I'll Stand By You by Jealousofthewater


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Waking up the next morning, nervousness suddenly hit Andrea. Why hadnt she felt that the night before? well prolly cause she was so excited of course but now she had a nauseous feeling in the pit of her stomach. Gettin out of bed she went over to her vanity and stared in the mirror. 'What in the hell am i thinking? Im definitly no Britney Spears'. Turning to the side she examined her body form. Yes she did have an absolutely flat stomach from all those years of gymnastics but still...I mean Justin Timberlake?? She laughed out loud. Why was she even thinking of this stuff?? So Justin invited her to a party..big deal..he probably invites lots of girls to parties..its not like its a date. Shaking all this from her head she headed downstairs to the kitchen. And surprise surprise another note from her mother.

Meant to check on you..was in a rush...be good...see you tomorrow

love mom

Sighing she crumpled up the paper and chucked it across the room. 'whatever' she thought 'at least she wont be able to ruin my plans.'


Calie had come over early so they could get ready together. Andrea of course had no idea what to wear....but thank god her best friend was a fashion major. Finally settling on lowrise jeans and a black tube top Andrea examined herself in the mirror. 'Hmm not bad..'

Hearing the honk outside from Justin she was assuming, her breathe caught in her throat. She turned to Calie.

"I dont think i can do this", she said, fanning herself all of a sudden feelin her temperature rise.

Calie laughed and grabbed Andrea by the shoulders. "We're gonna have a good time tonight girl. Party it up..get a little tipsy..then maybe u and justin can go off and...." she trailed off smirking at Andrea.

Andrea grinned and hit Calie in the arm. " Such a dirty mind...thats not why he invited us tonight and u know it...i mean look at the girls he dates..come on now."

The girls gave eachother one more glance over and went to meet the bois. In her driveway was the same car Justin had brought her home in the other morning. Trace and Justin were standing on her front porch waiting. Hearing the door open Justin turned and gave Andrea a smile.

"Well finally the beauty queens are ready to go " he laughed. "we've been out here for like 15 mins..."

Calie rolled her eyes and walked past Justin. "This kinda perfection dont take just a few minutes" She grinned motioning her arms to her body.

Justin and Trace laughed, walking back to the car.

"you girls definitly look good" trace said, going towards the back of the car. He motioned to Andrea. "you can sit up front."

Andrea blushed and looked over at Justin "Thats ok with u?"

"Of course it is". Noticing her hesitation he chuckled. "dont worry..i wont bite...hard."

Andrea nervously giggled and got in the front with him. The whole way there, Andrea kept casting sideways glances at Justin. Wow was he gorgeous from any angle. Tonight wearing baggy jeans and a nike sweatshirt, he looked so casual. But still oh so perfect she thought smiling to herself. At that moment he turned her way. She instantly turned her head, swearing to herself for being so obvious. At a redlight she decided to take another quick peak. Turning her head, she saw that he too had his head again and he smiled. For a moment she got lost in his stare. Neither of them turned away untill the light turned green and Justin had to drive. Inwardly Andreas emotions were going crazy. All that from one stare she thought. Wow.

Arriving at the party Andrea gaped at the size of Justins friends house. It was the same size if not bigger than his. There were people standing and drinking in the front yard and music could be heard blaring from the house.

"Well do u wanna go in or just stare at it?", Justin joked, snappin her out of her thoughts. She blushed and followed him and trace and calie inside. Reaching the front door she took in a deep breathe. 'Well here goes nothin'.


Hours later Andrea was sitting on the couch with Calie and a bunch of Justins friends. She couldnt believe she had been nervous. Right from when she walked in the door she was handed drinks and Justin introduced her and Calie to like everyone there. Slightly buzzed she scanned the room searching to wear Justin had run off to. She spotted him in the corner talking on his cellphone. Glancing at her he waved her over to him. She excused herself from the group and walked over to him.

"Yeah..hey i gotta go man..yeah ill definitly call u tomorrow...ok...peace" he said, snappin his cellphone shut. Turning to her he smiled. "So are u having fun?"

"Hell yes....alcohol and a gorgeous guy...what more could a girl want." She smacked her hand over her mouth realizing what she just said. " I mean um.."

Justin laughed and pulled her hand down. "Well thank you very much...I just wanted to make sure u had a good time tonight."

She stared at him and was once again lost in his eyes. Having no idea what could possible possess her to do somethin so downright bold she leaned over and went in for a kiss. Touching her lips lightly to his she was surprised when she felt his hand on her back. Responding to the kiss he pulled her closer and her heart began to beat wildly. 'This is not really happening' she thought feeling his tounge slide slowly on the edge of her lips. Opening her mouth a little more there tounges began a wild dance that left her in a feverish state. No longer caring about inhibitions she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Minutes later she pulled away, staring at him in awe. She reached over and pinched his arm.

"hey" he said, rubbing the red spot. "what was that for?"

She grinned. "This is real...wow."

He suddenly got a mischievious glint in his eyes. "Care to make it more real?"

Nervously she asked, "what did u have in mind?"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki