I'll Stand By You by Jealousofthewater


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


5 months later

Andrea looked at her reflection and smiled. Yes this was definitly her. Her once brown hair was now blonde with ravishing pink highlights. "And what would mama say about this outfit" she said outloud, laughin malacioiusly. The short black leather skirt and the pale pink top that barely covered anything was definitly a change from her conservitive way. Grinning, she applied her lipstick and got ready for another night out with the girls. Her mother of course was out with one of her many men so at least she wouldnt have to try to sneak past her mother this time. She cringed remembering that mornings conversation with her.

"Andrea Lynn I dont know what has gotten into you", her mother had said, slamming her coffee cup down on the living room table. " Its like you've just given up on everything. And these new "friends" of yours are quite the group. I would appreciate if you would stop bringing them home at 2 in the morining. I do have to work you know."

Andrea sighed and stared tiredly at her nails. "mom, im 18. When are you just gonna let me be me? Who i choose to be friends with is really none of your concern. Im shocked you even noticed in the first place what with all the new "friends" you've been bringing home lately. Just remember these walls are paper thin and I really dont wanna hear my 40 somethin mother getting freaky with a guy my age."

Her mother gaped at her in shock. "Since when has my personal life been any of your damn business young lady. I dont care how old you are. You live in my house therefore you will follow my rules. If you dont like that then see if one of your drugged up friends need a roomate."

At that point Andrea had jumped up and began walking towards the front door. "maybe i will just do that...like you would really fucking notice if i wasnt here anyways. God if daddy could see you today what the fuck do you think he would say." She turned around before she reached the door and stared expectantly at her mother.

Her mom was speechless. She just glared at Andrea and left the room.


That was this morning and just the thought of it made Andrea pissed off all over again. Like her mother had any right to criticize her life or her friends. I mean look at what she did night after night. Drinking, partying, probably contracting various diseases from various men. Sighing in disgust she picked up her cellphone to call her best girl Calie.

"Bueno bitch", calie answered.

"Dude where are u", Andrea asked impatiently. "You said you would be here at 11 and it is now 12 30."

"oh god girl...im so sorry...jason stopped by..and he sorta hooked me up if you know what i mean. I so needed a fix. Wanna come over and join us?"

"Fuck that...im so sick of you ditchin me so you can have your "fix ups". I'll go out by my damn self if i gotta."

"Andrea dont..." but that was all Calie got out before Andrea shut her phone and chucked it across the room. Sighing she checked her hair once more and left.

Driving around she had no idea what she was gonna do but she knew she needed to get drunk tonight. First her moms shit and now Calie..what the fuck was wrong with everyone? Was she really that far down on everyones list? She pulled a u turn and headed in the direction of De Marcos, a club her and Calie were frequents at. She knew the bartender so getting drinks was no problem. Parking her car, she checked the mirror one last time and stepped out.

Entering the club she headed straight to the bar.

"Phil", she yelled over the music. "screwdriver please...make it a double."

Phil came over to her grinning knowinly. "That kinda day huh babe?"

She smiled tiredly sitting down. "oh yeah...you know..the usual bullshit."

"yeah yeah....yer lucky your cute...i could lose my job over this hon." he remarked, handing her her drink.

She winked at Phil, downing her drink. "Phil sweetie ill stay cute all night as long as you keep them drinks coming."




By 2:30 she regreted everyone of those screwdrivers. Head over the toilet, makeup a mess, all she wanted was to be in her bed passed out. Finally finding her purse lying beside her she went to grab her cellphone then remembering she had chucked it in her room before leaving.

"fuck" she yelled, standing up and straightening out her outfit. This is why she hated coming to the club alone. She never knew how to get home. She obviously couldnt call her mother and calie was prolly stoned to oblivioun by now. Feeling quite dizzy, she ran some water over her face and stared at her reflection. 'not lookin so cute now huh' she thought to herself, taking notice to her wrinkled top and her running eye makeup. Rummaging through her purse she began walking out of the bathroom when all of a sudden she collided with somethin warm and hard. The impact knocked her against the wall and that icky feeling came back to her stomach. Looking up she stared into two gorgeous blue eyes which were at the moment staring down at her with concern.

"omg im sorry" the man said, reaching his hand out to help her out. " are u ok miss?"

She knew he looked oddly familiar but before she could contemplate the dizziness overtook her and she blacked out, slumping against the wall.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki