I'll Stand By You by Jealousofthewater


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Waking up the next morning her first thought was asprin and water was a must. Rubbing her aching head she opened her eyes, yawning noisily. Glancing at her surroundings she closed her eyes again knowing that sleep would cure this. Then she popped them back open, sitting upright as fast as possible. Big mistake. Her head throbbed even harder. Wincing, she glanced around the room in awe. This was not her room. Where the fuck was she? Last nights events came into her head. She knew she had gone to De Marcos and drank a little too much. Then that guy ran into her.....OH god have i been kidnapped? she though wildly looking around the room. Sunlight was pouring in through the sunroof of the gigantic bedroom. Well at least my kidnapper has good taste she thought surveying the cream colored carpet and the burgundy walls. She carefully stepped down from the king sized bed and looked for a door. Finding it, she quietly crossed the room, not knowing exactly what to expect on the other side of the door. Before she could even move another inch the door opened and there stood.... JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?????

"Oh good lord" she exclaimed, jaw hitting the floor. " This is a dream right? A dream where i've been kidnapped by justin fucking timberlake?"

The man at the door laughed and stepped all the way in the room. Andrea stared at him in awe, surveying his newly shaved head and his track pants and white t shirt.

" well for one thing i did not kidnapp you...in case you didnt remember i accidently ran into you last night. then you passed out and i obviously just couldnt leave you laying there. you had no id or anything on you and i didnt wanna bring you to the cops cause you looked pretty drunk and im assuming your underage and well yeah...i know what its like to deal with parents after a night like that. so i just brought u here."

Andrea smiled sitting back down on the bed. "Well damn if this is some luck for me....oh lord calie is so not gonna believe this."

Justin grinned sitting on the bed next to her. " How are you feeling anyways? You looked pretty out of it when i brought you in here last night?"

"my head is killing me...i drank way too much as usual."

" well i know how that is", he laughed, shaking his head." I can bring you home now if you want. Im sure your parents must be otta there minds with worry."

Andrea frowned, bringing her knees up to her chest. " i doubt that....my father for one isnt alive to worry..and my mom probably didnt even come home last night."

Justin shifted awkwardly not sure what to say about that. "well im sorry about your dad."

Andrea smiled kindly at him." its ok...didnt mean to bring up my sob story...your right we should be going."

Walking behind Justin through the rest of his house, all she could do was stare. This place was amazing. Spacious and very homey. His living room was the size of her whole house. While he sat down on his couch to put his shoes on she went around the room, touching things here and there.

"Well your superstar money is definitly well spent huh?" she chuckled, turning to face him.

" yeah well" he said, grinning at her. " A mans gotta have his palace."

She laughed. " well you definitly have that."

On the drive to her house both were silent. Sitting in his mercedes Benz, she was still figuring in her head how to tell Calie all of this. She definitly was gonna shit herself when she found out whos house she woke up in this morning.

Pulling up in front of her house, Justin turned to her. "I still didnt get your name by the way."

Andrea laughed and extended her hand to him. " Well i guess you have the right to know that considering you had to take my drunk ass to your home last night. Im andrea."

Shaking her hand, he chuckled. "Well andrea..it was a pleasure. Easy on the alcohol tho ok? i might not be there next time." he joked.

She smiled and got out of his car. " well thank you justin for everything...see your around."

He waved and pulled away leaving Andrea staring in wonderment after him. She still couldnt believe all this happened to her. She smiled to herself and went inside to call Calie. Walking in the door her earlier predicament about her mother was right. She was nowhere to be found. Walking into her kitchen she spotted a note on the counter.

Went shopping with the betty. be good and ill call you later.

mom


Sighing she threw the note on the counter and searched the cabnit for asprin. Her mother hadnt even noticed she wasnt home the night before. How nice. Grabbing the asprin bottle and the phone she headed up to her room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki