You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JUSTIN

To: jt81@yippee.com
From: mel@nsynclover.com
Subject: I don't understand…
Date: Tuesday, May 5 (1:59AM)

I probably shouldn't even be writing this, my sister said you were just a stupid jerk that I should get over, but I don't understand… why would you invite me to the club and then just ignore me? You barely even talked to me! I was there for like an hour before you even noticed me and then… ugh. I just want to know why! Why would you send me all of those nice e-mails and then get all weird on me?

Mel



Was this girl serious? I got "all weird" on her? She was the one who said she didn't want me to e-mail her anymore. Maybe she thought I was just avoiding her all night, and when she had finally given up on me, I interrupted her while she was with another guy. Maybe it was… that whole low self-esteem thing of hers kicking in. Maybe she saw me talking with some other girls and got jealous. I didn't think the Mel that I had been writing was like that, but maybe she was.

Lance's party ended up being torture for me. I knew that I shouldn't have been disappointed--I barely even knew the girl--but when I saw her partying it up, it kind of hurt. Maybe she was just doing it to make me jealous. Man… she was around Lance all night.

Well, whatever. I wasn't one to play games. A girl that beautiful should have all the confidence in the world. I wasn't about to get with a head-case.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki