulled her from her seat leading her away from Bobbie.
“Must be, look sorry to run but, umm we gotta go…bye” He said rudely as he moved as quickly as possible to the elevator. Once in side Arianna continually looked from her husband to the wall in front of her. JC was in a state of panic and shock and Arianna couldn’t help but begin to laugh. Raising an eyebrow at her JC turned to face her.
“Are you crazy? Why are you laughing?!” JC asked after watching his hysterical wife for a few minuets.
“ Baby,” She said laughing in-between her words “you just ran…. away from your…. Ex like she was…. the plague! Honey…your face….” She stopped keeling over with laughter and JC had to pull her out of the elevator when they reached their floor.
“I’m glad your so amused by this, most wives wouldn’t be to happy to see their husbands EX show up unannounced!” He said surprised at the own words coming out of his mouth. Arianna looked at him silent as he opened the door, but began laughing again at the thought.
“ Oh please, I can take that @#%$ on any day…pregnant or not!” she said with slight seriousness.
“So you don’t think she’s here for a reason?” JC said indicating her obvious ulterior motives JC watched her closely as she sauntered over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
“ Sweetheart, I’m not worried about Bobbie, or anyone else for that matter trying to steal you from me..” she said kissing him. JC put a playful pout on before saying
“So you don’t think other women want me?”
“ Baby, I think all women and some MEN want you, but there not the ones with your heart, I am…” She said rubbing the hairs at the nape of his neck.
“ yea, yea….can we just take a little nap? I’m exhausted..” JC said hugging Arianna to him and resting his head on her shoulder. She agreed and the two quickly cuddled up on the bed and Arianna set the alarm so JC wouldn’t be late for sound check.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julie walked quickly as she made her way to ice machine. The one on her floor was broken so she was forced to use the one on Arianna’s floor. She looked around her as she went to pull open the Ice Room door. As she did this she heard a distinct deep voice from behind her arguing on to someone she assumed was on his phone. She quickly hid the room and left the door a crack open as she stuck her hear towards the voice.
“Look, this has gone far enough!…..NO!…I won’t let you hurt them! I’m Lance @#%$ Bass, I could have triple security if need be, but I’m not paying you another damn dime! Fifty Thousand dollars!! Are you insane!! Look I already had to take it out of WEG‘s and *Nsync‘s personal account, but JIVE?!…NO!! You can’t do this!! Wh- Hello? Hello!?” lance threw the phone against the wall shattering it into hundreds of tiny pieces. He rested his head against the wall across from the door and forcefully threw his head back a few times hitting it on the hard surface. Julie’s eye’s widened when she realized what had just happened. Lance was being blackmailed into stealing all the money! But by who? She looked through the door as she saw him rise and wipe away a few tears that had escaped. He shook him self off and walked back down the hallway towards his room. Julie quickly ducked out of the room and headed straight for the staircase. She ran full speed down the steps and to her room. She fumbled as she retrieved her room key and quickly slid it through the lock and flung the door open. Xander looked up from his bead where he was once again reviewing the case file and raised a questioning eyebrow at her.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” He asked as she searched her own copy of the file and pulled out the sheet with lance’s call made from his cell phone. They had checked and re-checked every number and hadn’t found a thing. She groaned as she realized they needed the list of calls made to the phone and she’d need a whole new warrant for that. Plus then she’d had to explain to Xander what she heard. It wasn’t that she wanted to do this all on her own, but sh knew Xander would accuse lance and not bother with who was blackmailing him. He’d never believe her.
“Julie? What are you looking for? What happened upstairs?” he asked rising from the bed to walk over to her.
“ Upstairs? Nothing happened upstairs…” she said. He picked up the empty ice bucket turning it upside down as a small dribble of water fell out onto the carpet.
“So then why did you run in here like a bat out of hell, check the case file an forget the ice?” he asked. He put the bucket down and gently took her arm in his pulling her over to the bed.
“okay, okay..” She sighed. She knew she had to tell him. He was her partner after all.
“ Well I was up in the ice machine and I heard-” She stopped as a knock at the door sounded loudly.
“Oh- wait, room service let me get that. Hold on..” He stood up and went to open the door. His cell phone began ringing and he turned back to Julie as she got up to answer it for him.
“You can leave it I‘ll get it!” he said as he ran quickly to her. Julie stood frozen as he snatched up the phone and flipped it open bringing it to his ear.
“ Hello? Yea,, I‘ll call you back okay?…Bye..” he said as he shut it and threw it on the bed. “you were saying…” he said indicating to her to sit down. She shook it off and sat down slowly.
“ Julie? You went to get ice and you heard…” He said. She looked at him and widened her eyes.
“Who was that Xander?” she asked softly.
“ it was no one, soo tell me what happened..” he said uncovering his food. He picked up his fork and shoveled some into his mouth. Julie began to grow nervous about telling him and she felt like throwing up at this point. She sighed and looked at him as she told him what she had just witnessed.
“ So looks like we’ll be watching lance a lot closer now then..” he said as he continued to eat.
“That’s it?” She said. She expected him to leap up and run to his room to tap his phone, or sneak a camera in…SOMETHING. But he didn’t do anything, he just ate his food.
“ Yea, I mean, I don’t want to put you in a situation with Heart again, so let’s just do it right okay? Steak out’s, close watches, the norm….” He said covering the finished plate up and moving to place it out side the door. Shocked Julie stood up and smiled when he turned to her.
“So really? Nothing else?”
“That’s all? Jules, having the FBI follow you on tour with out you knowing, is a bit more than nothing.” he said pulling a sweatshirt out from his suitcase and putting it over his head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“After just one hour, I met a Southern girl ,She said they call me the Queen of Memphis
And then she took me around the world ….” Meredith sang loudly as she made her way backstage to *Nsync’s dressing room. She turned the corner only to be met with Arianna’s smiling face. Before she could say anything, Arianna sang loudly. “I saw stars dancing on the water, I heard Elvis singing Blue Suede Shoes .” Meredith laughed as she slung her arm around her and the two continued the song as they made their way to the room.
“That old muddy river was my witness ,The night I fell in love with the queen of Memphis…” They laughed as they flung the door open. The guys all raised their eye brows as Justin made his way to them. He kissed Arianna on the forehead and pushed her aside towards JC as he wrapped his arms around Meredith and kissed her softly on the lips.
“ I don’t want to know why you two are laughing…” He said. JC pulled Arianna over to her pecking her lips as she looked at Meredith and burst out laughing.
“What?!” Meredith asked.
“ He’s the king of Memphis!!” Arianna said. The two began giggling as they stumped over. Fully aware of how stupid the joke was, and how odd they were acting, they only laughed harder as they looked at the guys faces.
“ You two are not allowed alone together ever again!” Chris said.
“Aww Crissy, why not!” Meredith said giving Chris puppy dog eyes. He rose from his chair and slung his arm around the two.
“Because, if you’re having this much fun I want to be in on it!” He said. The girls laughed and The rest of the guys rolled their eyes. Their attention was draw to the door as it was pulled open.
“hey guys!” A very loud and obnoxious voice called. Arianna turned to the door her jaw dropping right along with everyone else in the room.
“ Bobbie?”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki