Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 23

2 weeks later……

Arianna was beginning to grow impatient. She had been gone for what felt like months and they haven’t done a thing with her. If they weren’t going to kill her then why won’t they let her go!? They hadn’t ask for anymore money after the whole Justin incident, and she hasn’t heard a word out of Xander. He began a meticulous routine of coming into her room 3 times a day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. He’d bring her new maternity clothing and even a book or two every now and then. It was odd, he hasn’t hit her or yelled at her in weeks. He speaks to her as though she was HIS wife and was having HIS baby. Asking her things like “How are you feeling?” and “Do you have any specific cravings?”. A few days ago…or maybe it was weeks ago she wasn’t sure, he and Bobbie got into a huge fight. It ended with her slamming the door and she hasn’t heard or seen Bobbie since. She prayed someone would find her soon, she knew she had a few more months before the baby was due, but she didn’t want to risk it. The sooner she got out of there the better

Her head flew towards the door as it creaked open. Xander walked in placing her lunch trey on the small table at the foot of her bed. As usual he turned around and began to walk towards the door, but Arianna stopped him before he left.

“Wait…” He turned slowly towards her before moving closer to the bed..

“What?”

“Why are you keeping me here? You aren’t asking for ransom, you keep me locked in a suite, you feed me 3 times a day, and you BUY me new clothing?! Please just let me go, I promise I wont press charges or anything, I just want to go home…please……” She begged. It was her last resort. She had tried escaping before and let’s just say, when she was caught it left a bruise.

“Why would I let you go? Your mine.” He said in such a serious tone Arianna almost threw up.

“Y- Yours? I am not yours….” She said quietly.

“Oh but you are. And your baby, that’s mine too. I was always envious of what married couples had. Especially you and JC. A beautiful wife, a great job, enough money to support you no matter what, and then he gets the best news of his life. He’s going to have a baby with his perfect wife!. Well I want that, and wow! Lookie here…..I can HAVE that!” Arianna couldn’t hide her disgusted face from his view. Over the course of time of her being her he had developed some psycho crush on her. She cringed as he moved towards her and placed his hand on her cheek.

“ Don’t worry we’ll be one big happy family. “ he said before leaning in to kiss her. She quickly shoved him away and scurried towards the bathroom door. He laughed as he moved towards the door and placed his hand on the doorknob.

“ You’ll get used to the idea.” he said while pulling the door open.

“What if I don’t.” she spat back.. He let out an evil laugh that made her stomach turn before stepping through the door.

“Then I’ll take care of you, just like I did your little friend.” With that he slammed the door shut and Arianna crumbled as she heard the lock.

“Oh God, please save me.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin placed his towels onto the counter top as he reached over and turned on the shower. Two more weeks had gone by since Meredith had come home. They hadn’t heard a word from Xander or Bobbie, and everyone was physically and emotionally exhausted. He had just gotten back from JC’s and the two had gone on a run together. JC more for emotional frustration reasons, and Justin from sexual frustrations. Meredith was not giving up on him. He was suffering big time by ignoring her advances. But he wasn’t going to give in he wants her to be back to full health before they do anything, and he refused to be the reason for anymore pain she might have.

Justin quickly stepped out of his sticky and sweaty clothing before throwing them into the hamper and stepping into the shower. The water felt perfect against him, he had needed something to cool off with since his mind was racing with thoughts of Meredith. That girl dose not make things easy when she wants something. Not. At. All.

He must have been in the shower for a good 15 minuets before he actually noticed the bathroom door had cracked open. He stuck his head out of the curtain and looked around before retrieving it back into the shower. He must of not shut it before…..

A pair of hands began rubbing up and down his back before they moved to his front. He felt her push on his chest so the two would become pressed up against each other. This was not fair. He was trying so hard not to give in to her and she’s pulling something like this?

“Meredith….” He groaned. She pulled him tighter against her and he felt every part of her naked body against his.

“Justin, please.” She said so quietly he thought he hadn’t heard it.

“We can’t.” He said despite his reactions to her. His mind was telling him no and well, other places where screaming at him YES.

“Why not?” She whimpered. He wanted to turn around so bad but he knew if he did he would loose all control. One look at her like this, begging him to make love to her would make him cave. Meredith knew this and he tried to fight it when her hands came up to his shoulders and forced him to turn around and face her.
He slowly gave in and almost passed out from the sight of her. Her hair was pulled back allowing him to see her face. She had a look of want like he had expected, but she also had a look of hurt and confusion.

“Baby?” He asked his eyebrows crowding together in confusion. She pulled her hands from his shoulders and turned away from him. He saw her hug her upper body with her arms before placing her face into her hand as she let out a sob. His eye’s widened and he couldn’t believe what was taking place in front of him. He stepped towards her ignoring the state of himself and wrapped his arms around her waist before pulling her too him. He had to bite his lip to hold in his groan when her lower body was pushed up against him. ‘stop thinking about sex! Meredith is upset!’ he scolded himself.

“Baby what’s wrong?” He asked rubbing her shoulders. She pushed herself away from him and wiped the tears away from her eyes. She stepped closer to him so their eye’s were directly on each others.

“Why don’t you want me anymore? Am I-….Why?” She asked tears welling up in her eyes. Justin’s face turned from concern to mortification. The worst words imaginable coming out of her mouth where flying at him accompanied by tears. All caused by him.

“WHAT?!” He said harsher than intended. She stepped back from him instinctually before throwing her hands up in frustration.

“It’s a reasonable question Justin! You haven’t made love to me ONCE since I got home! And it’s not like I haven’t been asking you to! WHY Justin? Why don’t you want me anymore?” She asked fresh tears coming to her face. Justin shook his head and pushed her tears away himself.

“No, don’t even say that Meredith. Of course I WANT you! LOOK AT ME! I want you more than anything or ANYONE in this entire world!” He said forcing her to keep her eyes on him. Meredith searched his face for any indication he was lying and when she found none she simply became more confused.

“Then what is it? Why won’t you go near me!?” She begged. She wanted answers and she wanted them now. She couldn’t stand going another week with out him.

“Baby- I- I don’t want to hurt you….” He said softly. Her head snapped at his words and all anger disappeared.

“Wha-what?” She said hardly finding her voice. She took a step closer to him and he signed as he rubbed his face with his hands.

“You- your like this because of me. I don’t want to cause you anymore pain.” he said this time it was him forming tears in his eyes.

“What are you talking about? Baby-No….This is not your fault! I don‘t want to ever hear you say that again okay?” She asked as she stepped to him and picked his chin up with her hands. Justin’s eye’s tried to avoid hers but she tugged on his chin forcing him to look at him

“Okay?” She asked once again. He nodded but she wasn’t satisfied with that. She raised an eyebrow up at him and he finally took the hint

“Okay.” He said.

“Good…….. I love you.” She said wrapping her arms around his midsection as she hugged him closely to her.

“ God- I love you too……so much..” He said as he wrapped his arms around her returning the embrace. Meredith leaned her head up and captured his lips with hers. Justin groaned as he reached down without breaking the kiss and scoped her up in a fireman’s carry. Meredith smiled against his lips as Justin made his way to their bedroom. She pulled back as he smiled at her and raised a questioning eyebrow. Without her need to verbalize question Justin answered her with a smile and recaptured her lips with his before kicked their bedroom door shut forcefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:30 AM.

“JUSTIN! MEREDITH!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!” JC screamed as he pounded against their door for the 3rd time. The lights turned on inside and a very sleepy and irritated Justin answered the door clad in only a pair of snoopy boxers. Ignoring his attire JC pushed his way inside, and with one look at his face Justin’s anger disappeared and he began to grow worried at JC’s franticness. But when he saw a smile on JC’s face he just about cried.

“They found Bobbie….They found her and she’s agreed to talk as long as we don’t press charges…She knows where Ari is J….My baby-” JC stopped as a harsh cry took over his body. Justin felt like 1,000 weights just lifted from his body. He reached to JC and pulled him into a comforting hug as he felt JC’s tears against his shoulder.

“That’s great man “ Justin said tears coming to his own eyes for the second time that night. Meredith’s form appeared at the bottom of the steps and she cautiously stepped towards the two.
“What’s going on?” Meredith question. JC turned to her with tears in his eye’s and Meredith feared the worst. Noting the expression on her face JC shook his head and smiled walking over to her and embracing her in a hug.

“They caught Bobbie and she’s agreeing to talk…..” JC said his voice overcome with emotion. He had sworn off all tears but he couldn’t help himself in this case. He heard Meredith let out a cry and felt her hug him tighter as the 3 stood in Justin’s threshold crying and holding each other.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“All right Ms. Thomas sign here please. Now this agreement will release you of any charges and verify that everything you say is in fact truth, if any of the statements made in this document should be found false you will be held accountable and this agreement we made will be void, giving the courts the ability to give you 20 to life in prison, understood?” Detective heart asked. Bobbie nodded and picked up the pen scribbling her name on the line. She had been fed up with Xander and knew the perfect way to make him pay and get her self off the hook. Her lawyer sat next to her glancing over the agreement she had already signed. He nodded and placed the document on the table and Bobbie was escorted out of the room by 2 officers with her lawyer in tow. Her plan was perfect, she gets off scotch free and Xander gets what he deserves. It was perfect really, she was the brains behind this whole kidnapping thing and Xander was simply a puppet on a string. Dangle some ass and a few 1,000 bucks in front of any man and they become putty in your hands.

Her original plan was to get JC back for dumping her for that slut Arianna. But now that Xander had turned to Arianna too it made Bobbie furious. But she was smarter than everyone made her out to be. The fed’s would never believe that she was the mastermind behind this entire plan, so she’ll let Xander take the wrap for her. The beauty of it all was that Arianna would be long dead before the FBI would be able to find her anyway. Bobbie wasn’t stupid, she knew the FBI was on their way over to that abandoned shack as we speak but she wasn’t about to let them win, no way in hell. The one good thing about Xander was he stuck to his plans, an their perfect plan was to make sure both girls were dead and gone by 6:30pm that night. It was bad luck that Meredith had survived but Bobbie could care less about Meredith. It was Arianna she wanted dead and gone and it was JC she wanted to suffer. Bobbie smiled as she glanced up at the clock, 5:12. It would take them at least 2 hours to get to that hole in the wall and by then, it would be to late. Bobbie smirked as she was led into a small holding room, oh yes she always got her way.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki