Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 21

Arianna was going insane. Her mind was throwing a million different thoughts and scenarios of her life at her. The best of course being JC would burst through the door, scoop her up in his arms and take her back to her family and friends before their baby was born. The worst being-well she tried to push the worst out of her mind. Xander was beginning to much stranger than when Meredith was here. He would routinely come in during the morning hours, give her food and water and then leave her alone the rest of the day. He hadn’t hit her, or yelled at her. He simply walked in and then back out all within a few minuets. While she was thankful for the change in his behavior she knew he could never be anything but the monster he was, and she wasn’t about to give in now. She sighed and the door swung open to once again reveal Xander and a tray of food and water.

“ Here you go.” he said as he placed it on the table at the foot of the bed. The room he put her in looked like a master suit at a hotel. She had her own bathroom equipped with a shower, large room with a small sitting area and her TV. Of course the phone was ripped from the wall and the windows where boarded shut, but it was a far cry from the basement she was in before. She didn’t understand why she was there, but she wasn’t about to ask to be moved.

“ Bobbie went out to get you some new clothing since your growing out of your old stuff.” He said pointing towards her now very tight shirt. For some reason that made her want to cry. It was little reminders like that, that made her realize just how miserable her life was at the moment. Sure she and her baby were still alive, but would they ever get out of this hell? Why was he taking the time to give her clothing and a nice room? She just wanted to go home. She lowered her head as sobs racked her body. Curious, Xander came around and sat on the edge of the bed near her. She noticed the shift in weight and quickly scooted away from him.

“I’m not going to hurt you” He said moving towards her once again. She stood off the bed to the side and narrowed her eyes at him.

“ You already have.” she said. He signaled for her to come back and she simply shook her head. Growing impatient he ordered, “Arianna, come back over here now.” She shook her head once again backing away from him.

“Leave me alone”

“Arianna I’m not playing with you. Come over here right now!” He said, his face turning red with anger. She didn’t move a muscle and he lost it.

“NOW!” Xander screamed causing her to wince. He waited for her to make a move and when she didn’t he quickly got off the bed and gabbed her arm. He threw her down and pushed her small frame into the bed by leaning his much larger one over her. She let out a cry as pressure was placed onto her stomach. She screamed and struggled and he just pushed down harder.

“STOP BITCH” He yelled before slapping her across the face. She stopped when he hit her and glared at him.

“Now, when I tell you to do something, you better listen? I don’t want to hurt you, but you need to stop acting like this.” He said as he raised from on top of her. She shifted so her back was against the bed frame and rubbed her stomach as the pain slowly subsided. Her cheeks were flushed and tears streamed down her face. She glared up at him as small pieces from her hair flew in front of her face.

“ I didn’t make you do anything you psycho!” She seethed through clenched teeth. He once again walked up to her and raised his hand and she quickly move her head away. He stopped his hand mid air and lowered it down.

“ You forget who owns you now little girl. I do. I own you, I own your husband, and I own your baby. So unless you want something to happen to any of you, I strongly suggest you shut the hell up.” He said before turning and slamming the door shut. Arianna cried out as she continued to rub her stomach. She had to get out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Meredith?” Dr. Corplits asked as he knocked on the door.

“Yes?” Meredith asked from her bed. Justin had went to go get her ‘real food’ and she had sent everyone else home. She glanced at the clock and knew he’d be coming back soon. The doctor stepped into the room and a much taller and older man followed. He had a long beard and on top of his head was a White Stetson. He had a blue collar shirt with jeans on, and on his feet with dark suede boots. Meredith pushed her self up as she saw him walk in. He took off his hat and smiled warmly at her.

“Meredith, this is Mr. Sprinston…….I’ll leave you two to talk.” The doctor said walking out of the room.

“ Hi.” Meredith said as he walked closer.

“Hello Meredith, How are you feeling?” He asked standing by her bed. She motioned for him to sit and waited till he did before answering him.

“I’m all right, how are you Mr. Sprinston?”

“ Please child, call me Sam.”

“ Thank you Sam. I owe you my life” she said as she placed her hand over his. The old man patted her hand with his other and smiled at her.

“ I told my wife that night, that we had rescued one of God‘s favorites. He directed me to you because it wasn’t your time and you still had more to do here. Me and old’ Lou just helped him continue his plan.” he said. She smiled at him as tears welled up in her eyes. He reminded her of her grandfather and it was very comforting.

“ Is Lou your wife?” she asked wiping the tears. He laughed and shook his head.

“ No, although she’s been around the same about of time. Lou is my dog, my wife calls her Lou Birds, but I just stick with ol’ Lou. She had picked up your scent while were out huntin’ and lead me to you. I was worried as heck that you weren’t gonna make it, but you did. God loves you and has blessed you. That man will get what’s coming to him, once they find him.” He said. Meredith nodded and her thoughts drifted to Arianna. She had no idea if she was alive, if she was okay, if she was hurt, if the baby was okay or if Xander had a worse plan than they could all imagine.

“Now, I thought they said two of you were taken?” The old man asked as if reading her thoughts.

“ There was, she’s still- He still has her.” Meredith said quietly. She had in way wished that they had let Arianna go and she had been found. Meredith knew it was much harder for her to escape with her current condition, and maybe if they had let her go instead she could have gotten away.

“No use in wishin’ it was her instead of you sittin’ in that bed. God knows what he’s doin’. He’ll look over her and her baby.” Sam said. She looked us shocked that he was reading her emotions so well.

“ I just pray she comes back to us safe. Her husband is absolutely heart broken with out her. So are the rest of us, but JC is taking it the hardest.”

“ Well of course he is. He’s got a wife and baby out there, who wouldn’t worry. Just be there for him the best you can.” Sam said. Meredith nodded.

“I am, we all are.” Sam leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead as he stood up.
“I’ve got to get goin’. I’ve gotta long drive back home, if you need anything at all you just us a call all right?” He said. She nodded and he patted her hand.

“ I’ll make sure to keep your friend and her baby in our prayer’s.” he said as he walked to the door.

“Thank you Sam, for everything.” He nodded as he placed his hat on his head.

“ My wife said once you get out of here to come on over and have dinner with us.”

“ I’d love that” She smiled. He nodded and winked before turning to leave. As he walked out he nodded his head at Justin who smiled back before going into Meredith’s room.

“ Hey baby girl.” he said as he placed the bag of food on the table near her and kissed her softly.

“Hey hon.” She said. He took a seat on her bed facing her as he reached over and pulled the items out of the bag.

“Okay, I got you some McDonalds French fries and chicken nuggets. A whopper from Burger king, which I also got for myself. A McFlurry for desert with vanilla ice cream and reeses pieces in it.” He put the empty bag on the table and smiled at her as she watched him.

“What’s up hot stuff?” he asked as she just continued to look at him. She leaned over placing a kiss on his lips.

“I love you.” She said. He smiled at her placing his hand on her cheek and leaned over rubbing her nose with his.

“ I love you too” He whispered before kissing her once again. “ Now let’s eat, I’m starving!” he said causing her to laugh as she opened up her chicken nuggets.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki