You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LISSA

I was sitting in our living room, eating an afternoon snack when Linda came through the door.

"Wow, what a crazy night," she laughed.

"What were you doing? You have never been out that late!" I yelled.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She said, mysteriously. "Hey, let me have some of that…"

The doorbell rang. Linda forgot all about stealing my food and opened the door. And standing there was Justin Timberlake. Linda tried to close the door on him, but he pushed past her.

"So, where's Melissa? Tell her I want to speak with her."

"Melissa isn't here." Linda told him.

"Yes, I am!" I stood up. "Justin, hey."

Justin looked confused. "Uh, hey again." He turned back to Linda. "Seriously, I want to speak to Melissa. I want to know why she was so weird to me last night."

"I'm Melissa!" I went over to him. "Do I have to make a sign? Anyway, maybe Melissa wants to know why you were so weird to her last night."

"You're Melissa?"

"Yes!"

"You're Melinda's sister?"

"Yes!" I told him. What was wrong with him?

"You're mel at nsync lover dot com?"

"YES!" Why was he asking me all these questions when he knew the answers?

"I don't get it," he said. He went over to one of our couches and sat down. "How are you Melissa? I don't even… know you."

"Well, I don't know you either."

"Huh?"

"I thought I did. I believed you when you said I was beautiful. I believed that maybe you weren't shallow, but I guess not."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb!" I yelled at him.

"I told your sister she was beautiful. I never said that to you."

Justin had such a look of disgust upon his face that I couldn't even yell at him. So I was the ugly duckling. That would never change.

"You look like Screech from 'Saved by the Bell.' I would never tell you you're beautiful! Especially after you dropped hot dogs on my shoes!"

"How would you know beautiful?" Linda suddenly yelled. "Lissa is one of the most beautiful people you'll ever meet! Maybe it doesn't matter what's on the outside!"

"Oh, it does matter. And you? You're a psycho just like your sister here. I still don't understand what is going on! Did she hack into your e-mail account or something? You know what? I don't even want to know." Justin stood up.

"Shut up and sit down." Linda ordered him. He did as he was told. "I saw my baby sister at Disneyworld drop those hot dogs on your feet. I didn't know that you were Justin Timberlake from that far away. My sister has never been on a date and I love her so much. When you came by, I gave you her e-mail address, in hopes that maybe you could fall in love with her personality and over time, it wouldn't matter what she looked like. Lissa is so beautiful. She has the biggest heart and I love her so much. I just wished that for once, someone would see what I see when I look at her."

I had been crying this whole time, but now I laughed. "So, I'm so ugly that I can't even get my own date, huh? Even my own sister thinks I look like Chewbacca or something. Thanks, thanks a lot."

I ran upstairs to my room and jumped into my bed. I began to sob, unable to stop. I felt like a little girl and I just wanted it all to go away.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki