I'll Stand By You by Jealousofthewater


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


" I know right" Andrea said, flipping through a magazine. " im still in shock myself."

Calie laughed. " well damn girl...so he only brought you home...no certain "details i need to know about?"

" haha i wish...but nope he was a perfect gentlemen...unfortunatly."

"Ugh..well your still one lucky bitch..i mean damn justin timberlakes house?"

"yeah yeah...and im sure my messy hair and makeup smeared all over my face really impressed him."

"oh girl im sure hes used to that shit. you've heard the stories about the girls he brings home."

The girls went back and forth about Andreas "amazing" encounter for another 15 mins and then agreed to meet at De Marcos that night.

"Andrea, i thought u had this "horrible hangover". You sure u dont wanna just chill tonight?"

"Im fine Calie. Just need a little nap and ill be ready to jam."

Calie laughed. " ok if you say so. Be ready by 11..me and Shelly will be there."

Andrea hung up with her and laid down on her bed. Her mother still hadnt returned. oh well. Another night of not having to sneak out was fine with her. Sighing she closed her eyes and fell into a restless slumber.


By 10 30 that night she had her hair done and her black minidress was in place. She heard Calie honk outside so she checked the mirror once more and off she went.


Stepping into the club with Calie and Shelly, Andrea surveyed the scene, eyeing up up any prospects for dancing partners that night. Walking past the bar she waved at Phil and sat down at the table with the girls.

"Well you see any fresh meat tonight Cal?", Andrea asked, glancing around.

"Not really..pretty slow tonig..." Callie stopped midsentence, eyes widening looking past Andrea.

"Callie..whats the problem?" she asked, turning around in her seat to see what she was staring at. And there he was. Standing at the bar with a shorter man, Justin looked amazing. Low rising jeans and a striped dress shirt, Andrea smiled, not believing her luck in getting to see him twice today. She turned back to Callie and gave her and evil grin.

"hehe i know what that smile is girl. Maybe you should go over there and properly thank the boy for saving your ass last night."

Andrea left the table and walked over to stand next to Justin at the bar.

"Phil, screwdriver please", she said, glancing sideways at Justin.

Justin turned around knowing her had heard that voice. He smiled recognizing her.

"well well...look who it is..my fave little drunken delinquint."

Andrea grinned and turned to face him. " Well im sober now..your lucky...another half hour and we would have had the same mess we had last night."

Justin laughed and pointed to the man next to him. "This is my friend Trace...Trace this is Andrea."

Trace reached out and shook her hand. "Nice to meet ya...Justin told me about your strange encounter here last night..haha."

"Oh did he now", andrea grinned, turning back to Justin. " Well i hope he told you he ran into me not the other way around."

They all laughed and chatted a bit longer. Andrea glanced back at her table where Shelly and Calie were staring at her expectantly.

"Well Justin it was nice seeing you again, but my friends are waitng for me at the table....actually wanna come join us? Im sure they would love to meet you."

Justin turned to Trace. "wanna?"

" Like I would ever say no to meetin some fine ladies."

The guys laughed and followed Andrea to the table. Trace pulled up a chair next to Callie and Justin pulled his next to Andrea.

After introductions Justin stood up to get more drinks. "Anyone else need anything?"

Andrea held up her glass. " Another screwdriver please...and make it a double."

Justin smiled and shook his head. "Girl not that i have a problem with taking you home again....but damn slow it down."

"o just shush and get my drink mr. timberlake"



By the end of the night, Andrea was not as drunk as she would have liked but she was definitly having fun. Shelly had left some time ago and Trace and Calie really seemed to be hitting it off. Her and Justin were engaging in conversation and it somehow turned to her.

"So if you dont mind me asking, how did your father die?"

Andrea cringed at the mention of her fathers death. "Well, he was depressed for a long time. He was out of work because of a back injury and i guess working was his life. He started drinking alot and finally...he just drank himself to nothing."

Justin stared at her, once again not sure what to say. "Im so sorry...that must have been rough on you."

"yeah it was...i was definitly a "daddys girl"...he was a wonderful father. Or at least what he was before he became an alcoholic. Once he started drinking i didnt even know him anymore. Sometimes i wonder if me and my mom could have done more for him. Maybe tried to make him happier so he wouldnt have....." she trailed off, staring down at her lap.

Justin reached across the table and grabbed her hand. " Your father dying was not your fault. You should never blame yourself."

Andrea looked up at him and smiled. " I dont even know you and i've heard those words many times before from many people...but somehow coming from you they actually comfort me."

Justin was just about to say somethin back when his cellphone started to ring.

He quickly apoligized to andrea and answered it.

"hello? oh hey man...nah me and trace are just chillin at De Marcos....tomorrow night? yeah i dont care...at your place? cool we'll be there...lata."

Justin snapped his cellphone shut and turned back to Andrea. " that was my friend tom...hes having a little party at his house tomorrow night....you and your friend wouldnt be interested in going would you be??"

Andrea inwardly jumped for joy. Justin Timberlake was asking her if she wanted to party with him?? now what kinda fool would say no to that??

"sure, why not" she said casually, not wanting to seem over eager, "im sure me and calie dont have any other plans."

"alright cool....ill pick ya up at 9...im actually gonna jet tho right now cause i have an early meeting in the morning. " He leaned over and gave Andrea a hug. " I'll see ya tomorrow girl."

After Trace and Justin left, Andrea turned to Calie and screamed. "Can you believe this shit?? You and me, two hicktown nobodies, are going to party with justin timberlake tomorrow night."

"oh god i know girl...and that Trace is cute as hell...he definitly wants this" she exclaimed, slapping her butt.

Andrea laughed and shook her head. "I defnitly sense a hook up....lets get home...im tired as hell and i wanna be well rested for the best night of my life."

They both giggled and headed out of the club. Getting into Calies car, Andrea leaned back in her seat and stared off. 'My luck is finally changing' she thought smiling to herself.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki