Fury by Leeann


Number of reviews: 11
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Ali woke up the next morning when a knock sounded at her door. Her clock read 3:35 am and she wondered if she was hearing things when the knock sounded again.

"This better be good." She muttered throwing on her robe.

When Ali opened the door no one was there but on her door knob hung a Sam Goody bag with what appeared to be a yellow post-it note. Grabbing the bag, Ali shut the door and took it back to her room and hopped back into bed.

She peered inside the bag and found her JC CD inside and read the attached note with keen interest.

"Alison, I saw that you left this on the seat and brought it when we dropped Rach off. It was nice meething you--JC Chasez"

Ali smiled and held the bag to her chest. SHe opened up the bag and pulled out the CD which appeared to be already open. About to get angry Ali opened the liner notes and smiled at what she found.

"To Ali, the girl who impacted my life and made me stronger in my faith--JC Chasez"

"He's so sweet, too bad I'll never see him again." Ali smiled then sighed loudly.

Ali put the CD on and let the sound of JC's voice sing her back to sleep.

Two hours later Ali was feeling very chipper as she pulled into work.

"Hey Marie." she smiled greeting the woman who was the lodges receptionist.

"Hey Ali, you're actually late today." Marie chuckled softly.

"No I'm not, I'm just not here early like I usually am." Ali reminded her.

Ali went to her office and put on a pot of coffee then looked around her fer roster list, basically all the information she'd need for her trip. Frustrated after no luck, she went out to ask Marie if she'd seen it anywhere.

"Hey Marie, have you seen the roster list anywhere?" Ali asked.

"No dear, I told you before you left on Saturday that there wasn't one. This is an exclusive--you know one of them confidental visits." Marie answered reminding Ali of they're previous conversations.

"Well do you know anything about it?" Ali questioned further.

"Well let me see what I can pull up on the computer." Marie turned to the computer and pulled up the required information.

"Thanks Marie."

"Okay, says here there will be five young gentlemen and one member of security."

Ali looked at Marie then looked at the computer, "One member of secuirty? What's that supposed to mean? It's not like they'll have to worry about me or anything. Well I'll be..."

"Ali, you know these exclusive cases, most often then not they're someone imporant and whoever they work for don't want them to get hurt. You remember when James took Christina Aguilera out, she brought her whole enterage. It could be the same type of thing, just don't worry about it and let them take they're security if they really feel they need to." Marie reassured Ali.

"Thanks Marie, I needed that. Can you print me out a copy of that? I'd like to look over the whole thing." Ali smiled.

"You know I can't Ali. It's against the rules. Confidential information remember." Marie shook her head.

"Confidential information whatever," Ali shrugged then looked out the window.

"How long will we be out for?" Ali asked as she suddenly had a revelation.

"Says here a week." Marie answered.

"A week? Usually these things don't last that long. I'm going to have to call Rach and tell her not to expect me on Wednesday. Let me know when someone shows up Marie." Ali patted the counter then walked back to her office.

She dialed Rach's number as she leaned back in her chair--feet propped up against the desk for comfort.

"Hello?"

"Wake up sleepy head." Ali laughed.

"Shut up, Do you realize what time it is?" Rach mumbled.

"Time for you to get up." Ali shook her head.

"No, time for me to sleep."

"Well, I'll let you get back to sleep I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be out for a week on this one so I won't see you on Wednesday."

"Wow, out for a week huh? That's pretty long isn't it?" Rach asked feeling more awake.

"Yes ma'am, I'm excited. Usually I'm out for three days, there are have only been one or two incidents where I was gone a whole week. But I have to go so I'll talk to you later." Ali said twirling the phone cord around her fingers.

"Hey, did you get the bag?" Rach suddenly asked remembering the night before.

"Yeah, how did you know about that?" Ali questioned.

"Because JC asked what your address was and I gave it to him. What's going on between you two anyway? You seemed comfortable at the mall yesterday." Rach answered with a question of her own.

"Nothing, he was just nice to me that's all. Besides I'm sure I'll never see him again." Ali looked up when Marie appeared in the doorway. "Listen Rach, I've got to get going Marie is here. Take it easy hon."

"You too Ali, be safe."

Ali hung up the phone then turned her attention to Marie who was standing in the doorway watching Ali.

"Are they here already?" Ali stood up and walked over to Marie.

"No, I just wanted to come give you the weather report. You didn't ask for it so I thought I'd come to make sure you remembered." Marie smiled.

"Thanks Marie, you want some coffee?" Ali offered as she poured a cup.

"Sure, I don't pass up free caffiene." Marie chuckled.

"Here you go," Ali handed Marie a cup then drank from her own.

She closed her eyes and felt the warm liquid warm her up.

Ali followed Marie to the lobby wrapping both hands around her mug as its warmth comforted her as it always had.

"Looks here like you're in for a beautiful week. Sunshine everyday with 20% chance of rain every night. It's supposed to be a dry week." Marie handed her the weather report.

"Sounds good, thanks Marie." Ali smiled but stopped when she saw the chance of T-Storms tomorrow night.

"It'll be okay Ali, chances are it won't storm." Marie assured her knowing what Ali was looking at.

T-Storms were a problem on the mountain. Ali had yet to experience one herself--luckily--but one of her co-workers had taken a party of 3 out on the mountain for a camping trip and they were never heard from again. A few weeks later they're bodies were found at the bottom of a ravine. It looked they had fallen down the ravine and broke some bones then after no one had found them they starved to death and one was killed by a cougar.

Ryan was the name of her co-worker. They had been dating on and off for a while before it happened. He'd never survived to know that she was pregnant with his child, that she miscarried after a car accident, that she had lived every day knowing it was her fault he was dead. It was supposed to be her trip, but he covered for her as she was sick with what she thought was the flu.

That was years ago, but Ali still wasn't over it. She was terrified of T-Storms. She didn't know what she would do if it stormed whlie she was on the mountain. Floods, mud slides, falling trees, anything could happen during a thunderstorm. They were deadly for those who were on the mountain unprotected. Ali pushed it to the back of her mind as she walked back into her office to read her mail.

________________________________________________

A Hotel in Green County

"Guys lets go." JC yelled impatiently.

"Some things never change." Joey shook his head and smiled.

"What was that Joey?" JC questioned.

"I said some things never change. We haven't been together and done something as the five of us for over a year and yet you still yell at everyone to hurry up." Joey chuckled.

"Well, we're already late. We have a half an hour to get there and we're sposed to be there between 6:30 and 7. It's 6:15 right now and we're the only two ready to go." JC turned to Mike the security member that was accompanying them. "Mike, will you tell them to hurry, maybe they'll listen to you."

"Move out." Mike yelled catching the attention of the entire room.

JC watched as Justin, Lance, Joey, and Chris all fell in line behind him who was standing in the door. Everyone had they're packs on and were ready to go.

"There you go." Mike smiled and took up the rear as JC stood there dumfounded.

"Come on C lets go." Justin pushed him.

"Five minutes later they were loaded in the van and heading toward the lodge where they would meet a guide who would take them on a week long camping trip in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. JC was the only one who didn't understand why they needed a guide why they couldn't just go, but Mike had insisted they take this way.

He said that nature wasn't something to mess with. JC could understand where he was coming from to some point, but he just didn't want to have to deal with some boring guide who'd show them a bunch of things he didn't care if he knew about or not. His mission that week was to get away from everything and take time to not only get away but grow closer to God.

He was glad to be finally on they're way and JC looked out the window the whole time, listening to the conversations around him.

"What do you know about being outside Chris, you're dumb." Joey rolled his eyes at Chris who had said something about knowing how to camp and that Joey didn't.

"I'm not dumb, I'm smart." Chris stuck up for himself.

"You're both dumb." Justin added from his place next to JC.

"You wanna go." Chris smacked Justin in the back of the head.

"Guys, I've missed this." Lance smiled looking at all his friends around him. Even after they'd been apart for so long they all got along as if they'd never left.

"Missed what Lance?" Chris asked looking confused.

"This," Lance gestured, "Us being together, being able to talk, laugh, and even fight together. I've missed that. Don't get me wrong I've loved having this break but I've missed you guys."

"Aw, I've missed you too Lance. Wanna make out?" Chris asked puckering up to Lance.

"No, I didn't miss you that much." Lance moved away from Chris.

JC chuckled to himself and realized that he knew exactly what Lance meant and he'd missed them just as much. These four guys were his brothers. It was as if they'd never parted ways.

_________________________________________________

At the Lodge

"Ali, you have a phone call on line one." Marie called.

"Okay, thanks Marie."

"Hello?" she answered picking up the line.

"Hello Miss Carter my name is Mike and I'm told that you're the guide for our week long camping trip." Mike answered.

"That's me sir and please call me Ali, what can I do for you Mike?"

"Well I just wanted to let you know that we are on our way, we're leaving Green County right now. There are 6 of us and I was wondering if there were any last minute things that we needed." Mike answered.

"Well, just bring yourselves, your clothes, sleeping bags, and we'll provide the rest. You're food and transportation is paid for as part of the package so you don't need to worry about that. We also supply the tent and what not so that again you won't have to worry about so to answer your question just bring youselves and we'll be good." Ali smiled feeling the excitment start to rise as she always did about this time.

"Okay, one other thing." Mike paused and looked in the rear view mirror and saw the "kids" fighting again. "The boys are going to be a little rowdy. I just wanted to warn you."

"How old are 'the boys'," Ali cringed not wanting to deal with a bunch of kids.

"Oh, don't worry ma'am, the oldest is 32." Mike imagined she thought they were kids.

"Well, I'm sure I can handle the boys as you put it." Ali laughed knowing this was going to be an interesting week.

"Anyway I just wanted to let you know what was going on, but I'll let you go now. We'll see you after a while."

"Thank you Mike."

Ali hung up the phone and stared at it with a smile on her face. If only everyone was as thoughtful as he. Most people who were going to be late didn't call they just came in late and everything was always behind schedule.

"Who was on the phone?" Marie asked poking her head around the door.

"Mike, he's one of the group this afternoon. He sounded like he would be the "security". He called to say that they were on they're way." Ali smiled standing up to stretch.

"Well, that was thoughtful of him. Most people just end up late." Marie added.

"Yes ma'am. Ugh, have I told you how much I hate these uniforms. I can't wait til tomorrow so I can wear something of my own." Ali complained pulling at the uncomfortable tan shorts.

"Well, it's very flattering on you." Marie chuckled knowing Ali hated when she did that.

"Shut up Marie, until you wear one yourself I don't want to hear anything." Ali rolled her eyes then headed for the door.

"Yes dear."

"I'm going to get the horses ready. Just come out back and let me know when they get here." Ali headed for the door and smiled when she heard Marie answer.

Ali loved Marie like a mother. They were a great team and nobody appreciated Marie as much as Ali did. Ali thought about all the times Marie had been there for her as she started saddling up the horses. The plan was they would ride half way up the mountain and leave the horses at a cabin then go the rest of the way on foot. There was no way in using vehicles and it was too long to walk the whole way. The horses helped carry the food and supplies as well as made things go faster.

A half an hour later Ali was working on the final horse when she heard the back door open. She turned around to see Marie standing there and smiled.

"Are they here?"

"Yeah, girl you are going to have your hands full with this group." Marie laughed.

"Why do you say that?" Ali questioned while putting the last of the supplies on the spare horse.

"Oh, you'll just have to see for yourself." Marie shook her head.

"Okay, I'll be there in like five minutes." Ali turned back to what she was doing and gave everything a final once over and made sure nothing was amiss.

She heard voices fighting when she walked into the building and went into her office.

"Why did you have to bring so much stuff Justin." Chris whined while holding Justin's pack.

"I didn't know what I'd need so I brought a lot." Justin shrugged continueing to tie his shoe.

"Well, I'm going to drop this if you don't hurry." Chris continued to whine.

"Guys, surely you don't plan on arguing this whole trip." Lance rolled his eyes while Mike checked them in.

"You know how they always were," Joey laughed pointing at the two who acted like an old married couple.

"Yeah, I guess some things just never do change." Lance smirked.

"Excuse me sir, I show here that there will be six of you but I only count five." Marie looked between the guys and Mike.

"Oh, yeah there are six of us. The other one is outside rechecking his bag to make sure he has everything. He's a paranoid one that one is." Mike laughed.

"And what is his name? We need to list everyone.?" Marie waited for Mike to answer.

"JC Chasez." Mike answered as JC entered the door.

"What about me?"

"I was just telling Marie here to watch out for you because you'll get lost if she doesn't keep an close eye on you." Mike answered the young man with a serious face.

"You're taking us out?" JC looked at Marie skeptically.

"Now what's that supposed to mean?" Marie questioned catching Mike's wink and played along with his game.

"Oh, um, nothing." JC swallowed looking around embarassed.

"Are you telling me I'm too old Mr. Chasez?" Marie questioned again.

"Not at all ma'am, I'm just surprised." JC cleared his throat.

"So which is it sir, is it because I'm old or because I'm a woman?" Marie wondered if Ali were listening from her office.

"Both, to be honest with you." JC shrugged sheepishly.

"Well, not to bust your bubble but I'm just the receptionist. Your guide will be out in a few minutes. I'm going to go see what's keeping her. If you'll excuse me gentlemen."

Marie knocked on Ali's door then peeked around the corner. She smiled when she saw Ali looking totally peaceful. Her eyes were closed as she was leaning back in her chair, her headphones on her ears. This was always Ali's moment to prepare. She smiled when Ali opened her eyes and saw her standing there.

"Hey Marie, is it time?" Ali asked putting her disc man in the messenger bag she had around her neck.

"Yes ma'am." Marie nodded.

"Okay, send them out back. I'll be out there in a minute I need to run to my car really quick." Ali stood up and headed to her car through the back and grabbed her Schizophrenic cd from the front seat.

There were six guys all waiting around the horses as Ali walked back. She grimaced when she realized she'd be out with six young guys herself being the only girl. She raised her head and realized she could do it.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Ali and I'll be your guide. Pick any of the horses after the first two and that'll be your horse for the rest of the trip. If you need any help just let me know." Ali walked over to the lead horse and put the bag around her neck across the saddle where she could easily reach it while she rode. She didn't wait to see if the guys listened she just went about making sure her horse and the pack horse were okay and ready to go.

JC watched as the other guys chose they're horses and he was left with the first horse behind Ali. He sighed when he realized they're guide truely was a female after all. He had nothing against that, he was just looking to get away and he feared she would get in the way of that.

Justin gasped when he recognized Ali as being the girl from the mall and wondered if JC noticed. When he saw the scowl on JC's face he smiled and realized that JC hadn't realized who their guide really was. He knew that JC resented her and boy would he be surprised when he finally shook out of it and saw who it really was.

"As soon as you're done getting your pack fixed and loaded and all that, stand away from your horse and gather together that way I can check everything and make sure they're secure and we can get going." Ali told the group watching them.

Surprising Ali, one of them was already finished. Ali walked over to his horse and found that everything was perfect if not better. She walked over to him and smiled, "You must know your way around horses."

"Yes ma'am, I love horses." Lance said returning her smile.

"I'm Ali," Ali restated sticking her hand out for a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you Ali, I'm Lance," Lance shook her hand accessing her strong grip.

"Ali!" Justin ran up and jumped on her back taking her by surprise. In the next instant Justin was laying on the ground staring up at Ali who had him pinned in what looked like some kind of martial arts move.

"Please don't sneak up on me like that." Ali said helping him up.

"Yes ma'am, I'll remember that." Justin dusted himself off.

"Hey, wait a minute, don't I know you." Ali looked up at him feeling that she'd met him before.

"I don't know do you?" Justin shrugged playing innocent.

"What's your name?" Ali asked.

"Justin ma'am, and your name is Ali." Justin stuck out his hand.

Ali grabbed Justin's hand and shook it all the while trying to figure out why and where she knew him from, "I'll figure it out just give me a minute."

"Take all the time you need." Justin smirked.

Ali nodded and walked over to check Justin's pack. After adjusting several things and making sure everything was in order she had a revalation. "You were at the mall yesterday. You were the one Rach was flirting with."

Justin laughed and puffed up his chest, "Yes, that was me, but I dont know if she was flirting with me or not."

"Trust me she was. So wow, that means..." she turned to Lance and then glanced back at Justin, "...you're Lance from Nsync right."

"Hi again." Lance laughed.

"This is too much." Ali grabbed her head. This was her first experience with celebrities and it turned out to be Nsync, her music idols.

"It'll be okay." Lance grabbed her hand.

"I know, I'm just surprised to see you here that's all." Ali turned to the others who were still struggling, "You guys need any help?"

"I'm done." Mike stepped back checking his work hismelf.

Ali walked over to Mike's horse who was taking up the lead and checked everything over.

"Nicely done sir. You must be Mike." Ali smiled sticking out her hand.

"That's me, it's nice to meet you." Mike was surprised when she shook his hand firmly, he liked this girl already. When Marie had said that they were going out with a female he had a bad feeling but after meeting Ali he knew everything was going to be okay.

"Nice to meet you too." Ali nodded.

Ali walked over to Chris and Joey to inspect they're work and they finished to join the others in a circle.

"Everything okay here sir?" Ali walked over to who she knew was JC even though he had his back turned to her.

"Yes, I'm fine I don't need any help." JC replied a bit harshly.

"Well, everyone else is finished so I just thought I'd ask." Ali patted his back then walked around to the other side of the horse checking his progress.

"You do realize that you're just waisting time right. Everything is perfect." Ali rolled her eyes then walked back over to the others.

"What's his deal?" she asked stopping in front of the others.

"He never wanted to come with an expert such as yourself. He wanted to go camping just the six of us. That and he doesn't recognize you yet. As soon as he done his stick will come out." Justin replied smiling.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ali scrunched her eyes together.

"Meaning he'd recognize you and then it wouldn't be so bad." Justin shrugged.

"Right, well if he has a problem with me he can kiss off. I deal with his type all the time." Ali sighed hoping JC wasn't going to turn out to be a jerk. She thought they'd gotten along really well the previous night.

"Well look who decided to finish." Chris's voice sounded through her thoughts.

Ali turned to JC who was still moping and hadn't looked up at all.

"Well guys I just wanted to give you a brief rundown on what the plan is and then pray and be on our way. We'll be taking the horses about half way up and then we'll drop them off and walk the rest of the way. After that theres really not much to say, basically its just a do as we go thing. Like I said before my name is Ali and just because I'm a female doesn't mean I can't handle myself so please don't treat me any differently. I've been doing this since I could remember." Ali told the group, her gaze lingering on JC who still hadn't looked up.

"Did you guys have any questions before we continue?" Ali asked opening up the floor for questions.

The guys looked around at each other to see if anyone would ask a question and when no one did Ali nodded her head.

"Now if you'll bow your heads and close your eyes I'll lead us in a prayer. Dear heavenly Father thank you for giving us this beautiful day to start out on. I pray that you would keep each and everyone of us safe this week and put your angels around us the whole time. I pray that we would grow closer to you as we grow closer to each other, keep us safe in all we do and we ask these things in Jesus' name--Amen."

JC opened his eyes and for the first time looked at they're ?guide. His mouth dropped open when he saw it was the one person he couldn't seem to get out of his mind. There was no time to talk to her as they all mounted they're horses and started off. He felt like the biggest ass after ignoring her, resenting her presence. He wished he would have known it was her then he could have made her feel more welcome.

Ali knew the moment JC recongized her becuase out of the corner of her eye she could see his whole demeanor change. She became aware of his every move as he mounted his horse and followed behind her.

"It's ten miles til we hit the half way mark so settle in guys, talk amongst yourselves and you can ride side by side just as long as we're in open territory. I'll let you know when we need to go single file." Ali turned to the side and called back. She smiled when she saw the guys relax and bring they're horses up side one another to talk. The pack horse was tethered to Ali's horse so that was between her and the guys. "And by the way, if you need anything come up here and get my attention because I'm not going to hear you."

The guys nodded and watched Ali put headphones over her ears and reach inside her saddle messenger bag and must have pushed play.

"This is going to be an intereseting week guys." Lance said riding along side Chris and Justin.

"You're telling me. Things are going to get intense." Justin nodded in agreement watching JC watch Ali.

"Is there something going on between Ali and JC?" Lance asked Justin.

"Not yet. We met her yesterday at the mall and they looked really comfortable around each other. Like they'd known each other for years or something. Other then that, well that's all I really know." Justin shrugged.

"It's pretty cool out here." Chris said changing the subject.

"I know, it's pretty." Lance agreed looking around at all the tree's.

"Pretty? Are you turning into a chick Lance?" Chris smirked knowing he'd get a rise out of his friend.

"Yes, I'd make a good one too." Lance nodded and flipped his imaginary hair.

"Work it Lance." Joey called from right behind him.

"Shut it." Lance rolled his eyes.

Up ahead JC was deep in thought his eyes locked on Ali's form who was ahead of him. He couldn't believe how rude he'd been to her, she didn't deserve his treatment even if he didnt realize it was her until now. He tried to think of a way to talk to her, it would probably have to wait til they stopped because right now she was listening to music.

"JC's got a crush." Chris said as he pulled his horse up to JC bringing him out of his daze.

"What? I do not.." JC looked at Chris then looked back at Ali.

"You can't keep your eyes off her." Chris nodded.

"I'm just looking at the trees." JC lied hopeing Chris would drop it.

"I didn't realize that Ali was a tree." Chris smirked watching his friend grow more frustrated.

"Go away Chris." JC growled frustrated.

"JC remember this trip was all about getting away and also to get together again after all this time." Chris reminded him.

"I know that Chris, I didn't want to do the whole guide thing and now that I've met her it's the one person I couldn't get out of my head. Me and Justin were in Denver yesterday at the mall and we met her in Sam Goody, then we went to The Passion and she was there again, then we met up afterward and went to have coffee. We connected on a different level. It's like she knew me and I knew her. It was very weird." JC face became a smile when he remembered everying.

"Hold up." Chris silenced JC by holding up his hand.

"What?" JC looked at him.

"Do you hear that?" Chris concentrated.

"Hear what?"

"Someone is humming one of your songs. To me it sounds like 100 Ways." Chris answered.

"Yeah, I do hear it now." JC nodded.

"Ali digs your music. You could go talk to her now." Chris suggested.

"I don't know, I don't want to bother her or anything." JC shook his head.

"Well, you cant put it off forever. Just remember what I said." Chris stopped and let JC get ahead of him and went back with the other guys.

"What was that all about?" Justin asked Chris.

"Just had a little chat with JC about Ali." Chrus shrugged.

"What did you say?" Justin questioned further.

"Nothing much, just asked what was up with them like if he liked her and how they met and stuff."

"What did you get out of him? Does he like her?" Lance asked joining the conversation.

"I'm sure he's thinking about it but I'm not sure." Chris answered.

"Did he tell you how much they got along? They were hittin it off very well." Justin wondered.

"Yeah, he said it was as if they knew each other for a long time." Chris nodded.

Nobody had anything to say after that so they just rode they're horses in silence. After about a half an hour of silence they watched JC pull his horse up beside Ali, suprising them all. He tapped her on the shoulder and they were all interested to see what was going to happen.

Ali was listening to one of her favorite songs when she saw someone at the corner of her eye. JC came up beside her but she chose to ignore him, if he was going to say something he'd say it and if not she would just continue to ignore him. Ali smiled inside when she felt JC's hand on her shoulder. She pulled off her headphones and turned her attention to him.

"What can I do for you sir?" Ali asked.

"Hey Ali." JC smiled cautiously.

"Hello JC." Ali nodded.

"How are you?" JC questioned politely.

"I'm fine and yourself." Ali answered following his lead.

"I've had better days." JC shrugged.

"Yeah well," Ali trailed off and looked awway.

"Listen Ali, I know I kind of blew you off and I'm sorry." JC said putting an hand on her shoulder.

"Kind of blew me off? You were straight up rude JC. I don't know what's up with you, but that was rude." Ali shrugged his hand away.

"I know, and I'm sorry. The thing is I never wanted to have a guide I wanted it to be just me and the guys. I resented the idea of going out with someone we didn't know. That was why I was rude. I didn't know it was you and I'm sorry." JC tried to explain.

"Yeah, but if we douln't have met yesterday you still would have been rude. That's not right JC. Just because you didn't want to be out with one of us doesn't mean you need to take it out on us. That's not right, I've delt with people with that kind of attitude many of times, it's all the same. Nobody thinks that a woman can do it. Especially one like myself, but you know what I can do it. I CAN." Ali added putting her feelings into it.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Alison, I wish I could take it back but I can't. Please just forgive me. If you don't it'll be a long week for everyone." JC pleaded watching Ali.

Ali turned her head and studied JC's face for a moment and saw his sincerity and smiled. She knew that everything had worked itself out and she nodded and held out her hand.

JC looked at her hand then moved his horse closer to hers, he took her hand and brought it to his mouth and tenderly kissed her hand, his eyes never leaving her face. He smiled when he saw her blush and look away for a moment.

'JC just kissed my hand and I blushed, I can't fall for him.' Ali told herself as she watched JC.

"So, how far are we?" Chris asked breaking the couples silence.

Ali looked back to who asked and shook her head, "We've got a ways to go, we're about half way to the cabin. If you would like we can take a quick break up ahead. Theres a small stream where you can wash off or something."

Chris shrugged his shoulders and turned to Lance who was sitting on his left.

"Why look at me? It doesn't matter to me." Lance wrinkled his brow.

"I don't know, you're the first one I looked at." Chris shrugged.

"Well what do all of you think?" Ali asked the group.

"Works for me." Justin nodded.

"I gotta pee." Joey agreed.

"Over share Mr. Fatone." Ali laughed.

"Well, I do." Joey shrugged.

"See what I have to put up with Miss Carter." Mike spoke up from the back of the pack.

"Yes, I apologize Mike. I feel for you buddy." Ali laughed.

"Wow, this is beautiful." JC was the first to notice the break in trees. Ahead of them was an opening surrounded by a stream on both sides. They're path was a bed of rocks between the two streams.

"Yes, I do enjoy it myself." Ali agreed turning her attention to one of her favorite spots on the mountain.

"So we're stoppin here?" JC questioned.

"Yeah."

Ali stopped and dismounted. She stood on her tip toes and reached her arms over her head stretching deeply.

JC and the other guys joined her and Joey went to go find a tree to as he said "do his thing".

They stayed there for about a half an hour just talking and getting to know one another better. Ali knew again that this was going to be a fun and interesting week.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki