Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 6

JC and Arianna walked out towards the lounge chairs by the large pool located between the beach and their hotel. Carrying a large red beach bag on her shoulder, Arianna had her long brown hair down and on her face was large black Jackie O sunglasses. She had a red halter top bikini with a black sarong tied around her waist just below her slightly protruding stomach. JC decked out in black swim shorts and a wife beater with a blue baseball cap on his head was holding their towels in one hand and Arianna’s small hand in his other. They made there way towards a group of empty lounge chairs and settled down their things.
“You want something to drink baby?” JC asked as he finished putting on his sunscreen.
“ Sure, can you get me a Decaf- Ice tea please?” She asked as she lied down on top of the chair ready to get sun. He nodded and kissed her briefly before jogging off the bar located on the side of the pool. Soon after JC returned with their drinks loud laughing could be heard from the pool entrance. 2 Hands linked together to be formed like a gun poked out of the gate and towards the pool. A bare foot soon stepped cautiously into the area, and then the rest of the body once the coast was clear. Meredith hunched over holding her sides walked through the gate past the child-like man standing in front of her and headed right for Arianna and JC. Before she got too close she heard the loud humming of ‘mission impossible’ theme song coming closer to her. Before she knew it Justin was grabbing her by the waist and holding her over the pool.
“ I SWEAR TO GOD JUSTIN!” She said flailing her arms and legs wildly trying to get him to put her down. He let out a full blow laugh as he eased her back onto the ground. She smacked his arms repeatedly until he grabbed her hand in his and pulled her towards the couple.
“ Dang, she is so childish at times! Can you believe I had to pull her over here!” Justin said. Arianna laughed at the evil look Meredith was giving him as she walked past him to sit on the chair next to Arianna.
“ Justin, watch it!” She warned. JC laughed and Justin took a seat next to him.
“Someone isn’t getting any tonight!” JC said. He felt a sharp sting to the back of his head and noticed his wife’s hand settling back at her side.
“Well I’m going to hop in the pool.. Anyone else?” Justin Asked. JC stood up to join him leaving Meredith and Arianna to them selves.
“ they are out of control” Meredith said as they watched JC and Justin try and shove each other in. Arianna laughed looking at them and responded.“ Yes, yes they are”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Well , well , well, looks like we got a newbie” Xander said as he and Julie watched the 2 couples across the pool from them. Julie looked up and squinted to see the new arrival.
“ Hmm, I don’t know who that is, I’ve never seen her before …” she said picking up the small high quality camera they had and taking a few pictures of Meredith sitting with Arianna. They watched the couples for a while before Xander stood up to get them some waters.
“ I’m going to see if I hear them talking about anything useful, I’ll be right back” he said walking over. Julie shook her head knowing he would get nothing out of his trip and jotted down a few notes from the day. Xander returned soon after and handed her a water before re-taking his place next to her. They continued their watch until Julie noticed Meredith talking with the other 3 and pointing at them. She tried to hide her face but it was too late…Arianna had seen them..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well once we find out what where having we can start signing up at Baby’s R Us for clothing, but I think we should go soon for the essentials, car seats, cribs, stuff like that” JC said to Arianna as they all sat together talking. Meredith looked across the pool at the couple that had been watching them all day. She was beginning to feel uneasy about their stare and decided to speak up.
“Hey guys?” Meredith said causing their conversation to halt. “ Do you notice that couple over there starring at us?” She said pointing towards Xander and Julie. The couple put their faces down and Meredith grew confused as she heard Arianna let out a loud gasp.
“ I didn’t eve notice!” Justin said. He looked across the pool his eye’s growing wide when he realized who it was.
“ Is that-” He started. No sooner had the words left his mouth was Arianna up and walking towards them, JC hot on her tail. Meredith looked at Justin for an answer and he pulled her up and guided her towards them.
“ I’ll explain later…” he said as they approached Julie and Xander.
“Arianna I can-”
“WHAT the hell are 2 doing here? Are you stalking us now!?” Arianna asked heatedly.
“NO! We were called here for a-” Julie began only ot have Arianna cut her off again.
“Let me guess a case!?” She said. Meredith’s eye’s grew wide and she looked at Justin mouthing ‘ A case?’
“No! Well yes, but it’s not what you think!” She said. Xander took a place in front of her almost face to face with Arianna.
“Hey! I don’t think it’s any of your business what where doing here so back off!” He said. JC almost punched the man for getting in his wife’s face, but before he could answer Arianna had moved back.
“ First of all, If you ever come that close to me again I will personally chop off your @#%$, second of all, It concerns me when your STARRING at us from across the pool for….GOD KNOWS how long! So back off sleaze bag!” She said standing her ground. Once again JC took the initiative to end it before it got worse and he pulled Arianna away.
“ This ends now…..” he said walking towards their stuff and gathering up their things. Justin waited till Arianna and JC were out of site before walking up to Xander.
“ Listen, stay the @#%$ away from them. You hear me?” he said. Meredith was beyond confused by this point so she simply stood by Justin.
“ Justin, we have a job to do. We can’t just ignore it!” Julie argued.
“Fine- Do your job, just stay away from Arianna and JC!” he said before turning and walking off with Meredith back to the hotel.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki