You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LINDA

I quickly left Lissa's room. This was not good. I didn't know that the guy she had been giving her website address to was Justin Timberlake! I mean, I guess he had looked sort of familiar, but I was just too busy with flirting with him to really notice. Plus, he looked different in person.

But this, this was not good. I mean, Justin thought Lissa was me. I had thought he was just some normal guy and that maybe Lissa could win him over with her great personality through e-mail… but Justin Timberlake was a little different than your average Joe. I mean, he was a celebrity! All he probably cared about was how a girl looked. Sure, he was writing all those nice e-mails to Lissa but that's because he thought she looked like me.

And now he was probably wanting to meet up with her so that he could get her into some sort of hotel room, have a one night stand, and then call it quits.

But… if he met up with Lissa expecting me… it might get ugly. I knew I had to find a way to get them to stop e-mailing each other.

That would have to wait, though, because tonight I was going out.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki