Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 16

Lance woke up with a startle as he felt someone shaking him. He heard a mumbling voice and felt an indescribable pain from his head. His vision cleared as he looked up at a worried face. A young girl he assumed was a hotel staff was leaning over him repeatedly asking if he was okay.

“Sir, please say still I’ve called an ambulance…” The woman said with a thick British accent. Lance groaned holding onto his head when his eyes shot open.

“Arianna!” He yelled. The woman looked at him confused, the second she did a swarm of EMT’s and police came rushing over to them. They checked his head wound and vitals before placing him on a stretcher. Lance was drifting in and out of consciousness and they could barley understand his mumbling.

“Did he say anything?” One police officer asked the young girl. She nodded and told him about the name he was yelling.

“Any idea who he is?” The old officer asked. She nodded and told him.

“Lance bass, he’s very famous, his group NSYNC is here for a show….The other’s are staying here as well…”She told him. He nodded and wrote it down before signaling for one of the other officers to find the rest of the group members. The young girl stepped forward before speaking.

“I can look up the rooms in the computer, follow me…”She said. She was still in a daze but knew she should help. The hotel manager quickly arrived and followed the young girl to assist in any way possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JC woke up with a startle as a loud knocking sounded from the door. He wiped his hand over his face and glanced around the room. Justin was sprawled out on bed and JC stretched his neck as he stood up from the small chair he had fallen asleep in. Worry began to set in as he looked around for Ari. The knock sounded again and he sighed a relief figuring it was Arianna and she had forgotten her key. He stood up and walked to the door opening it with a smile.

“I told you not to forget your key baby-”

“Mr. Chasez?” The man asked. JC looked up and his smile fell as he looked at the 2 Police officers and the hotel manager.

“Ye-Yes?” He managed to get out. His throat became dry and his breath short as every horrible thought possible went through his head.

“ My name is Officer Morris, and this is Officer Blaken. We have a um, situation downstairs. It seems You are friends with a Lance Bass correct?” JC’s eye’s widened and he nodded as the police officer continued.

“Well, I’m sorry but he was attacked last night out side by the pool and was badly wounded, he’s on his way to Prespatirian Hospital right now..” The old man said. JC nodded still unable to speak and glanced around the room.

“Is he…I mean…is he okay?” JC finally got out. He heard Justin get up and move towards the door and he glanced at him.

“What’s going on?” Justin asked in a very groggy voice.

“Mr. Bass should be fine, but there is one more thing…” The office said. JC nodded and Justin’s eyes bulged out of his head.

“What the hell is going on?” Justin asked but they both ignored him

“What’s that?” JC asked. His entire body was shaking. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He prayed to god lance would be alright, and that Arianna was sitting in Meredith’s room sleeping and safe.

“Well, he was drifting in and out of consciousness when we found him, the young woman who called 9-1-1 said he kept repeating the name Arianna, do you know her?” He asked. JC almost fell over and he felt the breath knocked out of him.

“That’s my wife” He said as he reached onto the door for support. Justin placed a comforting hand on JC’s arm helping him to stay standing.

“ Oh, do you know where she is?” He asked. JC almost threw up and he shook his head no.

“She went to talk with her friend Meredith late last night, and she didn’t come back, I -I fell asleep waiting for her, but she didn’t come back” JC said his voice dripping with panic. Justin couldn’t piece together what was happening but he stayed silent.

“Well we better try and get a hold of her before we jump to conclusions” The other office said trying to avoid having a very upset husband. JC nodded and rushed to he phone dialing Justin and Meredith’s room number. Justin thanked the officers and took down their numbers as they left to go inform Chris and Joey of the situation. JC slammed down the phone and picked it up ripping it from the wall. Justin grabbed it before he threw it and placed it on the other side of the table.

“JC, calm down…we don’t even know if anything happened yet..” Justin said softly. JC looked at him with angered and worried eyes but nodded anyway. Justin reached for his cell phone and began dialing numbers furiously. JC got him self together and dressed and as Justin did the same in-between phone calls. JC filled Justin in on what happened to lance and both were worried and confused at the situation.

Justin along with JC panicked more and more with every phone call. No one knew where Arianna or Meredith was and a sick feeling was beginning to develop in their stomachs. The two left the room, both still calling every number imaginable on their cell as they made their way to a Joey’s room where Chris was also waiting. They had all agreed to go over to the hospital and see if lance could talk about anything. They were all worried for their friend, but where begging to become more worried for their missing family. As they made their way to hospital in the large SUV Johnny had rented Justin’s cell phone rang.

“Mere? Ari?” Justin said as he picked up the phone.

“ No, I’m sorry Mr. Timberlake this is Officer Morris, I spoke with you this morning?”

“Oh, yes, Any news?” He asked. He didn’t have time for stupid chit-chat, he needed to know where Meredith and Arianna was.

“We have a bigger situation on our hands then we assumed, I’m afraid I have some bad news..” He said. Justin stayed silent waiting for him to explain.

“Mr. Timberlake, It seems Mr. Bass was able to talk with a few officers not to long ago, and he confirmed what we were afraid of.” Justin was beginning to grow very impatient.

“What’s that?” JC’s eye’s looked at Justin’s face as he turned completely pale.

“What?” JC asked. Justin looked at him as tears filled his eye’s and he handed the phone to Johnny who was seated next to him.

“What is it Justin!” JC yelled. Justin looked at him with tears steaming down his face and he shook his head. JC wanted to strangle him for not giving him any answers. Johnny hung up the phone his face also in shock and he turned to JC.

‘WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!” JC yelled as they pulled up to the Hospital. Lonnie turned off the ignition and Johnny shook his head, tears forming in his own eyes.

“JC, Arianna was taken and we assume Meredith was also….”Johnny said with sympathetic eyes. JC closed his eyes the words sinking in. He opened the car door and walked away not saying a word. Justin, Chris, and Joey all followed after him as Johnny and Lonnie stayed with in sight. JC walked over to bush and leaned over throwing up the contents of his stomach. The guys rushed over and Joey leaned down placing a comforting hand on JC’s back.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” JC yelled as he shoved him away and stood up. They took one look at his face and their hearts broke. His face was steaming with tears and his lip was quivering. He seemed unable to keep his breathing even and every know and then you’d hear him suck in a sharp breath.

“GOD Please, NO!…..Please!……GOD DAMMIT” He screamed before falling back down on to his knees. He covered his face with his hands and sobbed. His heart was breaking a piece every second as he thought about Arianna being taken. Every horrible scenario flashed through his mind. How scared she was, her screaming for help, or for him. He couldn’t take it and he stood up suddenly running into the hospital. Justin knowing exactly the feeling’s JC had rushed after him. The guys not far behind looked at each other with worried and upset expressions. They all were close and to see JC like this was something none of them could handle. JC ran up to the desk and demanded to know where lance was. A startled nurse told him quickly and JC headed full speed to his room. He swung open the door and hurried towards Lance.

“WHO TOOK HER!” JC yelled as he harshly woke up lance by pulling him by his shirt collar.

“JC!” Justin yelled coming in soon after. He tried to pull him away from lance but was unsuccessful. The rest of the guys soon followed and Lonnie held onto JC tightly bringing him out of the room as Johnny tried to calm him down.

“Hey lance…”Chris said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Hey, I’m guessing JC just found out.” Lance said. Chris nodded and lance looked behind him at Justin who stood by the wall with his arms crossed. Justin caught his gaze and walked over.

“How are you man?” Justin asked. He was still in a daze, nothing was sinking in. He couldn’t believe Meredith was off hurt somewhere kidnapped, he couldn’t. He also knew he wasn’t going to get any answers out of Lance if he used the JC method.

“Not so good” Lance answered honestly.

“What happened man?” Joey asked finally walking to him. Lance lowered his head and told them the entire story.

“So you saw Xander Take Arianna?” Joey asked disbelieving what he had just heard. Lance nodded and his head jerked up as he heard the door slamming. He looked around and saw that Justin had left and closed his eye’s as he heard JC screaming from the hallway. The 3 exchanged worried glances as he they listened to Justin and JC’s painful and angered cries. They only hopped this mess would be solved quickly before they lost two more people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki