You've Got Mel by Erika


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


LISSA

The party was still going on, but I was an absolute mess. I had camped out in one of the bathroom stalls, tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't know what I had expected by showing up to the club, but I didn't expect for Justin to act like I was annoying him.

Hadn't he said I was beautiful? Didn't he want to meet me? Why was I feeling so rejected, then?

I grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed my eyes with it. As soon as I got myself together, I would walk out with my head held high. The clubbing scene wasn't for me anyway.

I came out of the stall and checked myself out in the mirror. I didn't look any better. But I didn't look any worse. I looked like me.

As I opened the door to the bathroom, the music jumped several decibels. Let me tell you, it didn't help.

I had to cross the main dance floor to get out of the packed club. As I was squeezing through the grinding couples, someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Screech?" a slurred voice said.

"Huh?" I turned around. It was Joey from NSYNC!

"You're Screech!"

I just smiled like I knew what he was talking about. "Um, I gotta go."

He nodded and I continued my journey out of the club.

I was almost to the exit when I saw Linda.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Partaaaaaying!" She screamed, throwing her hands in the air. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to meet Justin, but now I'm going home."

"Hey, is that my top?"

"Yes. Well, see you later." I started to leave.

"Wait. Look, did things work out okay with you and him?"

"No, he just ignored me. I was stupid to think he actually saw something in me."

Linda looked me in the eye and said, "No, you were not stupid. You're really special, Lissa. Someday, a guy will see that. Okay? Justin's just a jerk, alright? Stop e-mailing him and move on, okay?"

I nodded.

"See you tomorrow…" She smiled and then went back to dancing.

I, on the other hand, went back home.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki