Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 5

One week later……..

They had spent one glorious week in Las Vegas. The guys kept a busy schedule, having four sold out shows at the MGM arena, and a bunch of press to attend to. They were used to the hustle and bustle of tour life, but it did take some time getting back into the routine. The guys had pilled onto 2 large tour busses early that morning and would arrive to the next arena in a few short hours. Arianna hadn’t called Julie, or went down to the room to see her. JC knowing how upset she was , didn’t press her. The last thing he wanted to do was stress her out with the baby, plus the already stressful tour life she was accommodating to. She seemed relieved to be leaving Vegas, knowing she would be getting away from Julie. And he was thankful for the distance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julie and Xander were packed and ready to go as they headed to the Las Vegas air port . The week had been tiring, and Julie had forgotten what it was like to follow around celebrity’s for a week. Standing at the bottom of their private charter jet, she looked back to the strip sighing loudly. Xander glanced at her before walking up the steps. She finally pushed her self into the door and seated her self a few rows back from Xander. Julie sat quietly behind him as she thought about the next few weeks. Suddenly it dawned on her.
“ Xan?..” She called. He slowly turned to her with curious eyes. The two had hardly spoken since the night out on the balcony, and if they did it was quick Good morning’s and Good nights.
“yea?”
“ What the hell am I going to say to her when she sees me? She’ll know something is up if I keep showing up at every tour stop..” Julie said with a worried look. Xander was silent for a minuet contemplating an answer before speaking.
“ We’ll simply tell them we were called to investigate someone on their tour” He shrugged before turning back to his seat. Julie looked out the window at the Las Vegas strip slowly getting smaller as the plane took off towards California.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Timberlake followed Arianna and JC as they opened the door to their Hotel room. The guys had just gotten back from their rehearsal for tomorrow night’s concert, and he was too drained to go anywhere. He him self was tired of going to clubs or just sitting by himself in his room at night, so when Arianna asked him to hang out with them in their room he jumped at the chance. Looking around the large sweet he situated himself on the couch by the ‘living room’ area. He looked at JC and Arianna whispering softly to each other before JC leaned in to kiss her before exiting the room.
“Where is C going?” Justin asked as Arianna took out a large sweatshirt he assumed to be JC’s and put it on.
“ He went to get some snacks from the vending machine..” She said sitting next to him. He laughed as he said “Damn it sucks to have a pregnant wife!” She smacked his arm playfully as she placed her hands on her stomach.
“ Hey if you can’t handle pregnancy cravings, don’t have unprotected sex with your wife!” She said. The two were silent as they looked around the room, before returning their gaze to one another and burst out laughing.
“ So did you talk to Meredith?” Justin asked. He had been in a slump all week when Arianna told him she couldn’t convince Meredith to come out for a few weeks. When he tried to call her him self he simply couldn’t get a hold of her. It had been one long and frustrating week for him, and he couldn’t help but ask.
“ Actually yes I did , a few hours ago.” Arianna said truthfully. Meredith had called to tell her, her plane was taking off and she would be landing about 5 o’clock. Glancing at her watch she realized that was almost an hour ago. Arianna was excited for Justin’s surprise and was waiting anxiously for her to get there.
“What did she say!!?” he asked giving her his full attention.
“Well she sai-” Arianna was cut off by a loud pounding on the door. Groaning she stood up and cursed under her breath at JC for forgetting his key. When she opened the door she saw her husband with a Smiling Meredith decked out in jeans and a baby pink tee with a blue baseball cap and sunglasses on, behind him. Arianna let out a gasp and JC quickly pulled her out of the room and pushed Meredith in it before shutting the door..
“ Ari? You okay?” Justin asked rounding the corner and letting his eye’s fall on the figure in front of him. His heart nearly leapt out of his throat with excitement as he smiled at her his grin getting bigger every second.
“ Oh Lucy I’m homeeee” She sang out laughing. She didn’t get much more out because lips where covering hers with in seconds. She didn’t know he could move that fast, but she sure as hell didn’t care. He pulled away after a few minuets of just drinking each other in and tucked a small hair behind her ear as he kept one arm tightly around her waist possessively.
“What the hell are you doing here? Do you like tormenting me?” he asked kissing her nose quickly.
“Well, a certain brunette woman called me begging me to save her from your annoying ass, so I told her I would. If she could offer the right compensation…” She said kissing him soundly on the lips. His eyebrows raised and his grin grew as he asked “ And this compensation involves no clothing right?”. She shook her head at him and pulled away putting her suit case on the bed.
“ Don’t be silly, her first born will be clothed most of the day!” She said turning around to face him. He walked up to her hugging her closely to his chest.
“ I’m so happy you’re here..” Justin said honestly.
“ Me too…Me too..” She said before they leaned in to a heated kiss. The two continued to kiss as Justin began to lead them out into the hallway and towards his room. He clumsily got out his room key and unlocked the door.
“We’ll get the luggage later..” he said breaking the kiss for a brief second before he slammed the door shut behind them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arianna held on tightly to JC’s hand as the couple walked back to their room. They assumed, and hoped Justin and Meredith moved to Justin’s room as they opened the door. She let out a giggle seeing the luggage still on their floor and no Justin or Meredith in sight.
“What are you laughing at missy?” JC asked watching his wife break out into a fit.
“ I guess they couldn’t wait…” She said pointing to the luggage. JC smiled before answering her. “Well in the same situation, I don’t think I could either!” Arianna looked at him with mischievous eyes before sauntering over to him and playing with the color on his shirt.
“Would you like to be in the same situation?” she said her eyes gleaming with sudden lust. JC simply walked to the door and put the safety lock on before returning to his wife with a passionate kiss.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki