You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


CONCLUSION
JUSTIN


Weeks later, I watched as Melissa walked slowly down the stairs. She looked amazing. Her hair was straightened, she was wearing make-up, and she had on a nice outfit. She wasn't a knockout like her sister, but she was definitely cute.

She looked at me with surprise written on her face. I just held out the bouquet of roses I had for her.

"Yellow," she said, "for friendship?"

I nodded. "Friends?"

She smiled and gave me a hug. As I held her close, I whispered in her ear, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," she whispered into my chest, and then stepped back. "Now, don't make me cry-it'll ruin my make-up!"

Melinda and Lance stood on the side, admiring Melissa.

"You really do look great," Lance said, sincerely.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

Her eyes lit with excitement. "I'm ready."

The doorbell rang and Melissa answered it.

"Wow, you look great!" said the voice behind the door.

It was Steven, her date for the evening.

"Thanks," Melissa said. She turned back to us and said, "Don't wait up!"



LISSA

As Steven held my hand and led me to the car, part of me was wishing that Justin would run through the door and sweep me away in a passionate kiss. But he didn't. And I knew he never would.

Romance and is half attraction and half friendship. Without attraction, one can't fall in love. I knew Justin would never be attracted to me in the way I wanted him to be.

So, maybe a celebrity didn't whisk me off of my feet. And maybe my fairy tale romance was nowhere near perfect. But as I looked at Steven, who was looking back at me with adoration in his eyes, I realized something: I did get the perfect ending.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki