You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2
JUSTIN

I signed online with the hopes that Mel had written me back. It was kind of geeky, I know, but I was really excited. Well, among all of the spam mail in my AOL inbox, there was an e-mail that said, "RE: (no subject)." I looked at the return e-mail address and it was from mel@nsynclover.com!



To: jt81@yippee.com
From: mel@nsynclover.com
Subject: RE: (no subject)
Date: Monday, May 2 (10:17AM)

Yo, J-Man!
Whaddap? It's me, your homegirl, Mel. It was tight to kick it wit u 2. We gotta meet up some time, fo' sho'! Holla back!

Love, M-Dawg!



At first, I was like, what? But then I got it… Mel was a funny girl! It was obvious that she was making fun of me. All of my fans kind of think I'm "ghetto" as a joke. Most girls just try to play it cool with me, but this chick seemed like a real find. She was beautiful and had a personality, too--a lethal combination.

"Hey Justin, we gotta go…" JC, a fellow member of NSYNC, called out to me. "Hurry up and shut down the computer."

"Yeah, yeah," I said. I quickly wrote out a response to Mel and then signed off.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki