Make Me Love You by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 24
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 4: Rules of the Game


“I don’t know what it is about her man; she just excluded this confidence….” Justin trailed off trying to gage his thoughts. “It was f**king sexy.”

Trace laughed at his smitten friend. “Dude, I though you hated this girl.”

“I never said I hated her.” He defended lamely.

Trace rolled his eyes at his friend. He remembered Justin calling him after he met with Natalie the first time complaining about her. Justin gave her shit the whole time they worked together and vowed to never work with her again. Trace knew that this was just because when Justin was younger he was….well a conceited asshole. If you weren’t supermodel gorgeous he wouldn’t give you the time of day.

“Whatever, so you gonna ask her out or what?” Either this girl got a makeover and became stunning or Justin was just growing up and realizing that looks weren’t everything.

“I don’t know.” He sighed turning towards the window to watch the scenery pass. He was on his way back to Natalie’s studio to do some more shots and decided to bring his PA, AKA Trace, along with him this time.

Justin smiled over at Trace, “You should have been there when practically tore my pants open. Sexy man, so f**kin’ sexy…”


~*~*~*~*~


“Mr. Timberlake, you are late.” Natalie greeted with an annoyed look on her face. She glanced behind her at the clock on the wall before turning back to Justin. “Twenty minutes late.”

“Traffic.” Justin flashed his trade mark grin that made most girls melt; most girls.

“Well let me just remind you that even if you fail to show up I still get paid as well as the rest of my staff.” Trace was barely able to hold in his laughter at his friend who was just shut down. This was too good. “I don’t think your management would be too thrilled paying me for waiting on your sorry behind to show up.”

“Well as an apology for wasting your time why don’t you let me take you out to dinner tonight? I’ll pick you up around seven?” He replied smoothly.

Justin didn’t fail to catch her shocked expression and slight blush. He just wondered if the blush was because she was angry at him for being late or because she liked him.

“Uh”I don’t think so.”

“What?” Justin looked at her through confused eyes. He must have heard her wrong; she didn’t just turn him down.

“It’s nothing personal, Mr. Timberlake””

“Justin.”

Natalie sighed tucking some to the hair that had escaped her ponytail behind her ear. “Mr. Timberlake, I make it a point not to get involved with my clients.”

“Is this about how I treated you when we first met? I’m not like that””

“It’s not that. It’s just a rule I have.”

“But”” He persisted but Trace stopped him before he made anymore of a fool out of himself than he already had.

“Let it go J.” He said lowly.

“You should get to make-up so that we can get started.” Natalie said, her confidence faltering.


~*~*~*~


“He asked you out?”

“Yep.”

“And you said no! What is wrong with you?” Jesse practically yelled at Natalie. It was lunch break and the two were sitting in the kitchen eating the lunches they had packed and discussing the day so far.

“I don’t date my clients.” She replied about to take a bite of her turkey sandwich. Jesse reached over and grabbed her sandwich away from her. “Give that back!”

“The Thrustin’ Justin Timberlake asked you out and you turned him down!” He exclaimed. “I’m a guy and I would do him.”

Natalie rolled her eyes. Of course he would ‘do’ him. Jesse only ogled over him all day yesterday and this morning. Jesse may not admit to it yet but he is definitely gay. “Maybe I’m just not attracted to him.”

That was a lie; a big fat lie. Of course she was attracted to Justin. Who wasn't?

Jesse burst into laughter when she said that and handed back her sandwich. “Good one Nat.” He gasped though his laughter. “You not attracted to him….”

“I’m not.” She replied weakly.

“Just admit it.” He pressed. “Just like every other woman on this planet you want his body.”

“Oh my gosh.” Natalie mumbled.

“Say it!”

"You want me to lie?"

"Say it!"

"No!"

"Say it!"

“Okay!” She relented. “I find Justin attractive! Are you happy now?”

“I don’t know about Jesse but I am.”

Natalie’s eyes widened unnaturally large. Justin did not just hear her say that. This was too embarrassing. She would never live this down; neither Jesse nor Justin would ever let her.

“I’ll leave you too alone.” Jesse smile widely slipping out of the room, the whole time Natalie shooting him a death glare.

“So you find me attractive huh?” Justin chuckled as he took the seat Jesse had previously occupied. Natalie didn’t answer. She just kept her head down as she tried to just eat her lunch and block out his voice.

Natalie sucked in her breath when she felt him move closer and lean into her ear. “You don’t need to be embarrassed Natalie.”

She swallowed, hard. She couldn’t handle him being this close to her. The feel of his hot breath on her ear was too much. If he didn’t back off, she was either going to pass out or pee her pants. Neither choice would go over too well.

Justin smiled to himself at the way he was affecting her. He had her just were he wanted her. “I’ll tell you a secret…”

She swallowed again and waited for him to continue.

“I’m attracted to you too.” He pulled back and waited for her to look up. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slightly labored. When she looked up at him he offered her an incredibly sexy smile before trotting out of the room saying something about getting back to work.

Natalie let out the breath she hadn’t even realized she was holding in and mutter to an empty room, “That man is dangerous….”



TBC.....Please review I would really, really, really appriciate it!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki