Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 3

“Wha…What brings me here?” Arianna said flabbergasted. She turned to JC with an unsettled look and leaned on him for support. Noticing her stance right away Lonnie quickly moved behind her in case she did faint, and JC pulled her close to him.
“ Baby, calm down okay? I don’t want you fainting on me “ JC said kissing her forehead. He turned to Julie and forced a smile as he he extended his arm towards her.
“ Hey Julie it’s nice to see you.” He said as she hesitantly shook his hand.
“Apparently not” She said indicating a still shocked Arianna.
“ What are you doing here Julie? Let me guess another case to solve?” Arianna bit out. JC looked at her almost shocked at her tone.
“ Baby….” He said warningly.
“No, I’m not here on assignment, I’m here with my husband” She said casually pointing towards Xander behind her. He smiled shyly as he stepped forward and held Julie’s hand in his own.
“Nice to mee-”
“HUSBAND!” Arianna shouted causing people around them to cast glances.
“ Guys here is not the place for this, lets go somewhere and talk okay?” Chris suggested.
Arianna shook her head firmly pulling JC’s hand away from Julie and Xander. ”I want nothing to do with her” she said. JC pulled her aside leaving Chris and Joey behind with Lonnie only a few feet in-between both the groups.
“ I know your upset, and this is springing it on you, but I know you miss her, and I know you want to work everything out, so don’t push her away because I know you, and you’ll regret it in oh, I’d say an hour, 2 tops” He said kissing her pouting lips quickly. She groaned knowing he was right.
“ I just- married, and I wasn’t the one who pulled away and completely banned her from my life, I know she stuck with grandpa, but my sisters, and my mother all still except me, my whole family does, except for her, grandpa and my @#%$ father. Jace, I don’t know what to do here!” She said as frustrated tears sprang from her eyes. JC didn’t like this one bit, she was getting her self all worked up and it wasn’t good for her or the baby. He was going to put a stop to this for now until she could calm down. He headed towards Lonnie and nodded towards the guys.
“Sorry to run off but we do have a meeting to get to, Julie I assume here staying here right?” He asked. She nodded and cast a nervous glance at Arianna .“Okay well, give me you room number and we’ll ring you later and have dinner or something okay?” She nodded and quickly jotted down her room number as JC placed it in his pocket. He said a quick good-bye and pulled Arianna along with him to the elevator as Joey, Chris and Lonnie waved good-bye to Julie and Xander and followed JC.
“Well that went just peachy now didn’t it!” Julie said turning to Xander.
“What the hell did you do to her!?” Xander asked shocked at the short meeting. He assumed they parted on at least under-standing terms, and thought the re-union was going to be sweet and happy, not upsetting and nearly causing Arianna to faint!
“ Ugggh, I told you I was too involved to take this!” She said. “ She had a bit of a falling out with the family and we didn’t part on that good of terms. I’ve only seen her once in the past 7 years and that was at her wedding for a few minuets, and no words were exchanged. I know I didn’t reach out for her, but I didn’t exactly shun her as well…We just haven’t spoken in a long time that’s all” She offered. Xander shook his head at her as the two headed towards the Buffet
“ You told me she was your best friend, and so who cares if she had a falling out with her family, It’s not your place to punish her for that” he stated as they were seated and handed two plates. They placed they’re drink orders and Julie shrugged at him.
“ I didn’t punish her for it!” she said and Xander gasped at her.
“ Julie! Ignoring her is the same as what her family did to her! Your no better than they are! You should of reached out to her, at least speak to her!” he said. Julie shook her head
“ You don’t have a clue as to what you talking about so just stop okay!“ She snapped. The two didn’t speak for quite sometime. It wasn’t untill they were walking back to their room when Julie spoke so softly he hardly heard her
“I wrote to her in the card I gave her at wedding telling her I was sorry and more than willing to talk to her if she needed to. She never called, I wanted to work things out with her and she pushed me away. So don’t tell me I didn’t reach out to her!” She protested while opening the door and heading straight for the bathroom. Xander watched her go and thought about her last comment before shutting the door to their room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The meeting ended and JC walked out to find Arianna, Lonnie and Kelly, Joey’s wife laughing at what he assumed to be something Joey and Kelly’s daughter had said. He him self couldn’t help but chuckle at Brianna’s stance with her hands on her hips and a finger pointed at Lonnie.
“Well, what’s going on here?” JC asked approaching the group as the guys followed behind him.
“ Oh- Honey it was so funny! Brianna decided to try to play at the slot machines and when Lonnie pulled her away she accused him of stealing her money!” Arianna let out a giggle as JC kissed her softly and turned to Brianna keeping a hand on Arianna’s back.
“He did!!” Brianna huffed pointing at him again.
“Baby girl you know you are too young to be gambling!” Joey scolded his daughter and lightly pecked his wife before scooping her into his arms. JC took in the site and smiled. He checked his watched and groaned, had the meeting gone that long?. In less than 4 hours they would be on stage, and he had yet to each dinner yet. Casting a quick glance around he finally spoke up, “ Hey guys, want to grab some dinner before we head over to the arena?” They all nodded their heads and the group headed for the door.
After a quick dinner they headed over to the arena to get ready for their sound check. Arianna sat in the dressing room thinking about Julie.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki