Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 24

5 FBI vans flew down the interstate as they headed for the house Bobbie had claimed was where Arianna was. All 5 vans contained FBI agents along with 2 Helicopters which where circling the area on continuous watch.

“Look I just have this feeling that something isn’t right okay!” Julie said as she glanced out at the trail of police cars followed the vans. She knew JC and the rest of the guys where in them anticipating the return of Arianna. She only hoped that was the case.

“Julie, I know it seems fishy but it makes sense. Bobbie wants to get off without any charges and Xander pissed her off for some reason so she gave up the goods…” Terrance another agent beside her said. Julie nodded but still couldn’t shake the feeling that something wasn’t right.

“I just think were walking into a trap or something. People like her don‘t just give in like this, she‘s not stupid, insane yes, but not stupid. Were walking right into her trap.” Julie said.

“Well if that’s the case then be happy that were the FBI, were trained for this type of thing.” Terrance said. Julie really wanted to hit him at this point, trained my ass, no one is trained to die.

“Whatever…….” Julie said as she reached her arms through her bullet proof vest and locked it into place. She only prayed that Arianna was still alive, and by the end of the day they all would be too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Get up.” Xander said as he stormed into Arianna’s room. Slowly she began to move and Xander’s patients had just about ended with her.

“Fucking GET UP bitch! NOW- let’s GO!” He yelled. Arianna struggled to stand up with her protruding belly causing her much difficulty. She had no idea what was going on, She had heard yelling downstairs about someone coming and she only prayed it was someone to save her. Xander walked to her and grabbed a chunk of her hair as he yanked her out of the room. She let out a yelp of pain and Xander only held on tighter when she did.

“Shut the fuck up slut. Let’s go- move” He yelled as he dragged her to the stairs and began pulling her down them. Arianna struggled to get out his grip as she noticed the door to the house wide open and everyone inside scurrying around.

“What’s going on?” She squeaked. Xander pulled his gun out and shoved it to her temple pushing it hard against her skin. Arianna’s body went stiff at the feel of the cold metal against her head.

“SHUT UP- I don’t want to hear a fucking word out of your mouth you hear me!?” Xander yelled. Arianna closed her eyes as the tears dripped down her pale face and nodded slowly. Xander pulled the gun away from her head but instead of putting it away he shoved it into her back. He directed he towards the living room and shoved her onto couch.

“Sit here and I swear to god if you try to fucking leave I will kill you right here and now!” Xander said. Arianna nodded her eye’s wide with fear and Xander turned towards the only 2 men in the room not running around.

“That FUCKING BITCH Bobbie did this!!! She wants me to finish her FUCKING plan! Well I won’t ! FUCK HER!--Vince- Go get the van NOW were leaving” Xander yelled. Nodding the larger of the two men left and disappeared out the door. Xander walked over to Arianna and began smoothing her hair back away from her face.

“Now were going to get into the van without causing any trouble understood? We don’t want to make me anymore upset than I already am do we?” Xander asked. Afraid to move Arianna simply stared out into space with out any indication she had heard him or not. Ignoring her state Xander leaned down and kissed her lips roughly before grabbing her arm and pulling her off the couch. Arianna was to throw up right then and there but was too afraid. This could be her chance to get away, to get out. Obviously someone was on their way to get and she wasn’t going to let her chance slip away because she was too cowardly to do anything.

Xander pulled her out the door and just as they stepped out side Arianna noticed the Helicopters flying around above them. She turned her head to the left and saw the swarm of FBI and police cars coming towards them. Xander pulled her to the car and she began to fight against him struggling to break free. He quickly pulled out his gun and directed it at her stomach as he clicked off the safety.

“I swear to fucking god get in the god damn van NOW” Xander screamed. Arianna froze once again and grunting in frustration Xander indicated to his handler’s to get her in the car. Just as they shut the door to the car and Xander started the ignition he realized there was no where to go. Police and FBI vehicles had him completely surrounded. He stopped sitting in the car as he listened to Arianna’s cry’s and the voice of one of the detectives yelling for him to get out of the car. He motioned for the handlers to take Arianna out of the car and bring her to his door.
“Listen here Bitch, you will come around and open the door for me or I’ll shoot you from here you understand?” Xander asked. She nodded but had no intention of doing as he asked. When the two handlers slid open the door to the van every gun in the area was directed towards them. The two burley men placed their hands in the air and froze as the sound of guns all around them being cocked was heard. Arianna slowly stepped out and began to make her way towards Xander’s door on the other side of the car. When she reached the front corner of the Van she directed her vision into the crowd of Police officers and FBI agents. She noticed a pair of blue eyes glued to her and her heart nearly leapt out of her throat. She let out a cry as she saw him and her body froze. What was she going to do. She was within 10 feet of the love her life and the arms she had been dreaming to run into ever since she was taken. Making an impulse decision she turned her exhausted and tired body directly towards JC and focused on him as she ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She heard Xander screaming at her to come back and threatening her but she couldn’t bring her self to turn back. She was so close to JC and he doing everything in his power to get to her. Arianna let out a cry of joy as all that stood between them was four field agents and then the horrible sound of a bullet went off.

Arianna froze in her spot as she the sound vibrated through the air. Was she hit? She didn’t think she was and she kept her eye’s glued to JC who had a look of horror on his face. The agents moved out of his way and he ran to her and pulled her to him as sobs racked both their bodies.

“Baby- I- I thought I would never get home!” Arianna said as she held him tightly to her. She couldn’t help but burry his head into his shoulder.

“I love you- I love you baby…..Are you okay!? What hurts….the baby…”JC said as he kissed her entire face and kept his arms securely around her waist. Neither of them paid attention the agents buzzing around them barging into the house and clearing out the area.

“ I missed you so much baby……” Arianna said locking her eyes with his. JC swallowed back a sob as he raised one hand up to the back of her head as he pulled her face to his and kissed her softly like he had longed to do for almost 2 months now.

“ I love you.” JC said when he pulled his lips away from her. He had no intention of letting her out of his arms ever again. She pulled her arms away from his waist and wrapped them around his neck as she hugged him to her. JC couldn’t believe this was happening. This was too good to be true, Arianna was back in his arms where she belonged and both she and the baby appeared to be doing okay.

“ You were the reason I made it through, every time I wanted to give up and just give into him I’d think of you and our baby and I couldn’t do it, I just couldn’t bear to think I wouldn’t see you ever again…..God- I-” She stopped as she let the sobs take over her body and JC held her closely as he closed his eyes and let her cry. Meredith turned to Justin as the two watched the touching reunion.

“ Oh, baby…”Meredith said as she looked at Justin’s face which mirrored her own with tears flowing freely down his checks. Chris, Joey and Lance stood beside them wiped their eyes as well, everyone couldn’t believe how close they had come to loosing her. They all made their way over and Arianna smiled at the sight of Meredith.

“YOUR ALIVE!” Arianna yelped as she hugged her friend. Meredith sobbed and nodded the two girls hugged each other. They were truly the only two people who knew what each other had gone through and what they were feeling.

“Oh Ari, I’m happy your okay!” Meredith said. Arianna smiled at her and indicated to her arm.

“From the shot…” Meredith explained. Arianna nodded sympathetically and smiled as she turned to Lance.

“Ari, this all my fault.” He said softly. “ If you hate me I understand, I hate me…honestly I should be locked up with Xander….I am so sorry Ari, so sorry…” Lance cried. Arianna stood in front of lance her eyebrows narrowing at him.

“James Lance Bass, if I ever hear you say this was your fault again I will give you something to cry about to you hear me?” She asked. Surprised Lance looked up at her and nodded as she engulfed him into a hug.

“What did I tell you about being kidnapped? Not with out your Lo jack!” Chris playfully scolded. Arianna smiled at him as she hugged him.

“Sorry I’ll try to remember that next time” she laughed.

“Bite your tongue baby, there is no NEXT time” JC chimed in. He smiled as he watched Joey embrace her and then her family. Only Arianna would turn something as heart wrenching and scary as this into something to joke about. He honestly could not love her more than he did at this moment. Watching her he let his gaze fall down to her belly. He had missed out on 2 months of the pregnancy and that alone made him want to murder Xander. He glanced over at Julie who stood talking with some of the agents. He hadn’t known what the gun shot was until he looked behind Arianna a noticed Julie with her gun directed at a slumped over Xander. She had shot her own partner, criminal or not, to protect her family and for that JC would be forever grateful. He felt Arianna’s arms come back around him and he looked down at her kissing her forehead and rubbing her stomach.

Agent Heart walked over to the group with a team of paramedics. He knew they didn’t want to be parted so soon but Arianna needed to be checked for any kind of injuries.

“Sorry, Arianna you need to come with us so we make sure you and the baby are okay..” he said as he put a gentle hand on her arm. She flinched away from him and snuggled closer to JC.

“Come on baby, I’m not going anywhere I’m coming with you. Just let them check on you and the baby..” JC said. She nodded and they made their way over to the ambulance. JC let out a silent prayer of thanks as ambulance doors where shut and they checked all of her and the babies vitals. He got his family back, and he was never going to let anyone take them again.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki