You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LISSA

To: mel@nsynclover.com
From: jt81@yippee.com
Subject: RE: I don't understand…
Date: Thursday, May 5 (11:39AM)

Listen, I am sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, but I mean, when I finally did come up to you, you basically treated me like crap. What was all that about you not wanting to e-mail me anymore? I don't have time for a head-case. Now I understand why no guys approach you…

JT



Where did Justin get off calling me a head-case? I was only nice to the guy and he was treating me like the scum on his shoes. I should have just listened to Linda when she told me to never e-mail him again. Well, I wouldn't have to worry about e-mailing him anymore.
I also didn't have to worry about having an NSYNC site anymore. As soon as I read his e-mail, I put a closed sign on it. I wasn't about to devote hours of my time to a group whose main member called me a psycho!

I was a head-case? Um, I never even told him I didn't want to e-mail him anymore! Why was he making up all this stuff? I was totally confused.

I decided to go to Mel's room. She was usually semi-recovered by noon. I knocked on the door, and when she didn't answer, I went inside. No one was there.

I went back to my room and dialed her cell number. I needed someone to talk to.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki