You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LISSA

Since Linda wasn't home, I answered the door. I didn't know who to expect, and I really didn't care. But I was really surprised to see Justin there.

"What are you doing here?"

"Funny, I said the same thing to your sister this morning." He laughed. "Can I come in?"

"Okay," I said reluctantly.

He made himself comfortable on one of our couches, but I stayed standing, my arms crossed.

"I was thinking today. I was thinking about how I was mean to you before I even knew you. How I judged you before I met you. I mean, sure, you might be cute under all that hair, those ugly glasses, and outdated clothes, but that really shouldn't matter. What should matter is who you are. Maybe you're a really nice person, but I never gave you a chance."

"You're right," I said. "You didn't."

"So, I was thinking… maybe we could start off as friends. I am not promising anything, but I am willing to give friendship a chance."

"So, you couldn't stand feeling like a horrible person, huh? You couldn't really live with knowing that you really don't care about what a girl's personality is like as long as she was hot? So you came to clear your conscience?"

"Yeah, sort of." He smiled. "I'm not perfect, okay? I'm not pretending I am. I am not going to act as if looks don't matter when they really do. But what I am saying is that… is that I am sort of willing to at least be friends."

"And I'm supposed to be thankful for that chance?" I shook my head. "Sorry Justin, but you missed out."

He stood up. "I guess I did."

"Don't worry, I am sure there are plenty of ugly girls out there, waiting for you to be their friend!"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki