Fury by Leeann


Number of reviews: 11
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Thank you for an awesome trip." Joey said as he gave Ali a hug.

"Sorry you had to spend the whole time sick." Ali said returning his hug.

"It's okay, I'll live." Joey shrugged.

"Ali, thanks for all your encouraging words." Justin said as he gave her a hug."

"No problem, Justin, I'm going to miss you too." Ali smiled.

This was harder than she thought, normally she had no problem leaving clients, but these guys were awesome. Their week was up, and they were back at the Ranger's Station saying goodbye. Ali hated saying goodbye, but knew she must.

"Thanks for everything Alison, I know this isn't the last time we'll be seeing each other now that you and JC are dating." Chris said giving her a bear hug.

"True, thanks Chris." Ali smiled at him.

"Sorry I wasn't very good company." Lance said apologetically.

"It's okay Lance, it's not your fault." Ali smiled reassuringly.

And finally there was JC, Ali stood in front of him with tears in her eyes. They'd only had a few more days with each other after they'd confessed their love and it was heavenly.

"It's okay Alison, don't cry. I'll be comin to visit you all the time, and you'll come visit me, and we'll call each other all the time and we'll email and talk so much you'll get sick of me." JC said wrapping his arms around Ali and held her tightly.

"I love you so much Josh, and it seems now that I've found you, I have to let you go." Ali cried into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, it's not like that at all. I'm not going anywhere. I remain in your heart." JC said pulling back. "Now we have a surprise for you."

Ali stepped back and watched the guys get into formation to sing a song and her heart nearly melted when she realized what they were singing. They were singing her and JC's song. They were singing I'll Be, tears gathered in her eyes and she thanked her Lord for the fury he'd caused. The fury in her heart, and the fury of nature causing them to grow closer. What had brought them together you may wonder...Fury.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki