I'll Stand By You by Jealousofthewater


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


She couldnt believe it. Her mother had done it again. As 18 year old Andrea Cophagen sat in her room staring at the phone in her hand she couldnt believe that she was surprised. Her mom always made promises that she would be at her gymnastics competitions but of course another "important meeting" came up. Meaning her mom had met another guy and she would be busy with him tonight.
'I will not cry again' Andrea thought, standing up and stretching. She reached under her pillow and pulled out the bottle that had become her best companion lately. Takin a swig and swallowing she realized that harshness of the bottles contents were going down easier with each passing day.
" This doesnt mean i have problems", she said, thinking out loud." its just a ....crutch." But even as she said those words, she knew it wasnt true. Is this what her life was now? Drinking everytime something didnt go her way. You think she would have learned after her father drank himself to death when she was 12. Thinking of that she smiled for a moment remembering what life was like when her father was still around. Her mom was happy. She actually acted like a "mom" back then. These days her only concern was dating guys at least 20 years her senior and being out of the house as much as possible to avoid the "lonliness" or so she said. Andrea should all these thoughts out of her head as she began to dress for gymnastics. 'Just for once i would like someone to understand what its like to be me' she thought. Throwing one last glance to her messy room she grabbed her keys and was on her way.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki