Make Me Love You by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 24
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 3: Second Chances and Big News


(Four Years Later)

“Hello, I’m Jesse it’s an honor to meet you Mr. Timberlake.” The young man gushed grabbing hold of Justin’s hand and shaking it feverishly. “I am a HUGE fan of yours.” He continued to gush still keeping a firm hold on his hand. “I have like all of Nsync’s CDs and your new one too. I just completely love you. I can’t believe I get to photograph you for my first assignment.”

“Uh”thanks.” Justin mumbled finally able to pull out of the man’s grasp. This guy was obviously gay. Not that all of Justin’s male fans were gay or that there was anything wrong with that.

“Can I ask you a question?”

Justin sighed with annoyance. “You just did.”

That sent Jesse into a hysterics of laughter; definitely over done. Justin assumed he was going to ask about his messy breakup with the one and only Britney Spears. That’s what everyone always asks about.

“Can I hug you?” Justin was shocked at first by the question but that soon turned into humor. It took everything in him not to laugh in the man’s face. He expected this from young teenage girls but not from him. Before Justin was able to respond to the odd question Jesse had thrown his arms around his shoulders. Justin just stood there with an uncomfortable look on his face, arms straight to his sides, body tense.

“Let him go Jess.”

Justin smiled at the sound of the woman’s voice. “Natalie Lockhart.”

“Justin Timberlake.” She mocked as Jesse pulled away from Justin so that they were looked at each other. Natalie couldn’t stop her eyes from wandering over his tall frame. He sure had matured since she last saw him. He shaved off his trademark curls and was sporting a goatee. He looked older and well to be honest….damn sexy.

“Like what you see.” Justin teased when he noticed her wandering eyes. Luckily for him she hadn’t noticed him eyeing her up as well. She was dressed similarly to the first time he met her in a pair of dark blue jeans and white tank top. She looked good; much more confident.

“Not as much as you do.” She smirked with a roll of her eyes. Justin raised an amused eyebrow at her reply. She was definitely more confident. “Jesse why don’t you go prep your camera and make sure the set is ready. I’ll escort Mr. Timberlake to make-up and wardrobe.”

Will one last lingering look at Justin Jesse did as Natalie told him. “Why is it I always get the newbie as my photographer?”

“You’re just lucky like that I guess.” Natalie replied coyly. “Follow me please.”

~*~*~*~

“Give me your best sexy look.” Jesse directed with an animalistic growl that made Natalie giggle. Justin was lying back on a navy blue couch in a pair of jeans riding low on his hips and a white wife beater arms folded behind his head.

Having another man look at him the way Jesse was looking at him was making the shoot a little difficult and uncomfortable. He didn’t want to give him a ‘sexy look.’

“Something doesn’t look right.” Jesse said to Natalie. Natalie sighed and looked over towards Justin’s figure for a moment in silence as she thought. She didn’t do photos like this. She did shots that meant something and showed who the person was not ‘look at my body’ shots.

Suddenly she broke from her thoughts and made her way over to Justin who was looking at her curiously. She surprised him by tugging at his wife beater to pull it just above his jeans to expose a bit of his boxers and stomach. The slight skimming of her fingers over his skin made him shutter involuntarily. He chalked it up to it just tickling. “Don’t move.” Natalie ordered and glided back over to Jesse who was smiling widely at her now.

“I should have known showing some more skin would solve the problem.” He laughed. Natalie just shook her head at him with a smile and told him to get to work.

After finishing the shots on the couch they took a fifteen minute break before moving to the next pose. This time Justin was standing. He was leaning against a fake brick wall in a black wife beater and another pair of dark jeans. Jesse instructed him to hook his fingers in his belt loops and of course give him a sexy look.

“Maybe we should take his shirt off.” Jesse said to Natalie. She scrunched her nose not liking the idea. It was too…trashy. She chewed on her thumbnail for a moment contemplating her next move. With no hesitation she walked to Justin and quickly unbuttoned his jeans and yanked down the fly. She nearly laughed at the look on Justin’s face; nearly. Pulling the fly apart to expose his underwear and making sure everything was in place she started to walk away.

“You just love taking my close off don’t you?” He flirted.

She stopped and turned to face him as she walked backwards away from him. “Don’t flatter yourself, but if I’m making you uncomfortable I sure Jesse wouldn’t mind taking over.”

“Naw, I’m good.” He stuttered.

“I thought so.”

~*~*~*~

“How was work?” Lynda, Natalie’s sister in law asked as they sat over dinner. Natalie’s brother, Brian asked her over for dinner stating that he had something important to discuss with her.

Natalie smiled as thoughts of the day came flooding back to her. “Good.”

“Just good?” Lynda pressed sensing she was hiding something. Natalie nodded as she shoveled more food into her mouth to hide her smile.

“Didn’t you have to work with that Timberlake kid today?” Brian asked and again Natalie just nodded. “Was he as big of an ass to you today as he was when you worked with him before?”

After Natalie’s first shoot with the guys she called up her big brother crying about how terrible Justin was to her. She wanted to just forget about he shoot and tell Johnny to take his pop group to someone else. Brian of course told her not to worry about what some whiny pop start kid had to say and just do her thing because she had a special talent for what she did. He also told her that if she wanted him too he would go with her to work the next day and kick is ass. Natalie declined.

“No,” She answered evasively. “He was very cooperative actually.”

“Right,” Brian snorted sarcastically, “I'm sure.”

“He really was.” Natalie defended. “He’s twenty-three now and much more mature.” Still pretty full of himself but much more mature, she added silently to herself.

“I can’t believe you got to work with the Justin Timberlake.” Lynda laughed. “He is so hot!” Before Brian even got a chance to object she added, “Not as good looking as you though honey.”

“That’s better.” He said puffing out his chest. Natalie rolled her eyes and giggled at the two. They were just too cute sometimes and so in love. They got married right out of high school and both attended UNC Chapel Hill while working part time jobs to support themselves. Life was hard for them at first and at times they questioned their decision to wed so early, but then they would remember how much they loved one another.

“So what’s this huge news you have to tell me?”

“Don’t change the subject,” Lynda teased. “So you crushin’ on Timberlake or what?”

Natalie blush profusely at the question and bowed her head in embarrassment. Brian groaned telling Lynda not to ask his baby sister questions like that. “She doesn’t like him anyway; he was a prick when they first met.”

“She doesn’t have to like him to want his body.”

“Oh my gosh! Will you two stop already?” Natalie pleaded, her face turning an even deeper shade of red. “Can we please talk about something else?”

“She totally has a crush.” Lynda confirmed. “And on a younger man.” She laughed.

“I never said that!”

“You didn’t deny it either.” She challenged.

“Lynda’s pregnant.” Brian blurted out trying to change the topic away from his sister’s love life.

“What! I mean congratulations!” Natalie smile widely standing to embrace the future parents. “How far along are you?”

“Almost two months.” Lynda beamed moving to stand by her husband’s side.

“That’s wonderful guys! Did you tell mom and dad yet?”

“You are the first to know.” Brian said unable to wipe the proud smile off his face.



TBC.....(Thanks for all thegreat reviews...please leave more!)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki