Under Cover by Liz


Number of reviews: 16
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 8

“JUSTIN!” Meredith yells as she frantically opens the door to their hotel room.
“ I’m in the bathroom baby!” He says. She doesn’t hesitate before shoving the door open only to come face to face with a dressed and almost ready to go Justin, brushing his teeth.
“Whoa…slow down there!” He says as she practically rushed into him.
“THEY HAVE OUT PICTURES!!! It- I was down at the bar! Like I told you, and they were sitting there going through these folders, and I thought oh! Maybe the case! So I was paying attention, you know just cause I was curious!” She rambled. Justin laughed leaning over to feel her forehead.
“ Hey! Slow DOWN, I can’t understand one sentence coming out of your incoherent mouth! Let’s go sit down Henny Penny!” she huffed before spinning on her heel and walking into the other room, Justin close behind her. The two sat down and she began her story again.
“ I went down to the bar, and I saw them sitting there and going over what I guess is cases. So I heard them mention Ari and so I got curious, and when I looked over I noticed they had pictures of all of us! Like at the pool, on the beach, walking to venue, I mean there worse than the paparazzi!” She said becoming upset all over again. Justin held her hand before asking,
“ Who?”
“ Chris and Joey, WHO DO YOU THINK! Xander and Julie!” She stood up grabbing her hair with her hands and frantically trying to register everything.
“ Baby? How much have you had to drink?” He asked with a sly smile.
“ That’s not funny J! I’m serious here! They had a file with all of our pictures, and they were talking about us, and how Julie doesn’t think you guys are capable of anything ‘like this’, and how I’m the new girl so they have to pay attention to me! I’m telling you I know what I saw!” She said. He stood up holding to him shushing her softly.
“ Okay, okay baby just calm down all right? Look let’s go meet everyone for dinner and when we come back up, we’ll figure this whole mess out okay?” She looked at him with pleading eye’s but nodded anyway. He turned her towards the bathroom and told her to wash her face to calm her and down and he went and got their coats.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Hey guys! We were wondering what happened to you two!” JC said as Meredith and Justin approached the group.
“I wasn’t wondering I say you were ravishing each other, but JC was just saying it nicely!” Joey chipped in. they all laughed as the two sat down and they looked the menu before placing their orders.
“ So Mere how was your afternoon?” Arianna asked sweetly taking a sip of her caffeine-free-diet coke.
“Oh well, a little crazy…. Meredith said. Glancing at Justin He gave her warning look before Arianna asked,
“Aw I’m sorry honey. Why?”
“ Well, I went to the bar and I saw xa-”
“JC! Could you pass me a napkin please!?” Justin asked interrupting Meredith. JC handed him the napkin and looked at him oddly.
“ Thank , I just wanted it in case I spilled something I wouldn’t want to!” He said looking at Meredith. She narrowed her eyes at him, turning back to Arianna.
“ Anyway-” she began
“ So Arianna what names have you and JC picked out for the baby?” Justin asked once again disrupting Meredith.
“ Oh- umm, well we haven’t really thought about that yet, but Justin would you let Meredith tell her story!” Arianna said in an accusing tone. “What don’t you want her telling me?” Arianna said already getting upset. Meredith then realized that maybe she should wait. With everything that already happened to poor Arianna today, she wouldn’t want to stress her out more.
“Nothing, he was just embarrassed because it was about him” Meredith lied causing Justin to look at her. He silently thanked her and turned back to Arianna.
“Yea, you know me Ari I don’t like being picked on!” He said nudging Meredith.
“ Oh sweetie, that’s going to happen no matter what so suck it up babe!” Arianna said once again turning to Meredith.
“ Okay so what did spaz boy do!?” she said excited. Meredith laughed at her enthusiasm to get some black mail on Justin, and she racked her brain to think of something to say. As Meredith made up some silly story to tell Arianna Justin cast a glance at JC. JC looked at him with confusion.
“ Baby I’m going to go to bathroom I’ll be right back..” Justin said to Meredith. She nodded and watched as JC stood up to follow him.
“Yea I think I’m going to join you J..” JC said walking away with him.
“ No fair! Group bathroom trip I want to go too!” Chris said pouting the whole way behind them.
“ My lord, they are worse than women!” Arianna said giggling as Joey and Lance stood up also following them. Meredith and Arianna exchanged looks as they both burst out laughing. Tilting her head to the side Meredith noticed someone watching her. Squinting to see who it was her eye’s widened when she saw it was Xander. ‘oh shit’ she thought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“what do you mean she knows?” Julie asked as Xander stood before her in their room.
“ That Meredith chick! She knows! She heard us at the bar, and I’m not exactly sure what, but she obviously heard something if she went running out of the room!” Xander said.
“Shit! She’s had to of told them already! Our cover is so blown!” Julie said.
“Not necessarily, I think she only told Justin, and maybe he’ll think she was drunk or something…”
“ Oh get a clue, Justin is wrapped around her finger! He’ll believe her, and then he’ll tell JC and the other guys, threats will be throw at us and next thing you know, were leaving here with bruises and broken bones!” Julie said heatedly.
“WHOA! Where did that come from? Hello? Are you not the girl defending all of them this time? Since when do you care about Justin so much?” He asked.
“I don’t!” she said sitting on the bed.
“Yea okay, and I don’t have feelings for you…right…” Xander said turning his back to her and walking into the bathroom.
“What?”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki