Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Epilogue

1 year and 4 months later

“Hailey Lynn! Don’t you spit your food at Daddy!” JC laughed as his 1 year old daughter giggled at him. His beautiful baby girl was born on September 8th at 4:35 in the morning. They had all been extremely excited about her arrival, the nurses had told them they had the largest number of people in the waiting they had ever seen before.

JC couldn’t keep the smile off his face since the moment he had Arianna back in his arms. Xander was sentenced to life in prison with no parole, and since Bobbie failed to mention the extent of their plan she too was sentenced to life in prison. Once that whole mess was finished they had nothing to do but wait for Hailey. In the midst of preparing for the baby Justin finally proposed to Meredith who of course said yes. The two were set to marry this November, and everyone was ecstatic about it.

“Da Da Da Da” Hailey said with a smile bringing JC out of his thoughts.

“ Yes Baby girl?” JC said turning his full attention to her. Knowing perfectly well she had no reason for her baby banter JC smiled as he scooped up a small spoon of Gerber apples for her. He fed her a little more before wiping her mouth clean and placing the empty bowl in the sink. He took off her bib and gently lifted her up cradling her to him. He let her small chubby hands explore his face as he walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch bringing his knees up so he could allow her to rest her back on them as he sat her diapered bottom on his stomach.

“ I love you Hailey….” He said smiling at her as she ignored him and focused on his much more fascinating hand. JC smiled at his baby girl as he admired how much she looked like her mother. She had his unruly curls but her mothers eyes and mouth. She did look like the perfect mix of the two of them, but as each day passes she proves to have her mother attitude. Which he believed wasn’t such a bad thing, but Arianna feared for when she would start to walk knowing she would be a mischievous child. His head turned towards the steps as Arianna walked down them slowly.

“ Hey baby, did you have a good nap?” JC asked. Sleepily she walked over to him and sat down on the couch next to his feet.

“Mhmmm, how was she?” Arianna asked smoothing out the baby’s messy hair.

“Perfect little angel..” JC said kissing her little hand. Arianna laughed as she noticed mashed apples in her husbands hair and on his shirt.

“I’m so sure. Nice apples you got there…” She said as she wiped them out of his hair. Laughing JC just winked at her.

“Same goes for you” She narrowed her eyes at him before letting out a small laugh.

“Not in front of our child Joshua.” She laughed. JC chuckled at her comment and both directed their eyes towards the door as the door bell rang though out the house. The couple smiled as their puzzled daughter turned her head furiously around the room to try and determine where the noise was coming from.

“Aw honey did that confuse you?” JC cooed as Hailey continued to look around. Arianna laughed and JC kissed the babies forehead before he handed her to Arianna as he stood up to get the door.

“Be right back…” He said as he kissed Arianna softly on the lips. He opened the door to find Meredith, Justin, Lance, Chris, Joey, Kelly and Brianna all standing at his door.

“We came for your baby, and decided to bring food as an offering of exchange.” Meredith said with a smile .JC pretended to think about it before he felt his wife smack his arm lightly.

“ Come on in guys, and no you will not barter my baby for Cole slaw!” She said. As soon as everyone was in house Justin had plucked the baby from Arianna’s arms. Joey and Chris headed straight for the grill outside and Lance carried in the rest of the food Kelly had prepared for their BBQ.

“Hello beautiful!” Arianna cooed to Brianna. Brianna smiled as she hugged her before running off after Joey.

“She is too cute!” Arianna smiled as Kelly nodded.

“Speaking of cute where did Justin go with that baby!?” Kelly said as she followed Justin into the living room. JC and Arianna laughed as they heard the two fighting over who gets to hold the baby, and weren’t’ surprised when Hailey ended up in Meredith’s arms.

JC looked down at his wife and pulled her into his arms. She smiled at him and leaned up to kiss him lightly but brought his hands up holding her there as he depend the kiss.

“HEY!! You two already have one we don’t want to see the creation of number two in front of us, thank you very much!” Chris said as he and Joey returned into the house with Brianna in tow. Everyone laughed and Arianna smiled up at her husband before turning to everyone else.

“ You mean number 3...” She said causing everyone to stop and turn towards the couple .However JC was just as shocked as everyone else.

“Ari?” JC asked. She turned back towards him and kissed him softly.

“ I wanted to surprise you but I couldn’t hold it in anymore….”She said smiling. JC couldn’t contain his excitement as he reached down and pulled her off the group twirling her in circles.

“Another baby!!! Oh my god! BABY!” He said excitedly as he pulled her face to his and kissed her again. Arianna smiled as everyone walked over to congratulate them. After a few minuets of gushing over the new baby a loud rumbling was heard.

“Okay I am starving! Can we PLEASE eat now!” Joey said causing everyone to laugh. JC held onto his wife’s waist tightly as Hailey was Placed back into her arms. He kissed her temple and smiled to himself watching his friends talk and laugh about one of Justin’s wedding appointment catastrophes. Everything was perfect, and he couldn’t be any happier than this very moment.



The End


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki