You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LISSA

To: mel@nsynclover.com
From: jt81@yippee.com
Subject: Party tonight?
Date: Wednesday, May 4 (6:37PM)

Mel, you're beautiful. Honestly. The guys you approach must be blind because you are simply gorgeous.

Anyway, I know we always talk about meeting up… I was wondering if you wanted to get together at Club Boom tonight. It's Lance's birthday and only the hottest people in Orlando are coming… well, that is, if you come, too. It's at 43 Palm Tree Blvd. I'll put you on the guest list as Mel… I don't know your last name so I'll just put Smith, okay? I really hope to see you there tonight.

JT



"Hey, Liss?" Linda poked her head into my room. "I'm going out. Don't wait up."

I looked at the clock on my computer. It was 11 o'clock PM. I had just read the e-mail from Justin. My e-mail server had been down all day and so it was my first time checking my e-mail all day.

He wanted me to meet him at Club Boom? I had never been to a club before. I was old enough to get in, but not old enough to drink. But then again, neither was he.

Should I go? I wondered. Did I have enough time to make myself… presentable?

Of course I did! I argued. He had seen me before, so it wasn't like he was going to be surprised or anything. But still, I did want to dress up for him. And it was a club--one doesn't wear knee-length skirts or anything.

I could borrow Linda's clothes. I never did before, but that's because I never had a reason. She had some really great clubbing outfits and she would never know as long as I got back home before five in the morning.

That's it. I was going to Club Boom.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki