You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LINDA

I woke up with a pounding headache. I didn't know where I was.

"Hey, sleepy head." Lance's low voice called out to me.

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in his hotel room. How did I get there? Yeah, I was a party girl but I wasn't a go-back-to-someone's-hotel-room kind of girl.

"Don't worry," he smiled. "You passed out at the club and so I brought you back here. Nothing happened."

"I passed out? That's never happened before…"

"Well, you were really kicking them back…"

I began to remember fragments of the night before… Justin's disappointed face when I told him I didn't want to e-mail him anymore, Lissa's tear-streaked cheeks as she was exiting the club… me asking for another drink…

"I should get home. My sister is going to wonder where I am. What time is it?"

"Noon."

"Oh, I really have to get out of here." I stood up. "Can you give me a ride back to my car?"

"Sure. Let me just go to the bathroom first." Lance headed to the bathroom.

I decided to wait outside. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the door… only to see Justin.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki