You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LISSA

To: mel@nsynclover.com
From: jt81@yippee.com
Subject: Funny girl!
Date: Tuesday, May 3 (11:23AM)

Hey Funny Girl! I didn't know you had a sense of humor… But then again, there's a lot I don't know about you. We should kick it sometime. I have a pretty busy schedule, but I could probably fit you in somewhere… I always have time for a beautiful woman. And you are definitely fine, Mel. Mel sounds short for something…

I gotta go. Write me back. JT


My heart was pounding so hard, I thought I would pass out! Justin thought I was beautiful? No way. No guy had ever thought I was beautiful… and… Mr. Celebrity Himself thought I was? Maybe this was all a sick joke.

I was just about to write him back when Linda came into my room.

"Hey Liss, what's up?"

"Nothing," I said, covering my computer screen.

"Oh, you know I'm not interested in whatever it is you do online."

I rolled my eyes. "Excuse me, but who was the one who taught me how to make websites in the first place?"

Linda just laughed. "Alright, so you got me there."

I smiled triumphantly. "Actually," I took my hands away from the screen. "I've been e-mailing this pretty cool guy."

Linda furrowed her brow. "Another online boyfriend, Liss? Really, I don't think it's safe."

"No, actually, I've already met him…"

"Really?" Linda's eyes lit up.

"You'll never believe who it is…"

She rolled her eyes. We're a lot alike. "Who?"

"Justin Timberlake."

"No way!" She folded her arms across her chest. "Justin Timberlake? It's probably just some poser."

"No, really… it's him. I didn't tell you but… when we went to Disneyworld, I gave him my website address. Apparently, he went there and e-mailed me. And get this? He thinks I am beautiful and he wants to meet up with me!"

Linda shrieked. "Oh, my baby sister's got a boyfriend!"

"Stop it, he's not my boyfriend… yet!"

"Dang, Liss… you've never had a boyfriend, and then you go and snag the hottest guy in the world… how did you do it?"

"I don't know, actually. Remember how I told you I dropped our hot dogs on some guys feet? Well, that was Justin Timberlake! I guess he was intrigued because I'm different from all the other girls he meets."

Linda smiled. "I'm really happy for you, Liss."

"And, he wants to meet up with me again to talk."

Linda's eyes widened. "When?"

"I don't know. We haven't set a date or anything."

"I think," Linda said cautiously, "that you guys should get to know each other more online before you meet."

"I guess…"

"Anyway, I was just coming in to see what you were up to. I'm going out tonight, so I will see you later."

"Okay, bye!" I waved as Linda walked out of my room.

Once she was gone, I began my reply to Justin.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki