Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 4

The concert flew by and the guys where exhausted. They slowly trickled into their private backstage room as they waited to fans to leave the arena. JC sat down next to Arianna on the small leather love seat and rested his tired head on her shoulder.
“ Hey love, how was the show?” she asked bringing one of his hands up to her mouth and kissing it.
“Amazing, god I didn’t realize how much I missed it out there till tonight. It was just incredible, the energy was so hot, and , the crowd was so into it….” JC said with such passion Arianna couldn’t help but smile.
“Well good, you guys looked awesome out there, and sounded incredible” She said as the rest of the guys pilled into the room. Justin squeezed him self on the other side and placed an arm around Arianna.
“ hello my love” He said slyly.
“ Back off Fro boy” JC said pushed Justin’s arm away. Arianna laughed and looked at Justin knowing he wanted something.
“ To what do I owe the pleasure Mr. Timberlake?”
“ Well, You look fantastic by the way…“ He smiled “ Any way I was talking with Meredith before, and I really want her to come out for a few weeks. She however is very reluctant to do so, she doesn’t want to be alone and such, but maybe if your fine self could talk to her-”
“ Justin do you want me to call Meredith and convince her to come out here?” She asked. Justin smiled and nodded at her before producing a pout no one could say no to.
“ Pleaasseeeee, I beg of you, I’m so lonely” He said adding a sniffle for effect.
“ You mean Horny” Chris piped in.
“Screw you short stuff” He barked at Chris before turning back to Arianna.
“ No you want to screw Mere-”
“ALLRIGHT! I’ll do it, just shut up both of you!” Arianna said before the conversation went any further.
“Thank you Arianna!!!” Justin said hugging her to his side and kissing her forehead briefly before he stood up to go after Chris.
“ Justin really likes her” Arianna said as her and JC stood up to head back up to their rooms.
“ Yea, he won’t shut up about her. It’s funny though those two are either fighting or screwing, and yet they’re both crazy about each other” JC said leading the way into their room.
“ She’s a sweet girl, and I think they honestly can make a great couple….if they talk between the fights and the screwing” Arianna said as her and JC laughed. They situated them selves in their room, and an hour later they were lying on the bed watching a movie playing on ABC family. After a while they began flipping channels and JC stopped on TLC. Arianna looked up and A Baby story was playing she let out a small laugh before cuddling closer to him.
“Isn’t it weird to think that in less than 8 months were going to have a baby?” Arianna asked. JC smiled at the thought and hugged her closer to him after placing a kiss on her forehead.
“ It’s exciting, I can’t wait, but at the same time I‘m a little nervous….I wonder what where having?” JC asked rubbing her small stomach.
“It’s good to be nervous, and I think it’s a boy..” Arianna said after a short moment of silence.
“Really? I think a girl…” He laughed. The two had decided to find out what they having early but, they couldn’t actually find out until at least 18 weeks, which was a while away. The couple stayed in bed for the rest of night knowing they had an early wake up call, drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the TV.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jules!?” Xander called as he opened the hotel room door.
“ Yea? I’m on the balcony!” She answered.
“what are you doing out here?” he asked as he stepped outside.
“ Thinking….I’m so confused, I shouldn’t be here!” She proclaimed swinging her arms around in frustration.
“ Why not? Do you think they didn’t do it?” Xander asked sitting on the edge of her long lounge chair.
“No, it’s not that. Well actually I don’t think they could, or would do something like this? I mean Why would they? they have no need to..” She said thoughtfully. “ But I mean, I shouldn’t be here, with Arianna. This whole situation is so screwed up, and me investigating her husband and his friends for a case isn’t helping!” Xander looked out onto the strip before speaking.
“Just because you don’t think they could, doesn’t mean they didn’t!” he spat.
“What? Are you on crack? Did you hear anything I just said!? And besides, you honestly think they’d do something like this? From their own company!” Julie was shocked at his declaration. Xander stood and began pacing the small balcony.
“Well I don’t know! But that’s what I’m doing here! To find out what the hell is going on here! And that’s why you’re here too, not to reconcile with your old friend! Just stick to the job, just like always” Julie looked at him with utter confusion. Was this the same guy that was telling her not more than 3 hours ago to work on her relationship with Arianna? What the hell is going on?
“What is up with you?” She asked standing to confront him.
“Nothing, it’s just…even since we got here all you’ve thought about was your past, and your issues with her, I don’t know what happened but your not here to fix old problems, you’re here to do a job. So do it!” He said before turning and leaving the balcony. Julie was very frustrated and confused. She flinched when she heard the bathroom door slam shut. She walked back in the room and quickly got dressed for bed, not bother to brush her teeth. She simply crawled into her bed and dozed off soon after…
_______________________________________________________________________

The next day….

“ Hello?” Meredith Simmons said breathlessly as she pushed her brown hair out of her face.
“Mere? Did I catch you at a bad time?” Arianna asked.
“Ari? No it’s okay I was just coming in and I couldn’t find the phone!” she laughed as she sat down on her couch.
“ Girl clean your apartment!” She said smiling.
“ I know I know, but you didn’t call to tell me to clean! What’s up?”
“ Well, a certain blue eyed hottie would love for you to join us on this traveling circus show.” She said twirling the phone cord in her hand
“ Well, tell your husband he should be satisfied with his wife! What your not putting out since you got pregnant!?” she joked avoiding the obvious.
“Hey , my husband is getting plenty from his mistress! He doesn’t need two!” Arianna laughed. “But no, THE OTHER blue eyed hottie named JUSTIN!”
“ Ari, I don’t know….” Meredith said sighing loudly.
“ Come on, you can visit me! And see the rest of the guys, you don’t have to stare at his ugly mug all tour!” Meredith let out a small giggle before growing serious once again.
“ I just.. What about work?” She asked
“ Okay, you never take those weeks of vacations you have stacked up, so it’s time you do, and Mere, I know you miss him.”
“ I do…I do miss him, but seeing him for a few weeks on tour while he’s running around and I hardly hang out with him, I’d rather wait till he comes home…” she argued.
“ Please Mere, just come out for a few weeks, and if you can bring your self to leave after that, then go, but he misses you a lot, and so do the rest of us.” Arianna said softly. Meredith didn’t speak for a while until she let out a loud sigh.
“…., All right I’ll come…” She agreed. She pulled the phone away as she heard Arianna let out a loud squeal.
“ YES!!! Oh it will be so much fun! GO PACK GIRL! I’ll make alt eh arrangements, flights, I’ll get a car to pick you up. How fast can you get ready?”
“Whoa, slow down, give me a week too notify work and pack and everything and then we’ll arrange all that okay?”
“Oh- all right fine. A whole week?” Arianna said sadly.
“ I’m already giving you 2 weeks, so yes give me one!” She said laughing.
“Fine, fine I’ll call you tomorrow with your flight info okay?”
“ okay, bye girly talk to you later give Justin a kiss for me” She said
“ Bye, and no I’ll just tell him you said hi!” She said before laughing and hanging up.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki