You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JUSTIN

Mel looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. Suddenly, I heard a little ringing. She dug through her purse and answered her phone. "Hello?"

I just looked at her. How could she? I mean, okay, maybe she thought I was a jerk, but you don't just go and sleep with a jerk's friend! And she was telling me about how no one thought she was beautiful! What a bunch of lies!

"Where am I? I'm out," she was saying to the person on the phone. "Yeah, I stayed out all night. The party was really great. Sorry you didn't have a good time… Hmm? Him? I thought I told you to get over him… A head-case? No way…"

Was she ever going to get off that cell phone? We had something to discuss.

"Can you please hurry up?" I asked loudly.

"Who was that? Oh, just some guy… No, honey, you're just having a bit of heartache. I know, I've been there before… Listen, we can talk about this when I get home… okay? Bye-bye." She hung up.

"So, what were you doing in Lance's room?"

The hotel door swung open.

"Linda? What are you still doing here?"

"Who's Linda?" I asked, fuming.

"Oh hey, Justin. This is Linda, the girl I met at that bar. Remember, I was telling you about her?"

What? What was he talking about? "No, this is Mel-the girl I met at Disneyworld. The one I have been e-mailing."

We both turned to her.

"Oh no," she said. "I think I know what happened."

"What?" Lance and I both asked in unison.

"I have a twin sister named Melissa. My name's Melinda. Justin, right? You invited Melissa to the club last night and Lance invited me, Melinda, to the club, too."

"But wait, Melissa said that she was the ugly duckling of the family. How can that be possible if you two are identical?"

Melinda sighed. "Melissa has some issues. I really don't care to discuss them with you."

"She sure does have some issues. She seems like a real psycho!" I told her.

She looked at me with pure anger in her eyes. "Don't you dare call my sister a psycho!"

"Yeah, I mean, she can't be too bad," Lance laughed. "At least she's not that nerdy girl you bumped into at Disneyworld!"

"Oh, don't even go there," I warned Lance. "It was sick of you to invite her last night."

"What?" Lance was doing a pretty good job at looking like he was surprised. "I didn't invite her. I don't even know her."

"Well, maybe Joey found her. Anyway, I don't want to talk about her. I want to talk about Mel."

"I need to get going," Melinda looked at Lance. "Can we go now?"

"Sure," he said.

Melinda headed toward the elevator.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm driving Linda back to her car."

"I'm coming too."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki