Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 22

“Joshua, you need some rest sweetie.” Karen said as she walked into her sons living room. He was sitting on the couch clutching the baby blanket Arianna had made. He looked like a train wreck. His face was tear stained with fresh ones still streaming down his face. JC was empty inside and out with her, and he barley lifted his head to acknowledge his mother.

“ Oh sweetheart!” his mother said tears coming to her own eyes as she sat next to him on the couch. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him to her. He reached his arm around her waist hugging her as he cried into her shoulder. He hadn’t broken down like this in a while, he had semi- kept it together recently but now with Meredith back he couldn’t help him self. After hearing all the horrible things that were done to them, to her he couldn’t help but feel guilty he didn’t protect her like he had vowed to.

“Shhh, it’s all right honey. Let it all out…” His mother cooed gently to him. He held her tighter as he continued to sob. Karen turned her head as she heard someone clear their throat. She looked to see detective Corrance standing on the other side of the screen door. She squeezed JC one more time before pulling back and kissing his forehead.

“ Stay here Josh, I’ll get the door okay?” She asked while still rubbing his arms. He nodded and she stood from the couch as she walked to Detective Corrance

“ Hello Detective, please come on in.” Karen said as she opened the door. He smiled as he walked into foyer.

“Hello Mrs. Chasez, I just need to speak with JC for a moment. I have some interesting news I just received.” He said. She nodded and glanced into the living room. JC had curled himself into a ball on couch clutching the baby blanket.

“ Could you tell me what it is first? He’s having a really rough day today, and I don’t want to make it any worse for him.” She said softly. He nodded and she smiled thankfully directing him towards the kitchen.

“ Do you know who Bobbie Thomas is?” He asked. Karen gasped and nodded her head.

“Yes, she’s Joshua’s EX-girlfriend from years ago….”

“ It seems she has been working with Xander the entire time, she even assisted in the capture or Meredith and Arianna. A few of our agents noticed she had checked out of the hotel the same day the girls when missing, so we looked into it, and it turned out she and Xander were registered on a flight together the day after they were kidnapped. Just as we thought neither one of them got on the plane, but it was enough for us to link the too. Once Meredith showed up, her story verified it once she said she was grabbed by a women.” He explained. Karen leaned her hand on the counter top as she braced her shaking body against it. She never thought Bobbie would do something like this. It was YEAS ago that they dated, and she figured she had moved on from it. Apparently not.

“So what does this mean?” She asks.

“ In a way it can be good, now we double the chance of getting them if we can catch either one of them. Were no longer looking for one guy, now it’s 2 and we know who both of them are. Honestly you never know with cases like this, were mainly hoping for one of them to screw up…”

“For one of who to screw up?” JC’s hoarse voice sounded from the doorway.

“Oh Joshua…” Karen said as she ran over to her son. She wrapped her small arms around him and squeezed him tightly.

“What is it?” he asked. Detective Corrance cleared his throat before he spoke.

“ We received some information today, about Bobbie Thomas. It seems she is involved with the kidnapping as well.” He said sympathetically. JC had taken a lot these past few weeks and listening to the detective tell him the newest tidbit of information just didn’t effect him as much as he thought it would. He was shocked, surprised and angry but it wasn’t causing him to loose his temper like he normally did. This was different. This was sending him a completely different message to his brain. This was HIS fault. His wife, the woman he loved more than any other person on the face of the earth was out there with some psycho and HIS ex-girlfriend. Those words echoed in his mind .HIS EX GIRLFRIEND. So part of this was his fault…or at least that’s how he viewed it. Maybe if Bobbie didn’t help him he wouldn’t of gotten away with it. He knew he shouldn’t think like that but he couldn’t help himself. Arianna was out there because of his jealous EX and there was nothing he could do to help her.

“JC?” Karen said softly bringing him out of his daze.

“I think I’m going to go lay down….” He said as he walked out of the kitchen. He hurried to their guest room and clutched her pillow he had taken off of their bed. He couldn’t bring himself to sleep in their bed without her. He didn’t feel right, and this was his best solution. He heard his mothers soft voice saying good-bye to the detective and he heard the front door shut and lock. JC assumed his mother stayed but didn’t make a move to check, he simply closed his eyes and inhaled the sent of her from her pillow. He didn’t bother to wipe the tears that streamed down his face. He was used to them now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital


“So Meredith if you’ll just sign right here we can get you all packed up and ready to go.” Her Doctor said as he watched her face light up.

“Really? That’s it? I can go home?” She asked unable to wipe the smile from her face. Justin was basically BEAMING with happiness as he watched her face. She had been stuck in the hospital for almost a week now and was dying to get out just as much as he was dying to take her home.

“ Yup free as a bird” The doctor joked. She quickly signed the papers and the nurse came over to take out her IV. She grinned unable to keep her happiness to her self. Justin leaned over placing a kiss on her lips as the nurse finished removing all of her IV’s and other equipments used to take her pulse and other vitals. Meredith stood up and walked to the bathroom as she picked up a pair of jeans and one of Justin’s sweatshirts. She was so happy to be getting into clean clothing other than a hospital gown. She slipped into the bathroom and struggled to get the gown off with one hand. Sheepishly she stuck her head out the door gaining Justin’s attention.

“Babbbbyyy…” She semi-whined. “ Can you help me please, this stupid arm is making thing difficult” Smiling Justin walked into the bathroom with her. He gulped as he realized she had nothing on underneath her hospital gown and was very careful to not touch any of her bare skin. She shivered as the gown fell off her body one he had untied it. Almost as if he was trying to keep her modestly he turned away from her. Puzzled since she was well aware he had seen her naked she put her panties and bra on as quickly as possible. When it came to the latch on her bra she realized she would need his help again, but was hesitant to ask for it since he was acting so oddly.

“Justin? Can you help me with this please?” She asked timidly. He turned to see her in her pink lace panties and matching bra and almost cursed himself for bringing her them. How was he supposed to contain himself when he had to help her in underwear. Her back turned to him and scolded him self not to check out her ass. What the hell was wrong with him. She’s still in the HOSPITAL and he’s checking out her ass! His fingers almost jumped back when they brushed against her warm back as he picked up the two ends of the bra. He fumbled to clasp it for it almost as if he was a mumbling horny teenage trying to take it off.

“There you go.” He said as he ran his hands over her shoulders before he could stop himself. She smiled as she turned around to face him.

“What is wrong with you? You’ve seen me naked before…why are you shy all of a sudden?” She asked. He wasn’t shy, he was far from shy. He was being cautious, he noticed small bruises all over her body and her small frame almost seemed as if she would break in half if he touched her. He was afraid of hurting her, and was afraid of wanting her even more. He cleared his throat before he picked up the sweat shirt and carefully helped her put it on.

“ I’m not shy, I just….were in the hospital still…..” He said slowly. She shrugged as they pulled her sweatshirt fully over her body and he reached for her jeans. She stepped into them bracing her self with one hand on his back and he pulled them up her body. They were a little big on her since she had lost some weight over the past few weeks. Weight he intended on having her gain back, she looked so frail he almost didn’t recognize her at times. He pulled himself from his thoughts as he zipped her jeans and buttoned them for her. She held his arm with her hand and refused to let him go when he tried to pull away.

“Mere…” He started, but she cut him off by placing her mouth over his. She had missed him in everyway possible and now that she was able to go home, she was taking it as a sign that she was okay. Every part of her was okay, and every part of her wanted him. She felt his body relax and he too lost himself in the kiss. They both finally pulled apart panting and he reached down to take her hand in his.

“Lets get you home baby…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh my God, it is so good to be home!” Meredith said as she sat down on what is now her and Justin’s bed. Meredith had assumed she was going to be taken back to her apartment, but was surprised when she found Justin had moved all of her things into his house. He of course gave her, her own room but she doubted she would ever be in it. At least not alone. Justin couldn’t find himself to let her have a minuet alone. He knew he was becoming somewhat of an annoyance, but as long as she was safe he really didn’t care. When she had began to come on to him earlier in the hospital he nearly lost it. She wasn’t ready for that, she was just beginning to recover and she needs to rest. He was more determined than ever to make sure she gets back to 150% before anything other than cuddling occurs, he just hopes he can maintain his restraint that long.

Justin was somewhat hesitant to move her things into his house while she was gone. It got to the point where he was pacing back and forth out side her door before he made his decision. He had planned on asking her to move in once the tour was over and they could be together. But he didn’t just want to move her things without asking her. In the end he had decided to move all of her things over. He just couldn’t bare to think of her coming home to just go off and leave him again. Selfish choice? Very, but he wanted her with him twenty-four seven and he refused to loose her again.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki